adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

training a client who has one arm

ok so i got 4 new clients today in a big meeting (which is pretty much my biggest one day ever)

one of them is an 12 yr old boy with a deformed arm
    i am at a little bit of a loss of what to do since his mom is concenred about him being super uneven

any ideas
    i have some but i would love some more
    if anyone has been in this situation before
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johnrich69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile congrats

Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    ok so i got 4 new clients today in a big meeting (which is pretty much my biggest one day ever)

one of them is an 12 yr old boy with a deformed arm
    i am at a little bit of a loss of what to do since his mom is concenred about him being super uneven

any ideas
    i have some but i would love some more
    if anyone has been in this situation before
    Concrats! on the new clients! I wouldn't worry about it too much, he's 12yrs old, so he has a lot of growing to do AND You really wouldn't want to push a kid that young too hard anyway. Take him through the motions, teach him about diet and form and the importance of dicipline ect....
    Again,,,congrats...
    You're never too old to be the person that you were meant to be.

AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) AussieMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mate, just think back to the things that you loved doing as a kid and transfer them into sessions.

Ball games
    Fun drills
    Coordination exercises - big point
    etc

Kids love running around and smiling so as long as you ensure that you are doing both it's a no lose situation.

Deadlifts make you grow mrgeecue's Avatar
    mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mrgeecue has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    since theres basically an imbalance, you should focus a lot of his core. his body will try to compensate when his arm is used and most compensations occur in the core.

id say focus on basic core strength exercises and balance. and also keep it fun. having a strong core will be the best routine to start off with