Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    But, I was reading a good article on giant sets the other day and the benefits of using them, especially on the bigger body parts, like back. I'll give them a real try soon and let you know how it fairs.
    Definately try them on a back workout. Check out some of my Shock back routines for guidance if you want.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried Hybrd Calf Training for the first time on Thursday... They are still unbeliveably sore today and I didn't even do all 3 SSs. The theme of that Show seems to be Explosive Reps, Full ROM Reps, Partials then followed with full contractions.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

cuts280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Des, Iam confused now. I have used leukic in the past with great results. Recently I have been using Gakic and I swear by that product. Iam definitely in to try their Aplodan. Now my budget allows me to buy 2 of the above 3 mentioned. Aplodan is something I definitely wanna use. Outta Gakic and Leukic which would you suggest. BTW I do DC, hence my workouts are quite intense supported by sound nutrition and a high protein intake.
    DONT BE FIT
    "BEEF IT"

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by retro_roots View Post
    I tried Hybrd Calf Training for the first time on Thursday... They are still unbeliveably sore today and I didn't even do all 3 SSs. The theme of that Show seems to be Explosive Reps, Full ROM Reps, Partials then followed with full contractions.
    Heh...I told you so. It'll blow your calves up!
    Originally Posted by cuts280 View Post
    Hey Des, Iam confused now. I have used leukic in the past with great results. Recently I have been using Gakic and I swear by that product. Iam definitely in to try their Aplodan. Now my budget allows me to buy 2 of the above 3 mentioned. Aplodan is something I definitely wanna use. Outta Gakic and Leukic which would you suggest. BTW I do DC, hence my workouts are quite intense supported by sound nutrition and a high protein intake.
    I'd say drop the Leukic in your case. DC training can greatly benefit from the GAKIC/Aplodan.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Gotcha Des. Thanx.
    DONT BE FIT
    "BEEF IT"

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Des I'll tell you what you sure know what the hell your talkin about on here, gonna have to check out some of your workouts and see if I can handle them lol
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honey, since everyone else is sucking your dick, does that mean I don't have to?

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Definately try them on a back workout. Check out some of my Shock back routines for guidance if you want.
    I just went through days 13-present and I didn't see any giant sets for back. Do you have an example of a typical giant set you would do for back? To go even further, do you try to hit the same part of the back with each exercise, or the whole kit'n kaboodle?

Unhappy

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Honey, since everyone else is sucking your dick, does that mean I don't have to?

Aye......you are the best!

Heretic....

Here we grow again! livinonlava's Avatar
    livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000)

x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000

Don't think of it so much as a "have to" as a "get to"...

Last edited by livinonlava; 02-24-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    Just a man trying to survive:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2290281

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It'll blow your calves up!
    I sure as heck hope so.

Looking strong in here, Des. What's up with the pulse reps?
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

Originally Posted by WannaBeModel View Post
    Looking strong in here, Des. What's up with the pulse reps?
    Thank you. Pulse reps or a method of isolation which hits the "sweet spot" of the muscle so to speak. During front squats if you pulse at the bottom of the movement you completely isolate the glutes and hamstrings. Just go ATG and then only half way up focusing the contraction on the back of your legs/arse.

Heretic....

Hey Des, this is a lil off topic. What is your opinion about USN products. I believe it's a southafrican brand. One funny thing about them is that they have copied a lot of their advertisement strategies from Muscletech and Universal. Just wanted your opinion on how good is the company?
    DONT BE FIT
    "BEEF IT"

Day 35: POWER Chest & Triceps Training

The Workout:9.8

**I'm excluding all warm up sets**

Incline Barbell Bench Press: 315lbs x 6, 315lbs x 6, 315lbs x 6

Supine Dumbell Bench Press: 140lb'ers x 6, 140lb'ers x 6, 140lb'ers x 6

Cable Flyes: 100lbs (per side) x 8, 100lbs x 8, 100lbs x 8

Overhead Cable Extensions: 120lbs x 10, 120lbs x 10, 120lbs x 10

Single Arm Dumbell Extensions: 30lbs x 10/10, 30lbs x 10/10, 30lbs x 10/10

Precor Elliptical: 35 minutes

Thoughts

My gym needs heavier dumbells. I remember a few years back when I thought hefting up 100lb'ers was a milestone with dumbells. I also remember the first time in high school when I pushed 225lbs on the flat bench. I felt like I was on top of the world.

Nowadays, lifting is more of an art to build my body. When I perform these movements the motion is slow and controlled. There is no locking out and the stretch is maximal to enduce as much eccentric damage to the muscle as possible. You did know that it's this damage which is what induces growth right? Food for thought if you aren't seeing results and like to bounce weight around.

Regardless, this training session left my chest pumped and now SORE. Typically, on these lower volume days it's been a challenge to ellicit an ample amount of stimulation. I respond better to higher volume for this very reason. Could it be the Aplodan really kicking in at this point? Who knows for sure, but I'm very satisfied with my training at this stage and it's evident Aplodan is an effective supplement.

Discussion

Thoughout the duration of this discussion it has been made quite apparent that the sarcolemma is important to skeletal muscle function. We have established thus that it plays a central role in the neuromuscular junction which controls excitation/contraction coupling. However, I still haven't explained the importance of this with regards to recruitment of muscular motor units but we'll get to the eventually. I guess it's safe to say I have some ADD when it comes to reading a large body of research.

Regardless, one topic I have stumbled across which I find important for trying to ellucidate the importance of an enhanced sarcolemmal membrane through supplementation is the role this has on actual force production. Without going into great detail, dystrophin is a large sarcolemmal protein molecule greatly responsible for the interaction of the cytoskeleton and the basement membrane in skeletal muscle (1).

In essence, while performing the eccentric motion of an exercise you cause damage to the sarcolemma which causes a loss of dystrophin (2) and ultimately disruption of the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex (DGC)(3,4 ). This disruption impairs the muscles ability to maintain a high level of contractual force (2) and to mediate membrane repair (5).

***Please pardon this interruption with the insertion of another bro-graph!***

Originally Posted by Physiological Reviews
    The dystrophin-associated protein complex (DPC) in skeletal muscle. Dystrophin binds to cytoskeletal actin at its NH2 terminus. At its COOH terminus, dystrophin is associated with a number of integral and peripheral membrane proteins that can be classified as the dystroglycan subcomplex, the sarcoglycan-sarcospan subcomplex, and the cytoplasmic subcomplex. The cytoplasmic subcomplex includes the syntrophins (syn) and -dystrobrevin (DB). The sarcoglycan-sarcopsan subcomplex comprises the sarcoglycans and sarcospan. The extracellular component of the dystroglycan complex, -dystroglycan (DG), binds to laminin-2 in the extracellular matrix and -dystroglycan (DG) in the sarcolemma. In turn, -dystroglycan binds to the dystrophin, thus completing the link between the actin-based cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix. Additional DPC binding partners are omitted for clarity, but a full list of the proteins can be found in Table 1
    You might have picked up this earlier but dystrophin is in part responsible, or lack thereof, for a disease known as Duchene's Muscular Dystrophy (6). Essentially, this disease is caused by a genetic mutation and leads to muscular degeneration due to a lack of dystrophin (6-8). With this dabilitating disease eccentric forces cause muscle damage that eventually lead to cell death (6). Many complications come as result and my heart goes out to those who suffer from or have loved one with this affliction.

As you can see, maintenace of the sarcolemmal intregrity with regard to the dystrophin is important. I really wish there was some direct study shows how creatinol-o-phosphate has a positive effect on the DGC. Unfortunately, all of the research was performed decades before the importance of dystrophin and it's role within skeletal muscle function was known. Eitherway, it's safe to say that creatinol-o-phosphate enhancement of sarcolemmal integrity does have a postive impact on the DGC and it's role skeletal muscle force production.

1. Allikian MJ, McNally EM. Processing and Assembly of the Dystrophin Glycoprotein Complex.Traffic. 2007 Jan 30;

2. Lovering RM, De Deyne PG. Contractile function, sarcolemma integrity, and the loss of dystrophin after skeletal muscle eccentric contraction-induced injury.
    American Journal of Physiology: Cell Physiology. 2004 Feb;286(2):C230-8.

3. Ehmsen J, Poon E, Davies K.The dystrophin-associated protein complex.Journal of Cell Science. 2002 Jul 15;115(Pt 14):2801-3

4. Michele DE, Campbell KP. Dystrophin-glycoprotein complex: post-translational processing and dystroglycan function. Journal Biological Chemistry. 2003 May 2;278(18):15457-60.

5. Towler MC, Kaufman SJ, Brodsky FM. Membrane traffic in skeletal muscle. Traffic. 2004 Mar;5(3):129-39

6. Deconinck N, Dan B. Pathophysiology of duchenne muscular dystrophy: current hypotheses. Pediatric Neurology. 2007 Jan;36(1):1-7.

7. Allard B. Sarcolemmal ion channels in dystrophin-deficient skeletal muscle fibres.
    Journal Muscle Research & Cell Motility. 2006;27(5-7):367-73. Epub 2006 Jul 28.

8. Dudley RW, Danialou G, Govindaraju K, Lands L, Eidelman DE, Petrof BJ. Sarcolemmal damage in dystrophin deficiency is modulated by synergistic interactions between mechanical and oxidative/nitrosative stresses. American Journal of Pathology. 2006 Apr;168(4):1276-87

9.D Blake, A Weir, S Newey, K Davies. Function and Genetics of Dystrophin and Dystrophin-Related Proteins in Muscle. Physiological Reviews. Vol. 82, No. 2, April 2002, pp. 291-329

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Deserusan's Essential Weight Training Selection

Pantera - Domination

R.I.P.
    Darrell Lance Abbott
    August 20, 1966 - December 8, 2004

Last edited by deserusan; 02-26-2007 at 02:24 AM.

Heretic....

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[size=3]

[color=red]The Workout:9.8

Thoughout the duration of this discussion it has been made quite apparent that the sarcolemma is important to skeletal muscle function. We have established thus that it plays a central role in the neuromuscular junction which controls excitation/contraction coupling. However, I still haven't explained the importance of this with regards to recruitment of muscular motor units but we'll get to the eventually. I guess it's safe to say I have some ADD when it comes to reading a large body of research.

Regardless, one topic I have stumbled across which I find important for trying to ellucidate the importance of an enhanced sarcolemmal membrane through supplementation is the role this has on actual force production. Without going into great detail, dystrophin is a large sarcolemmal protein molecule greatly responsible for the interaction of the cytoskeleton and the basement membrane in skeletal muscle (1).

In essence, while performing the eccentric motion of an exercise you cause damage to the sarcolemma which causes a loss of dystrophin (2) and ultimately disruption of the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex (DGC)(3,4 ). This disruption impairs the muscles ability to maintain a high level of contractual force (2) and to mediate membrane repair (5).

I'm just throwing this out there, but maybe the recuitment of muscle fibers is more of an indirect effect of Aplodan rather than it being a direct effect. What I'm trying to say is that since sarcolemmal integrity is maintained to a greater degree while on Aplodan which leads to the ****tic NS being able to continue to continue to communicate with muscle to a good degree after intense training, then that would give yourself the ability to excite all those muscle fibers that you wouldn't have been able to excite if you had not been taking aplodan. I don't have the science to back this up obviously, so it's just a hypothesis. What do you think?

Wink

Originally Posted by ironhead184 View Post
    I'm just throwing this out there, but maybe the recuitment of muscle fibers is more of an indirect effect of Aplodan rather than it being a direct effect. What I'm trying to say is that since sarcolemmal integrity is maintained to a greater degree while on Aplodan which leads to the ****tic NS being able to continue to continue to communicate with muscle to a good degree after intense training, then that would give yourself the ability to excite all those muscle fibers that you wouldn't have been able to excite if you had not been taking aplodan. I don't have the science to back this up obviously, so it's just a hypothesis. What do you think?
    Based on everything I'm reading I feel that is half of the equation. I guess part of my reasoning is based on the effect concentric contraction has on sarcolemmal integrity with regards to dystrophin. Eccentric motion does damage the sarcolemma to a slight degree (a high degree in Duchene's muscular dystrophy) and is primarily where my theory is based. Keep in mind this is my own personal thoughts and I don't represent MuscleTech on this.

Frankly, had I been a part of the development of this product's presentation I would have included some this in a way understandable to the general public. As you dig deeper into enhancement of sarcolemmal integrity, the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex, and quantal summation increases you begin to realize the true power of this supplement beyond performance. It might have a great impact on satellite cell proliferation, but I'm not going to jump off that cliff yet. Maybe this is why I have gained about six pounds in the last month.

Heretic....

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thoughts
    My gym needs heavier dumbells.

My gym doesn't even have 140 lb. dumbells! Sick strength, brother!

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine has 145's.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Des, I appreciate your efforts in getting into the scientific aspect of the supplements that you log. I think that aspect really separates it from the rest.
    At what point do you think it becomes overkill when it comes to stacking these performance-oriented supplements? For example, I've been thinking of this stack:

Creatine
    Beta-alanine
    Citrulline Malate
    Gakic
    Aplodan
    BCAA's

In my mind I think the stack will be amazing, but I keep on wondering if there is a point of diminishing returns....?
    jdub0034: ok let's just say im 21. what cycle would you recommend?
    dan7681: Ok if that's the case I'd recommend you stop being a douche bag

Do you have a question? http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou (from dvsness)

Scivation Dialene 4 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3044031

Mine has 145's.
    Well, mine goes up to 120. But, there are four 2.5 pound magnetic add ons, so technically they could go up to 125.

That's what happens when you lift at a YMCA Grandma River is always begging for me to get out of the squat rack so she can do her step up's. Damn, that gets annoying.

Originally Posted by zergling View Post
    Des, I appreciate your efforts in getting into the scientific aspect of the supplements that you log. I think that aspect really separates it from the rest.
    At what point do you think it becomes overkill when it comes to stacking these performance-oriented supplements? For example, I've been thinking of this stack:

Creatine
    Beta-alanine
    Citrulline Malate
    Gakic
    Aplodan
    BCAA's

In my mind I think the stack will be amazing, but I keep on wondering if there is a point of diminishing returns....?
    Your perspective is definately warranted when it comes to supplementation like this. Frankly, I don't even really view beta-alanine and creatine as supplements per se but now as dietary staples.

I think when you begin to question what is overkill and what isn't you have to take into account your goals. I'm training for an IFPA pro qualifier so obviously it seems worth it to me. For the average kid looking to have nice pecs and biceps to fill out his shirt it isn't.

These supplements aren't cheap so it really comes down to what is a cost effective approach to reach your ultimate goal whatever it may be. I have set the bar high for myself and want to dominate the natural stage.
    Last edited by deserusan; 02-26-2007 at 02:45 PM.

Heretic....

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Your perspective is definately warrented when it comes to supplementation like this. Frankly, I don't even really view beta-alanine and creatine as supplements per se but now as dietary staples.

I think when you begin to question what is overkill and what isn't you have to take into account your goals. I'm training for an IFPA pro qualifier so obviously it seems worth it to me. For the average kid looking to have nice pecs and biceps to fill out his shirt it isn't.

These supplements aren't cheap so it really comes down to what is a cost effective approach to reach your ultimate goal whatever it may be. I have set the bar high for myself and want to dominate the natural stage.
    Great answer Des.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50) zergling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your perspective is definately warrented when it comes to supplementation like this. Frankly, I don't even really view beta-alanine and creatine as supplements per se but now as dietary staples.

Thanks for the reply! Personally my goal has always been athletic performance, and never really aesthetic, which usually comes down to being as strong and lean as possible (both of which I'm not ). This is why I've always been interested in supplements that are geared (IMO) towards performance.

As for the cost aspect, well, we'll see I most likely will try Aplodan (now that I have a better idea of how it works) sometime this year, after which I'll make a decision on whether or not the results are personally worth the money. With a brand new car loan, (and higher insurance), and possibly buying my own place within the next few years, budget just might get a bit smaller

One last thing, do you have any info on the safety of long-term use of creatinol-o-phosphate?
    jdub0034: ok let's just say im 21. what cycle would you recommend?
    dan7681: Ok if that's the case I'd recommend you stop being a douche bag

Do you have a question? http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou (from dvsness)

Scivation Dialene 4 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3044031

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Frankly, had I been a part of the development of this product's presentation I would have included some this in a way understandable to the general public. As you dig deeper into enhancement of sarcolemmal integrity, the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex, and quantal summation increases you begin to realize the true power of this supplement beyond performance. It might have a great impact on satellite cell proliferation, but I'm not going to jump off that cliff yet. Maybe this is why I have gained about six pounds in the last month.
    Dang, you definitely got me into Aplodan. Six pounds in a month, could some of it possibley be water retention? I don't know how much there is with creatinol-o-phosphate as compared to regular creatine.

I'm liking you log alot that I'm prolly going to include it with my cell tech that I'm gonna start next month. I got two 4.5 lbs tubs of it that were marked down for clearance at vitamin shoppe. They were $22 each! I couldn't believe it. I'm really want to cut back on my other expenses to get anator too, but that would be tough too considering I'm poor college student with a low paying job. But what am I talking about, all college students are poor considering how much our tutition costs.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet ass log des, keep up the solid work

p.s. If I follow your workout am I gonna get as jacked as you are?
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000) livinonlava is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan

Thoughts
    My gym needs heavier dumbells.
    Mine goes to 160's... I shrug em, but I still have a little room before I'm pressing them. My goal for the next 12 weeks is to get the 150's for 4 legitimate reps on the flat.

panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) panic66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since everyone is talking about dumbbells my home town gym goes up to 200 , but neways great log as usual des. see ya at the arnold?
    "Fitness is a journey not a destination"

"if you didn't have any bad workouts, then you would never have good ones either"- TwinPeak

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me I can. All the way." -Jack Bauer

Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With dumbbells that heavy (140 lbs and above) how do you guys get in position to flat bench them? Is it necessary to get someone to hand it to you or is it still possible to just rock back and kick them up along with it?

Originally Posted by Eyedentify View Post
    With dumbbells that heavy (140 lbs and above) how do you guys get in position to flat bench them? Is it necessary to get someone to hand it to you or is it still possible to just rock back and kick them up along with it?
    Not speaking for Des, but my general rule is that if you can't get them into position and return them nicely to the rack, then you probably shouldn't be attempting to lift them. I walk them to the bench, sit, and rest them on my thighs, closer to the knees. Then, just lay back and pop your knees to bring them to starting position. Once you've finished, you just reverse the motion by bringing your knees up to meet them and letting your whole body rock forward to your feet. I've pushed up to the 145's with that technique, and I NEVER drop a dumbell.

Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eyedentify is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice! I do that as well with lighter dumbbells, but I always thought that using that techniques wouldn't work with very2 heavy dumbbells (as it will get to heavy to kick them up), but what you said is true, shouldn't be even attempting them if you can't get them in the position yourself.