View Poll Results: Which has a BETTER forumla

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Core ABC

75 40.11%
  • Purple Wraath

112 59.89%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Core ABC vs Purple Wraath

I am coming to the end of my 2nd large tub of PW and am quite happy with the product. But after some research I found that the Core ABC formula with the 2:1:1 ratio on Leucine to be VERYYY attractive. also the 2.5 grams of BA and CM seem to be larger dosed then that of PW's.

I was just wondering what the forum thinks about a comparison of the two products based on the formula.

Please dont vote if you have ONLY tried PW. As I know there are ALOT of CL fan boys here.

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have nothing to lose if you try Core and don't like it... I like the formula in that too..
    But I like PW too

Just a suggestion, take it or don't.. look at AEN IntrAbolic.. its EAA also, with 5g Leu and 3.2g BA.. no CM though..

But you get 15g of aminos in it
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dlau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would be interested in Intrabolic, but the cost per serving is a lil high for me. $1.8 per serving at only 20 servings a bottle, lil over priced.

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dlau View Post
    I would be interested in Intrabolic, but the cost per serving is a lil high for me. $1.8 per serving at only 20 servings a bottle, lil over priced.
    You get twice as much aminos/peptides as other similar products.. So the costs are quite competitive

Meaning.. If you wanted to, you can have a serving (for similar amounts of AA and BA as competitors) and have it last 40 WO's
    My secret?

dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dbc5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Both products are good. I'll be honest though, before I started working as a rep for Core, I made the switch from PW to ABC and was really pleased with the results.
    The New CORE ABC Flavors Are Here. Lemonade and White Cherry. Natural Coloring and a Sweetner Change.

Core ZAP now with 25% more geranium and NO CHANGE IN PRICE!

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Both are great if you want look in the company promo section we have a thread for free samples of PW if you want to give it a try and we should have some PW lemonade samples out soon
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    You get twice as much aminos/peptides as other similar products.. So the costs are quite competitive

Meaning.. If you wanted to, you can have a serving (for similar amounts of AA and BA as competitors) and have it last 40 WO's
    Exactly right, you could use a half serving and make it last 40 WO's and still get ffAA's as well as the benefits from WPH, along with BA and Luecine

Although out of
    CORE or PW

I pick CORE ABC
    Last edited by SHOWTIME; 04-27-2008 at 02:19 PM.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Core is 1000000 X Superior

But these boards have 1000000 X more CL fanboys

If I had known** edit that Core's forumla was so stellar I would have gotten that over PW, Core is acutually cheaper also LOL.

on this note, how does core taste compared to PW ?
    Last edited by Dlau; 04-27-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I had none that Core's forumla was so stellar I would have gotten that over PW, Core is acutually cheaper also LOL.

on this note, how does core taste compared to PW ?
    heard the fruit punch is like kool-aid...grape is ok (but PW grape is ass)

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Exactly right, you could use a half serving and make it last 40 WO's and still get ffAA's as well as the benefits from WPH, along with BA and Luecine

Although out of
    CORE or PW

I pick CORE ABC
    If i were to half the scoop for Intra I would only be getting 4grams of aminos 2.5 which is Leucine. And only 1.6 grams of BA with no CM.

I'm not trying to bash the product, but IMHO Core seems to be better formulated for my needs.

ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptsteph1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Core ABC is awesome. The fruit punch definately taste like Kool Aid. I am a personal trainer and I have had several male and female clients switch from PW to CORE ABC. They like the tingle too from the Beta Alenine. Clients have reported to me that they experience shorter recovery between sets so that's a plus.

I enjoy sipping on the ABC throughout the day as well as during and my workouts and with my preworkout drink. I'm looking forward to the CORE ZAP to stack with that as well as my AP and pslin. Talk about a great stack!!!

baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow Core looks solid and a great deal. I never heard of it until now

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If i were to half the scoop for Intra I would only be getting 4grams of aminos 2.5 which is Leucine. And only 1.6 grams of BA with no CM.

I'm not trying to bash the product, but IMHO Core seems to be better formulated for my needs.
    Oh yeah I am not arguing or bashing either

IntrAbolic $35.99 20servings (24g a serving) 1.1lbs

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

CORE $49.99 50 servings (20g a serving) 2lbs 3oz
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/abc.html

So yes there are more servings in CORE but you are also paying a extra $14.
    I am not against CORE, I voted for CORE ABC over PW anyways.
    I got those numbers from their pages here on bb.com.

As well Core does not have some ingredients that IntrAbolic has mainly and most importantly Whey Protein Hydrolysate.

As for the CM, if you have the time show some studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of CM, or why it should be added into a supplement.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CORE ABC outshines every BCAA product including ICE.

It's a good thing we're reformulating...
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Oh yeah I am not arguing or bashing either

IntrAbolic $35.99 20servings (24g a serving) 1.1lbs

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

CORE $49.99 50 servings (20g a serving) 2lbs 3oz
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/abc.html

So yes there are more servings in CORE but you are also paying a extra $14.
    I am not against CORE, I voted for CORE ABC over PW anyways.
    I got those numbers from their pages here on bb.com.

As well Core does not have some ingredients that IntrAbolic has mainly and most importantly Whey Protein Hydrolysate.

As for the CM, if you have the time show some studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of CM, or why it should be added into a supplement.
    Intra = $1.80 per serving at 20 servings if taken at full dose (half dose = 0.9 but the ingredient doses would be very under dosed for what im looking for)

Core = $1.00 Per serving at 50 servings if taken at full dose

that $.80 is quite alot , especially for a dude that is in college.

As for the studies to show the effectiveness of CM, i dont really have any, just some articles off BB.com got me interested. Not sure if these are credible sources but they sure got my interest lol. ( yes I am a noob, don't hate)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod3.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod4.htm

Intra = $1.80 per serving at 20 servings if taken at full dose (half dose = 0.9 but the ingredient doses would be very under dosed for what im looking for)

Core = $1.00 Per serving at 50 servings if taken at full dose

that $.80 is quite alot , especially for a dude that is in college.

As for the studies to show the effectiveness of CM, i dont really have any, just some articles off BB.com got me interested. Not sure if these are credible sources but they sure got my interest lol. ( yes I am a noob, don't hate)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod3.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod4.htm
    Don't worry, no HATE here.
    I was just pointing out that i am unsure of how effective CM actually is.(science lacking)

The thing with half dosing IntrAbolic is that you will still get FFEAA as wellas WPH, and like I said yes per serving it is a little more approx 10cents with your example.

Also the core is a lb more of product costing you another $14, so that will change the amount of servings per container obviously

You are forgetting that between CORE and PW they are similar products BCAAs and thats it.

So I am not bashing them, they are good but very basic.

With IntrAbolic you get a lot more including WPH

15g of amino acids from IntrAbolic per serving, 2-3x more than other products. And 7g's are coming from the custom whey protein hydrolysate we use.

The FDA does not allow companies to list ffEAA's as protein, which is why you only see the 7g's which is coming from the WPH and not the 8g of ffEAA's.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry, no HATE here.
    I was just pointing out that i am unsure of how effective CM actually is.(science lacking)

The thing with half dosing IntrAbolic is that you will still get FFEAA as wellas WPH, and like I said yes per serving it is a little more approx 10cents with your example.

Also the core is a lb more of product costing you another $14, so that will change the amount of servings per container obviously

You are forgetting that between CORE and PW they are similar products BCAAs and thats it.

So I am not bashing them, they are good but very basic.

15g of amino acids from IntrAbolic per serving, 2-3x more than other products. And 7g's are coming from the custom whey protein hydrolysate we use.

The FDA does not allow companies to list ffEAA's as protein, which is why you only see the 7g's which is coming from the WPH and not the 8g of ffEAA's.
    Dude, that means he'll be spending almost $2 per serving. That's fine and dandy, so then you take half a serving. Okay so you're getting 4g AAs... ??? Max 7.5g b/c of your special whey. Not getting enough b-A, etc.

That = 40 servings for $35.

PW = 90 servings, 7g AA + enough b-A, etc + CM (studies lacking) and you can take that 2 per.. .making it really 45 servings but you get 14g AA and everything else times 2. For $50. So who is the better deal??

CALCULATOR PLEASE!

$.88 vs $1.11 ... considering an almost DOUBLE serving of AAs + enough b-alanine, etc.... is it worth the $.23 to buy PW?? Sure is, I say!

Now to factor in CORE ABC

$1/serving. 10g AAs + b-A + CM. Pretty good deal. Spend the $.11 for a few more AAs + betaine anhydrous, but get 5 less servings?? That's up to you.

Pretty close IMO, just pick ABC cuz you've already done PW and so you can compare.

/THRAD

alka8

Originally Posted by alka8 View Post
    Dude, that means he'll be spending almost $2 per serving. That's fine and dandy, so then you take half a serving. Okay so you're getting 4g AAs... ??? Max 7.5g b/c of your special whey. Not getting enough b-A, etc.

PW = 90 servings, 7g AA + enough b-A, etc + CM (studies lacking) and you can take that 2 per.. .making it really 45 servings but you get 14g AA and everything else times 2. For $50. So who is the better deal??

CALCULATOR PLEASE!

$.88 vs $1.11 ... considering an almost DOUBLE serving of AAs + enough b-alanine, etc.... is it worth the $.23 to buy PW?? Sure is, I say!

$1/serving. 10g AAs + b-A + CM. Pretty good deal. Spend the $.11 for a few more AAs + betaine anhydrous, but get 5 less servings?? That's up to you.

Pretty close IMO, just pick ABC cuz you've already done PW and so you can compare.

/THRAD

alka8
    Whoa lol that just went over my head, had to read it twice to get all that lol. But good stuff, Im gonna order ABC Asap =D

CALCULATOR PLEASE!

/THRAD

alka8
    First of all your post makes little to no sense.

Secondly I am not suggesting he spends $2 a serving? Where to you see that?

Why do you say that PW gives you enough BA? Do you even know how much is in a serving?

I do understand what you are saying about the price of PW compared to other supplements Core ABC or IntrAbolic but cheaper does not always mean better.
    The ingredients within the supplement is what makes the difference. What I have taken from your post is that your looking for whatever is cheaper.
    So I believe you have figured out what is cheaper. No problems there.

When you decide to use all 3 of these I look forward to your results.

Again pay for the CM (with little to no research)

Between CORE or PW I still stand by Core.

Run these 3 supplements after one another and maybe that will help you understand the difference within them.

If you want the cheapest one go ahead.
    Last edited by SHOWTIME; 04-27-2008 at 04:07 PM.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Core is a great formula
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    core is probably the best bcaa product on the market
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

seems to me the fan boys are beginning to start voting. I would really appreciate a post with your vote

alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alka8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First of all your post makes little to no sense.
    Sorry, I just smoked some CRACK.

/all jokes aside/

Secondly I am not suggesting he spends $2 a serving? Where to you see that?
    Originally Posted by SHOWTIME

Why do you say that PW gives you enough BA? Do you even know how much is in a serving?
    Yes. It has 2.7 in it's complex: b-alanine --> CM --> betaine anhydrous --> ginger --> L-norvaline

Do the math Mr. FDA

I do understand what you are saying about the price of PW compared to other supplements Core ABC or IntrAbolic but cheaper does not always mean better.
    The ingredients within the supplement is what makes the difference. What I have taken from your post is that your looking for whatever is cheaper.
    So I believe you have figured out what is cheaper. No problems there.
    Let me rephrase:
    IntrAbolic @ 1/2 serving = 4g BCAA + 3.5 crazyWhey / 1.6g BA / $.90 OR 8g BCAA + 7g crazyWhey / 3.2g BA / $1.80!!!
    CORE ABC = 10g BCAA + 2.5 b-alanine + 2.5g CM / $1.00
    Wraath = 7g BCAA/EAA + 2.7g BA / CM / BH / $.55 OR 14g BCAA/EAA + 5.4g BA / CM / BH / $1.11

When you decide to use all 3 of these I look forward to your results.
    That simply isn't relevant. They could work great for me in this order: IntrAbolic > PW > CORE ABC , what relevance does that have on just in terms of the amounts : price ratio?? Price has everything to do with it.. b/c of course you can take 3 servings of everything and then you've got yourself a $5/day supplement of BCAA and BA, etc. Get outta here..
    Again pay for the CM (with little to no research)

Between CORE or PW I still stand by Core.

Run these 3 supplements after one another and maybe that will help you understand the difference within them.

If you want the cheapest one go ahead.
    Will do, sir. As far as CM, you're not paying extra for it, as I've proved.

alka8

seems to me the fan boys are beginning to start voting. I would really appreciate a post with your vote
    I dont think it will be too many fanboys between the 2 for BCAA supps CORE is a great choice.

Although I agree it would be nice if everyone would post why they picked one over the other
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Yes. It has 2.7 in it's complex: b-alanine --> CM --> betaine anhydrous --> ginger --> L-norvaline

Do the math Mr. FDA
    Unaware...

The order it's listed doesn't mean it's in hierarchical order.. just saying..

Facts before rudeness
    My secret?

Sorry, I just smoked some CRACK.

/all jokes aside/

Do the math Mr. FDA

Let me rephrase:
    IntrAbolic @ 1/2 serving = 4g BCAA + 3.5 crazyWhey / 1.6g BA / $.90 OR 8g BCAA + 7g crazyWhey / 3.2g BA / $1.80!!!
    CORE ABC = 10g BCAA + 2.5 b-alanine + 2.5g CM / $1.00
    Wraath = 7g BCAA/EAA + 2.7g BA / CM / BH / $.55 OR 14g BCAA/EAA + 5.4g BA / CM / BH / $1.11

That simply isn't relevant. They could work great for me in this order: IntrAbolic > PW > CORE ABC , what relevance does that have on just in terms of the amounts : price ratio?? Price has everything to do with it.. b/c of course you can take 3 servings of everything and then you've got yourself a $5/day supplement of BCAA and BA, etc. Get outta here..

Will do, sir. As far as CM, you're not paying extra for it, as I've proved.

alka8
    lol..

You missed my point
    With PW how much BA you getting? 1 g? more? less?

But for the price issue I am not saying lets double and triple everything and make it 3-6 scoops a serving (like some companies)

For ingredients IntrAbolic is superior, for price obviously something like PW is going to look better. They have different and some cheaper ingredients it does not contain what IntrAbolic does.

All in all I think we missed the point between Core ABC and PW.
    Go PENGUINS!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Although I agree it would be nice if everyone would post why they picked one over the other
    I'll tell ya why I voted for Core.

You know how much you get of each ingredient.
    You get a full dose of B-A and CM.

fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    Unaware...

The order it's listed doesn't mean it's in hierarchical order.. just saying..

Facts before rudeness

They are required to be listed in order of amount, however you cannot determine the exact amount of each.

Originally Posted by fatpat23 View Post
    They are required to be listed in order of amount, however you cannot determine the exact amount of each.
    That's not always the case

Read some of their other labels.. you'll see it
    My secret?