Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I think my wife may have left me... ??? (Serious)

I work nights so thats why my schedule might seem a bit weird....

I got home at 7am and I was supposed to watch my kids from 10-12 while she went to work for a bit... I laid down to take a quick nap and next thing you know it's 3:30 in the afternoon, she never woke me up...

Before I laid down for my map she was complaining about me not taking my dished from my food at work out of the bag I had them in... Then she was mad because I didn't let her sleep a little longer before the kids woke up... She was bitching about something else also but I have no clue what it was, I was tired and I was falling asleep...

Now she isn't home at all. The kids are not here and the playpen and stuff like that is gone. She was supposed to stay the night at her moms because of something they had to do early in the morning but she wasn't supposed to leave until 7pm tonight or so...

Tried txting, no reply...
    Tried calling, no answer...

Been almost an hour now.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post

I got home at 7am and I was supposed to watch my kids from 10-12 while she went to work for a bit... I laid down to take a quick nap and next thing you know it's 3:30 in the afternoon, she never woke me up...

Before I laid down for my map she was complaining about me not taking my dished from my food at work out of the bag I had them in... Then she was mad because I didn't let her sleep a little longer before the kids woke up... She was bitching about something else also but I have no clue what it was, I was tired and I was falling asleep...

Now she isn't home at all. The kids are not here and the playpen and stuff like that is gone. She was supposed to stay the night at her moms because of something they had to do early in the morning but she wasn't supposed to leave until 7pm tonight or so...

Been almost an hour now.
    If this is serious, I wouldn't worry too much. It sounds like she is just mad and left earlier than planned so she could cool off.

L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) L-Mendes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why the **** are you married at 22?

oh and you have kid (s) at 22?

lawlz

pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pkman076 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shes here with me
    But seriously, dont fret. Shell come in contact soon. Pity reps

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shes probably just asleep or something.

IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Been almost an hour now.
    You're 22. Congrats on getting a second chance at life!!!!!!!
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol

maried at 22

another day another drama
    Getting cut again

sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleukem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by L-Mendes View Post
    Although I agree with you, there are a lot of people that settle down earlier.

Different strokes.....

StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50) StatikGP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah.. think she just left early bro cus she's ticked.... try not to worry.. worrying is like a rocking chair.. gives you something to do but doesnt get you anywhere... i know its tough. but its best.

world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    "bitching i dont know about what" hahaha

meh you're better on your own

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Her nagging sounds bad enough. Maybe you should consider this a blessing.

mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mindgame is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont worry man she will come back. she prolly just pissed and took off to her moms early thats all

Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aune is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since she left without saying good by or anything, change all the locks on the house doors. Just for ****s and giggles and see how she reacts
    Woodworking crew

★cVc★

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And if you seek vengeance, all you need are instruments of pain.

You need your:

Knives? Check.
    Rope? Check.
    Dagger? Check.
    Chains? Check.
    Locks? Check.
    Laser Beams? Check.
    Acid? Check.
    Body Bag? Check.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by L-Mendes View Post

oh and you have kid (s) at 22?

lawlz
    My life right??? Thanks.

Originally Posted by rob_is_the_hulk View Post
    shes probably just asleep or something.
    No, she is gone, I was asleep, lol... By myself

Originally Posted by Amel View Post
    lol

maried at 22

another day another drama
    I never have drama, until this right now.

Originally Posted by StatikGP View Post
    yeah.. think she just left early bro cus she's ticked.... try not to worry.. worrying is like a rocking chair.. gives you something to do but doesnt get you anywhere... i know its tough. but its best.
    Yeah, I agree, but I think it's different when this situation is new within the last hour or so...

Just txted her...

Me: Where you at? You gonna answer your phone?
    Her Reply: No
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    probly not by her phone. chill for a few hours. if you dont get a resposce then get ready for a divorce.

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...She was bitching about something else also but I have no clue what it was, I was tired and I was falling asleep...
    LOL

She's probably just mad at you. Don't worry about it unless she doesn't call back for a couple of days or so.

animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000) animal2b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    22 is too young to be married AND have kids. I'm sure she's aware of the stress of it all dude. She probably just realized how young she is and how much sh*t she has on her plate. Give her a few days to cool down and I'm sure she'll come back.

Have you tried calling her parents house? I'd call and say that you just want to know if she's safe with them. I wouldn't ask to speak with her though. Just say you're concerned and you want to know if she's safe. If they say yes, then say you miss her and you hope to hear from her soon -- but you're going to respect her and give her some space.

Or -- she's really immature at 22 and doesn't realize how trivial it was to leave over such a silly argument.
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My life right??? Thanks.

No, she is gone, I was asleep, lol... By myself

Yeah, I agree, but I think it's different when this situation is new within the last hour or so...

Just txted her...

Me: Where you at? You gonna answer your phone?
    Her Reply: No
    hmm shes acting like a little fuking kid how old is she

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, what the hell are you talking about. You start a new thread like this weekly about how you might leave your wife for something else. You're like the married version of a high school couple.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She is just pissed. Don't call her again and give her some space. Begging will only drive her further away.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrdoAbchao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She is just pissed man. Let her cool off for a while. If you keep trying to contact her she will be pissed for even longer. Just let her be pissed and act like you don't care. She will come back. Then MAYBE if you feel you were in the wrong do something nice for her. Then PIITB as your make-up sex.
    What are you on about mate?

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tried calling her mom's house?

She probably was pissed, and just decided to go there a little bit earlier to get away from you for a bit.

Also,

Check your bank account. If that **** is empty, she gone man.

Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    Dude, what the hell are you talking about. You start a new thread like this weekly about how you might leave your wife for something else. You're like the married version of a high school couple.
    She never knows about that **** though.
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude you sound pretty pathetic, let her go to her mom's you'all need a few days from time to time off eachother

Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    lmao

Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatever they're situation may be, if you're worried about your wife leaving you and you have children its a pretty big deal... Can we try NOT to have the same dumb misc. answers and help this fellow? Jesus, you guys, put yourself in his situation.
    Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Recent txt....

Me: Why can't you answer your phone?

Her: I can, I'm choosing not to until you get your **** together.
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like she's mad at you. You should probably post some nudez to get back at her for leaving.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

Wink

Recent txt....

Me: Why can't you answer your phone?

Her: I can, I'm choosing not to until you get your **** together.
    well there you sop acting liek a bitch and be the alpha male or she'll leave