Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wosborne will become famous soon enough. (+50)

feeling back/chest

hey all, i've got a stubborn, 19 yo female client who can not, for anyreason "feel" her back and chest while working out. I've tried every technique i can think of for getting her to do this. Squeezing shoulder blades together, slow reps, exaggerating contraction times, faster reps. She says she can feel the muscle contracting, but once the set is over, there is nothing and never any soreness.

The weights always challenging, her form is on par.. shes new to lifting, so what i'm thinking is that her arms are doing too much of the work, but looking at her form it just doesnt seem that way.

so the question, any tricks towards teaching someone to "feel" their muscles working?

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its not something I have majored on. to me it would be a side issue and id just concentrate on her getting stronger for reps on the basic exercises whether she particularly "feels" it or not

the one thing that does come to mind is teaching the person to flex the various muscles. Like teach her to do a most muscular pose or whatever and feel the chest flexing. Then at least she knows what/where the chest muscles are etc
    "Humility comes before honor"

bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigred90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    being sore or feeling it is not the key to getting results. If your getting bigger strong, trimmer or w/e the case may be, as long as your meeting your goals, your fine. I can tell you that my chest got bigger as soon as i started doin BB bench, some women are scared to do the BBs and will only do the DBs
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113353861

My friends. My family. I ask of you one final time to gather before me.
    Tonight we shall leave this earth as legends. Our only way to never die.
    This will be our requiem.
    In the company of death we walk side by side.
    Cast your differences aside for the lives sacraficed.
    I ask one final time to unite.
    Earn the right to stand with pride.
    We are in the company of death.