tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tkatka70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recipes for Ground Turkey

What are some of your guys recipes for making ground turkey. Low carb
    23 years old
    205 5'11''
    335 lbs bench
    495 lbs squat
    575 deadlift

ALL LIFTS DONE RAW

All power comes from God

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Turkey burgers all the way

MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10) MJfinns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just went to the store and I have turkey meat as well. I have some natty salsa, hot sauce and maybe even an egg that I will mix with the meat. The top it with some fat free cheese. Many would prob say cottage cheese but I prefer my cottage cheese with sweet stuff so I am gunna say no fat cheddar.

jagercola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    93% lean turkey here in bulk from Costco. I'll throw in a few oats or wheat planko breadcrumbs to retain mousture while cooking. Lot's of spice combos out there and I view ground turkey as a food artist's blank canvas in terms of flavor. Use it in turkey burgers on wheat, 100% whole white wheat pizza's, whole wheat lasagnas, whole wheat pasta with bolognese sauce, meatloaf, BBQ bean bake, etc. When I make these dishes, my typically macro is 55,35,10 (c,p,f) so that may be higher carbs than you are looking for.

Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try checking one of theses sites, very good for recipe searches.

http://www.recipezaar.com/
    http://allrecipes.com/Default.aspx

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brendon9686 View Post
    try checking one of theses sites, very good for recipe searches.

http://www.recipezaar.com/
    http://allrecipes.com/Default.aspx
    x2 on allrecipes. I love that site and hasn't let me down yet.

Low carb really takes out a lot of what you can do with the turkey, since you're basically just going to have to eat the meat and nothing else. What I like to do is make the common hamburger recipes and just replace with low-carb breads/wraps. You can have hamburgers, tacos, enchiladas, and all kinds of stuff if you just want to splurge on all the low carb breads out there now.

Computer Science Brah DesireToGrow's Avatar
    DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DesireToGrow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Turkey Spaghetti, not exactly low carb but i'm bulking
    ground turkey burgers, already been said but mmmm.
    Ground Turkey Taco Salad, Similar to taco salad but replace ground beef w/ turkey. Lettuce, Low fat cheese, salsa, Sour cream, and whatever else you like in your taco salad.