Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50)

15 weeks out - any suggestions?

Ok so I'm 15 wks. out with an estimated 36 lbs. left to lose - it's really starting to freak me out, so here's my diet - I'm looking for any and all suggestions to speed up the fat lose so I can stop freaking out and feel a little more on track

Daily - 1880 calories - (this is set up for me to lose three lbs./wk. at a moderately active level)

6 meals/day

310 cals/meal

20% fat
    45% carbs
    35% protein

My diet is a stick eat clean diet with good protein sources and carb sources - but I want to here what other competitiors have to say about this diet - figure girls go my lower in cals by the show, but fitness girls that I've talked to keep their cals pretty high at
    1400 for minimum at best and if possible - I'm just afraid I won't lose fast enough

Oh yea and I have a huge problem with my water intake - it is not consistent I really need to buckle down on that and maybe it will make a difference.
    You are only average for as long as you lead an average lifestyle.

lovinliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovinliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovinliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good to me. I would advise to stay consistent, and at 12 weeks, if you arent on schedule, try reducing cals a little bit more, and even try making those cals into 7 or 8 meals.

And lots of water is great...it can even help curb appetite from being full of water. I also personally believe that maintained hydration makes your "carb depleting and loading week" a little more effective.

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1880 call to lose weight @ 146lbs?

sounds high
    Learn how to freelance online @ www.workthai.afarangabroad.com

lovinliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovinliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lovinliftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Black_Gerbil1 View Post
    1880 call to lose weight @ 146lbs?

sounds high
    Naw, thats only about 12 or 13 cals per pound. It could be down to 10 -12 cals per pound but that all depends on the specific body type and training program.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks good, maybe try decrease cals by 100-150 every 2 weeks until you hit about 1400-1300 and cant bear to drop anymore, and see how it goes from there, fatburners are out there like recreate by USP labs, might want to look into that.

Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50) Npruner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm running a couple of fat burners and assorted supplements that should be helping my weight loss as well
    You are only average for as long as you lead an average lifestyle.