Thread: Some advice

FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FreddyKrueger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Some advice

I went through all the subjects on this board, and there are was a lot great advice.

However, I am looking into getting certified and my 24hour fitness is hiring trainers right now. From what I understood by talking to all of them is that 24 trains you to be a personal trainer. Do you guys know this to be correct?? I've studied a lot of things (predominantly bodybuilding) but I am not a stranger to rehabing exercises balance etc.. By no means am I close to knowing all of these things, but I keep studying from different books, different principals..

Right now I train three of my friends and they are loving what I am showing them. I even had a personall trainer follow me around just to see what I tell them and what I do, and he told me that I did every exercise correctly and my explanations were dead on. Heck, I knew more about nutrition than the PT did. I ended up explaining different proteins, protein synthesis and carbs in the morning.

So, all in all, I am just looking for some advice as to what would be best to do in a short term to get started at least.

I get great satisfaction from showing people how to lift with proper form, if they ask me for any advice, or if they approach me in the gym for advice. LOVE IT. But I am very humble and listen to any advice given. Right now I am a sponge for my new found love of training.

rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rpatrick5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Find an outside certification that is 3rd party accredited (ACSM, Ace, NASM, NSCA)

Second, it's great you can talk circles around another trainer, but you have to water things down for clients to understand. If you can do that with your knowledge and get clients to follow it you'll be golden.

Third, start training for money.
    CSCS
    MS Exercise Science, Colorado State University

http://patrickperformancetraining.com

Mentorship under Alwyn Cosgrove in August!

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They'll "train" you to be a salesman, not a real trainer.