Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chrallmor View Post
    Well even before 6 it is still the same movie. That really doesn't solve the problem.
    It does solve the problem. If OP doesn't want to watch the movie with kids climbing on people, he could go see it at one of those theaters.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sumguy View Post
    It does solve the problem. If OP doesn't want to watch the movie with kids climbing on people, he could go see it at one of those theaters.
    I am the OP and it really wasn't about the kids talking/climbing it was more about the content of the movie that the kids were brought to

sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am the OP and it really wasn't about the kids talking/climbing it was more about the content of the movie that the kids were brought to
    Oh, I see. You're trying to control what other people do even when it doesn't affect you.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh, I see. You're trying to control what other people do even when it doesn't affect you.
    Yeah I do believe that bad parents should be controlled dont' you?

Yeah I do believe that bad parents should be controlled dont' you?
    And you think banning kids from movie theaters will control bad parents?

And you think banning kids from movie theaters will control bad parents?
    Nope but do you think making it illegal to hit your kids will control bad parents? Why make something legal that should be illegal even if it won't fix the problem.

bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joelz54_99 View Post
    Cinemark does.
    I thought it was after 10:00 pm. 6:00 pm is really early. Probably varies some based on theatre.

Nope but do you think making it illegal to hit your kids will control bad parents? Why make something legal that should be illegal even if it won't fix the problem.
    Yeah, I'm sure they hit their kids too if they take them to a comedy.

I thought your thread was about people being annoying in theaters, and I was all ready to agree with that and rant about it. But I don't think I could ever see eye-to-eye with you on this one, so I'm out.

Yeah, I'm sure they hit their kids too if they take them to a comedy.

I thought your thread was about people being annoying in theaters, and I was all ready to agree with that and rant about it. But I don't think I could ever see eye-to-eye with you on this one, so I'm out.
    Did I say they hit their kids too? We were talking about bad parents and laws not stopping them.

DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw the south park movie when I was like 10. I turned out fine.

Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NextBestThing View Post
    I was a little kid when my mom took me to see Robocop, and to this day its my favorite movie ever. Just sayin

When I was a little kid I wanted to be a police officer. My dad let me watch Robocop. I saw officer Murphy get shot about 13 times. I changed my mind about being a cop. Just sayin

Originally Posted by UFlacks View Post
    I saw the south park movie when I was like 10. I turned out fine.
    So because you watched southpark when you were 10 it makes it ok for parents let their kids watch anything and everything?

SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmellySkunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I grew up watching violent movies and disgusting comedies, not kids films. I've never went nuts or anything. I've coped with the world better. But then again, I had wonderful parents. Am I saying that every kid should watch R movies? No, some kids have bad parents. I don't think there should be any more restrictions for kids at the theater - this country is bad enough as it is on restrictions. But I agree that there are a lot of unpunished, out-of-control kids at the theaters these days, and I believe because of so much of these types of kids nowadays that there should be an extra price bringing such annoyances to an adult atmosphere. So if you bring kids to a R-movie = dish out more $$$ for my inconveniance. If you don't want to pay the extra money, then save it for a babysitter if you can't control your kid.
    Milk is for babies! Men drink beer!

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is a reason why movies have ratings....

rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i remember when reindeer games was released at the movies, the session i went to was about 6.30 and there was a lot of kids which made me think wtf is going on here. Apparentl they thought it was a reindeer movie, i lold when the sex scenes came on haha. Good times.
    - not connected to any crew crew -