Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with AN's Ultimate Cutting Stacks

So, I have successfully completed 12-13 weeks of bulking (and made some nice gains from what I can see so far and the comments I have been receiving of late).

For those who are new to joining me so late in the game, a brief introduction:
    Name: Rosie
    Training Status: Highly Trained/Ex-Elite Athlete
    Goal (of this phase): Cut to 8% bodyfat, while maintaining as much lean muscle mass as possible.

CURRENT STATISTICS

Height - 156.6cm - i.e. 5'2"
    Body mass - 54kg - i.e. 118.8 pounds
    Bodyfat - ~14.2%

DIET

Macronutrient ratios will be around 40:30:30. CHO sources will be primarily from oats, and sometimes basmati rice and kumara. Protein sources will be from Leppin Pro 4, tuna, chicken breast, and lean beef, and sometimes egg whites and seafood (i.e. prawns, scallops, other types of fish). Fat sources will be from flaxseed or hempseed oil, natural peanut butter, and sometimes nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds). I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, so no specific diet as such (I listen to my body).

SUPPLEMENTS

I will be using the following supplements (Thanks to Jammie for helping me with my supplement dosing and schedule):
    Drive - 2 x 2 per day.
    RPM ? 1-2 x 1-2 per day.
    NeoVar - 3 x 1-3 per day.
    IGF-2 - 3 x 2 per day.
    Lipotrophin-PM - 2 x 2 per day.
    Posiedon-BA - 2-3 serves per day.
    Calcium supplement - 1 x per day.

TRAINING

Monday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch + Shoulders/Abs
    Tuesday: 5.5km Run (or 30-40 min rollers, depending on the weather) + 20-30 min Stretch + Arms
    Wednesday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch
    Thursday: 5.5km Run (or 30-40 min rollers, depending on the weather) + 20-30 min Stretch + Back/Abs
    Friday: 20 min HIIT (either run or rollers) + 20-30 min Stretch + Chest
    Saturday: 5.5km Run (or 30-40 min rollers, depending on the weather)
    Sunday: DAY OFF (optional; I may do a light run or something)

Daily comments will be made on the following:
    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mental Alertness/Focus
    Energy
    Motivation
    Mood/Aggression
    Libido
    Endurance
    Strength
    Quality of Training
    Pump and Vascularity
    Muscle Hardess/Density
    Body Composition and Look
    Overall Sense of Feeling
    Last edited by Guejsn; 04-27-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First in. She does quality logs ladies and gents. Watch out for the Female Terminator!! If History in Effect approves, then you know its going to be good.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Day 1

0500 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x18
    b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
    c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    d. 2 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x18
    e. 10 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    Yep, so made it a little harder today. First time taking RPM and NeoVar with Drive pre-cardio, so...My first couple of efforts were up around 65-70 km/hr, and then the rest dropped back to 50-60 km/hr. They weren't as hard as they have been over the last couple of weeks (I'm actually really 'enjoying' them now, as much as one can enjoy their lungs burning and legs screaming, LOL). By the end of it I was covered in a slick layer of sweat, and vascularity was real good.

0600 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery, except after Abs - 30 sec recovery):
    1. BB SP 4 x 8-12
    2. DB SP 4 x 8
    3. DB LR 4 x 10
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 10
    5. Abs 4 x [a. rope crunch x 15, b. weighted crunch x 15]
    Definitely noticed the increased vascularity pretty much after my second set. Pump was strong and came fast, too. As with the last few weeks, on my second set of BB SP, there was a sharp pain in my right delt insertion (**** it!), and instead of gradually dissipating over the course of the session, it only got worse. Despite that, I kept pushing, asking my body to lift more than last week (suffered a bit, but hey, it's worth it). I might stop with the BB SP for a week or two, just to see what happens (just to be on the safe side; wouldn't want to **** anything up TOO much...)

0712 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2150-0350 (waking at 0315, and then damn it, I must have been half asleep, turning the alarm off), so ~6 hours sleep. It took me ages to go to sleep, but when I did, it was deep and unbroken. No dreams this time; my mind was a blank blackness.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Yep, been there today. Managed to get my coding system all done for my meta-analysis, something that has been giving me problems for the last few weeks, so yay for that. Now to go through and find the data to calculate Cohen's Effect...

Energy: Apart from the small late rising, energy has been great all day. No faltering or sudden fatigue. I was actually surprised at my energy on the rollers this morning, since yesterday I was pretty knacked when I went to bed. Energy in the gym was smooth, unlike the bouncy ball that I have been lately (might have been my mood, but still...)

Motivation: Switched on and turned up to 'high'!

Mood/Aggression: There was a gritting of teeth in the gym. And stuff from yesterday has made me want to beat the **** out of a boxing bag. Apart from that I have been in a state of calm, quiet, almost 'blank' today.

Libido: Quietened down a little. Surprising, considering the last week, when it was yelling for attention almost ALL the time...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Small increases.

Quality of Training: Despite the pain in my right delt/bi, training was good. Pleased with it. Want to get out sprinting again, though, for HIIT this week.

Pump and Vascularity: Strong pump in anterior and lateral delts and biceps (I always get a pump in my biceps when I do shoulders; odd that). Pump lasted for a couple of hours post-gym. There were knots in my forearms before I even walked into the gym, and they just got bigger. Vascularity in biceps getting stronger, too.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are the hardest they have ever been to date.

Body Composition and Look: Delts, arms, and upper back continuing to look as though leaning. And calves are looking better since I have been on a bike again.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Flat...My right delt/bi hurts, even when it is still at my side (yes, it's making me almost pissed off; maybe that aggression WILL show sometime today!)...Other than that, I'm fine. As always.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your workouts just continue to amaze me. You would be a good workout or sparring partner indeed. You push yourself to newer and higher limits.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Anything less than my BEST is NOT acceptable!

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Your workouts just continue to amaze me. You would be a good workout or sparring partner indeed. You push yourself to newer and higher limits.
    That's the point though, isn't it: to keep striving for excellence, and new heights! That's where improvement comes from, the constant pushing and tears and sweat and blood that it takes to climb to reach the stars! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That's the point though, isn't it: to keep striving for excellence, and new heights! That's where improvement comes from, the constant pushing and tears and sweat and blood that it takes to climb to reach the stars! I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
    When you going to start training people? I can see you doing that.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like a good one!!! I'm in.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

What are rollers?
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

When you going to start training people? I can see you doing that.
    I already do Because it takes a lot of time and committment to train athletes, I only work with ONE a year (but at least I KNOW that I can push them as hard as I would myself, and they know that I expect nothing LESS; it's a lot different with clients, since most that I work with are older and don't want to be pushed that hard). Last year I coached a young male 100 and 200-metre sprinter, who went on to become a champion in his age group in both the 200-metres and the long jump (he's now training under the National coach). This year I am training a muay thai kickboxer...Plus, I also do personal training, and usually have 3-5 clients (any more would be pushing it with study) that I work with on a regular basis on top of that.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Looks like a good one!!! I'm in.
    Great to have you along for the ride

What are rollers?
    They are exactly what their name implies: rollers. They're something that cyclists use; you just stick your bike on on top of them, balance, and away you go.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Wait a second...the log is missing something...ME!!!

Well I guess I better throw my name and subscription in here...lol. 14.2% BF huh? MMM...I guess I should expect to see you really pushing up the intensity level then, knowing you Rosie. I'll get at ya later with an e-mail response, but just letting you know I'm continuing to follow along as promised...

Cheers!
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Email coming your way tomorrow Rosie-Rose!!!!!!!!!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Day 2

0430 - 5.5km Run:
    So, the warm weather is back (the cold spells last week must have been a once-off thing), real muggy; yes, even THAT early...I started off ok, doing my first km in 4.15 minutes. Despite feeling good, my second km was a bit slower, at 4.28 minutes. Still felt ok. I was fine right up until ~15 minutes, when I had a sharp pain in my left side (no, not a stitch, but just as annoying). The last 2km were done at a very slow pace of 4.72 min/km (yes, very GRRRR). By the time I got home I was so nauseous that I just curled up into a ball for ~10 minutes before showering. Interesting run, though; I haven't noticed myself slow that much (or as rapidly as I did) in a while.

0523 - Stretch 21 min.

0600 - Arms (1 min recovery at the end of each superset):
    1a. Weighted Dips 3 x 10, 1 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 3 x 10, 1 x 8
    2a. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. DB ZC 4 x 8
    3a. DB FP 2 x 8 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. DB CC 2 x 14 per arm
    4a. V-Bar TPD 2 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. Cable BC 2 x 12
    I was still feeling nauseous when I walked into the gym (but that gradually went as the session continued). My legs were trembling noticeably from the time I began my first set of DB ZC right until the end of the session (and afterwards for about an hour!). And it didn't let up either, but just got slowly worse, until I was shaking all over and getting quite heated. There were a few moments when I felt myself start to space out and I had to shake my head to refocus. However, despite all that, I managed to INcrease my weights in each exercise (except with the Cable BC; my arms were ****ed by then!). Didn't feel too much of a pump in my triceps today, but had a wicked one in my biceps and forearms (must 'tip' wrists a little more in DB ZC, so NO forearm is used at all). Didn't do any DB HC, since my forearms seemed to be getting well done over with the DB ZC and Cable BC. Nausea returned driving home.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315 (waking at 2302 and 0101), so ~5 hours of broken sleep. Each time I woke I wasn't even sure whether I'd actually been sleeping or not (it certainly didn't FEEL like it). When I got up for good my eyes were all bloodshot and tired.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Bit spacey in the gym, and really having to concentrate. Bit blank until after lunch. Been working away slowly at my meta-analysis (****ing thing is taking forever!)...sigh...

Energy: My energy levels have actually been ok; except for a brief time after the gym, when I fell asleep on the couch from 0815-0835 and then again from 0841-0911.

Motivation: Still high. And still asking for more than my body seems to want to handle...

Mood/Aggression: There was a time last night when I suddenly got real angry for almost no reason at all. But apart from that, still flat, really.

Libido: Nope; he's gone into hiding for the time being. Maybe tomorrow...

Strength: Still making progress FORward.

Quality of Training: Run was shoddy. But I was pleased with the gym (goes to show that you can still do a good session even when you feel like crap!)

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome bicep and forearm pump in the gym; almost painful at times. Vascularity has been great since I got up; veins are sitting on top of my skin.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Good.

Body Composition and Look: Upper chest looks like it's leaning out.

Overall Sense of Feeling: In the car on the way to AND from the gym (but not IN the gym; strange) my right delt/bi started to hurt again, and no matter what I did the pain burned away, until it eventually disappeared just before lunch. My tummy has been nauseous all day, and has little burn marks on it from my wheatie...But I'm still ok...Hanging in there...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 3

0430 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x18
    b. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    c. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    d. 2 min @ 110-112 rpm in 39x16
    e. 10 min @ 108-110 rpm in 39x16
    It was absolutely pissing down this morning (as if it didn't rain ENOUGH yesterday!), so it was onto the rollers. I actually had loads of energy when I started out, and it seemed so effortless that I upped the pace a little faster than usual. I eased up a little after the second effort, though (LOL), dropping right back from 70 km/hr to 50 km/hr...And maybe it was just me, but I was hotter than usual and the sweat was just dripping off me. Calves were also 'prickling' during most of the ride (weird)...But, like yesterday, nausea started to settle in just before the end of the session (damn it!), and I was glad when it was over.

0519 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0303, so ~6 hours sleep. Good sleep. Deep sleep. Full of very vivid dreams and lots of heights!

Mental Alertness/Focus: I've managed to make some headway with my business plan, and have some more meta-analysis ahead of me this afternoon...

Energy: Not actually had a lot, since my rollers this morning. I had planned on doing a 20-minute boxing session on the bag at 0600, but the nausea and the nasty feeling that I was going to be sick at any moment had me curled up into a ball; so I just got my wheatie and went back to bed after a shower (didn't even eat breakfast (ate it at 0900 instead), since I didn't even want to look at food), and ended up falling asleep from 0615-0700. When I got back up I felt heavy and fatigued and not like doing anything much...

Motivation: Yes, Sean, she'll be putting intensity into her sessions (did you expect anything else?)

Mood/Aggression: Pretty pissed off at feeling like crap. I can count the times I've thrown up in my entire life on less than one hand, and the constantly feeling as if I will these last couple of days has put me in not the best of moods...

Libido: It was pretty up there this morning after 0700, though; and my body is reacting even if my head isn't in THAT place...

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: I'd say it was ok (but I was looking forward to beating up the bag...)

Pump and Vascularity: Legs got a pump after the rollers and it was still there at 0800. Veins have been very prominent and strong since I woke up.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as yesterday.

Body Composition and Look: Still continuing to LOOK as though I'm leaning up (well, I probably AM, and not just looking it, LOL). Top abs and obliques are the best they've been in a while; looking very tight.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, ok (don't feel like eating anything, though)...Just wanting to chillax today...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Sarcasm!

Yeah I expected the female terminator to go at her workouts half speed and with half-hearted effort...HAHAHAHA....Of course you can see the sarcasm in that. You only know one speed...and thats full steam ahead with a pure driven intensity to be the best at anything you do and if your slacking well you know I'm not too far behind to keep pushing you forward and help give you some motivation...lol. .

Cheers Rosie!
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Talking

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Yeah I expected the female terminator to go at her workouts half speed and with half-hearted effort...HAHAHAHA....Of course you can see the sarcasm in that. You only know one speed...and thats full steam ahead with a pure driven intensity to be the best at anything you do and if your slacking well you know I'm not too far behind to keep pushing you forward and help give you some motivation...lol. .

Cheers Rosie!
    Oh, you figured that out all by yourself, did you? LOL (Thanks )
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 4

0430 - 5.5km Run:
    Muggy is back (thought this was supposed to be almost heading into winter? Not that I don't mind...) Today ended up being more of a 'recovery' run than anything (yes, Sean; you heard me right). I thought I was going ok to begin with, until I saw my splits of 4.3 minutes at the first km and 4.6 minutes at the second (WTF? Get back to close to 4 min/km!) Anyways, that's just how the body rolled today, even though the nausea didn't appear until a good 10 minutes AFTER I'd finished.

0522 - Stretch 21 min.

Today was SUPPOSED to be Back/Abs, but since I felt as good as yesterday (another tummy bug, perhaps?), I just had my breakfast (well, the half that I managed to force down) and decided to do it tomorrow (and I had better be feeling on top of the world!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. How I like it: deep and UNinterrupted. Adding a further ~2.5 hours from ~0615-0720 and 0730-0910 (feeling like **** sure takes a lot out of a body...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: HAD to be there today. It's really just sinking in just how BIG this Research thing is (well, better now than the week before it's due in and I've left it all to the night before to do!...) Made a final decision on it, and I need to try and do some more tonight.

Energy: I've done what I needed to do today (Thursday mornings are like rush hour). Now I'm just 'resting' and hoping that I can 'catch up' tomorrow...

Motivation: Jammie handed it to me in bucketloads yesterday

Mood/Aggression: She's SMILING! That's definitely SOMETHING...

Libido: My head is catching up to my body...

Endurance: Always there (I would like some speed now, thanks...)

Quality of Training: The tiger snarls...

Pump and Vascularity: Same old, same old.

Muscle Hardess/Density: The cycling is making my butt hard again, LOL.

Body Composition and Look: Ok, so since I didn't eat much all day yesterday, I forced down some high-calorie CHO last night. And as always, after a high CHO/calorie day, my muscles look fuller today...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel better than yesterday, at least. And the nausea is not as bad. So, yeah, ok...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 5

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20-25 sec efforts/5-10 sec easy
    c. 5 min jogging
    Yep, so no rain when I was ready for this session today (FINALLY, some sprinting again!). It's been 3 weeks since I've done my HIIT on the road, and my body was like "WHAT are you DOING to me?!" It was good, though. Felt a bit slow during some sprints, the last few, especially when I turned and headed home into the headwind, and it began to bucket down (oh yes, MORE rain; but I don't mind once I'm ALREADY out running). No muscle aches or sharp pains, which is always a good thing. A little bit of nausea in the last couple of minutes, though; but after the last few days I am just getting sick of this little monster, and today it was NOT going to stop me doing ANYthing!

0518 - Stretch 20 min.

0600 - Back/Abs (1 min recovery between sets, except Abs - 30 sec rec):
    1. BB BOR 1 x 8, 7 x 6
    2. WG LPD 4 x 6
    3. CG SR 1 x 8, 3 x 6
    4. CG TR 4 x 6
    5. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging knee raises x 10]
    So, yes, the nausea was there as I walked into the gym. I was also shaking and walking a little unsteady (someone said I looked like I was going to collapse. As if I would!) Anyways, depsite feeling like absolute ****e (possibly I am getting slightly hypoglycemic, since I am taking RPM(1)+NeoVar(1)+Drive(2) an hour before my 'cardio', and then RPM(2)+NeoVar(2)+IGF-2(2) 40 minutes before the gym), there was no going 'easy'; I wanted to hammer my body as hard as I could! Everything was done like super-slow, because that was the only pace my body was going to move at, but nothing wrong with that. I INcreased all my lifts by 6-10% from what I did last week, which made moving in slow motion a little harder (and even though I was shaking between sets, my energy DURING them was very smooth and controlled). However, most of the time it didn't actually FEEL as if I was doing anything (which was weird, since I was struggling to breathe a bit and my heart rate was faster than normal and I was trembling like a piece of grass in a tornado between each set!) I actually felt a little disorientated driving home, and only managed to eat half my breakfast again (in a time that I would normally have finished stuffing in a few thousand calories!)...So, good session...Very pleased (and a little surprised at the strength gains!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0315, so 6 hours sleep this time. All deep and unbroken, and woke feeling pretty fresh (despite the bloodshot eyes...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: The disoriented feeling passed after 1000, and I am ready to get into some study (soon; when I have finished this...)

Energy: Constant, smooth, and very controlled (no tearing around the house like a cat on catnip today, LOL).

Motivation: Definitely up there!

Mood/Aggression: Calm, but happy...I need to relax a little more, since being a stress bunny about my study isn't going to help me all that much...

Libido: Oh he's high. VERY high...

Endurance: Strong as ever.

Strength: Still climbing the ranks

Quality of Training: Since it's been a while since I've done a HIIT run, I'm not too concerned with that; so long as it gets BETTER each time I do one...As for the gym; that was the real surprise today. STOKED!

Pump and Vascularity: I didn't feel much of a pump today (didn't feel much of anything, really). But vascularity is starting to get stronger (RPM is definitely coming into play there).

Muscle Hardess/Density: Continuing to harden.

Body Composition and Look: One of the guys in the gym made the comment that my arms and delts are looking bigger than they ever have (which, to me, is a much appreciated compliment after all the hard work I have done over the last few months to build them up!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are starting to get good again!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Maybe the supps are are giving you an upset stomach?

Maybe the supps are are giving you an upset stomach?
    It's possible. It could possibly take a week to get used to taking them ALL at once, again, like it did when I first started using them all at once...Then again, last time it also turned out that a tummy bug was going around at the same time...Could also be stress, since I am under quite a bit at the moment. So, not putting it down to the supps at this stage, but as a mix of EVERYthing.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

It seems like a lot of supps to take at once, you probably know this but your Body space is inactive,wanted to see what your back round in athletics is...no go.

I see you Rosie. You got the professional look going on. Glad to see the Rosie and not the Female Terminator that lies deep in you waiting to train.lol
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Day 6

0820 - 5.5km Run:
    The cold is BACK. So, yeah, I was all dressed up in thermals (and short shorts, LOL) today. Found a better pace than the last few runs, too, with 4.17 minutes for the first km and 4.4 min/km for the rest...Not bad at all. The nausea wasn't even NON-existent; it entered the system around the 3km mark, but I was able to push through (see what a little determination can do!)

0930 - Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
    2. Inc BB BP 4 x 6
    3. P/U (feet on bench) 4 x 8
    4. Inc DB BP 4 x 8
    No nausea in the gym; instead I had a pain in my head screaming like a wildcat...12-16% INcrease on all lifts from last week (so, yeah, a little lower in reps, but hey...) Like yesterday it was an AWESOME session (yes, despite the migraine!). I am cutting and I am getting STRONGER (ah, the anomaly...)

1118 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0603 (waking at 0023 by a text from a drunk friend), so ~7 hours sleep. Apart from that short moment, the sleep was all GOOD...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Definitely been there all day (even if I haven't done any study...)

Energy: Lots.

Motivation: It's coming in from all sides...

Mood/Aggression: Was disappointed at the nausea after my run...Was pleased after my gym session...Was happy as anything after the rugby...

Libido: Still high...

Endurance: Same here...

Strength: Gaining...

Quality of Training: AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Strange, but got an incredible pump in my biceps in the gym (yes, also in my chest, but not as strong as the one in my biceps...)...Veins are still like blue rivers all over my skin...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Really feeling the hardess of abs and butt (efforts on the rollers are hardening these up nicely...)

Body Composition and Look: Still looking leaner in the upper body. Abs looking flatter and obliques and Adonis belt looking strong...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am so loving working with my boys at the moment! I am in such a good mood (and sooo relaxed!) after the rugby...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

A Little Background Information

It seems like a lot of supps to take at once, you probably know this but your Body space is inactive,wanted to see what your back round in athletics is...no go.
    Yeah, it is, but you get used to it!...

...Yep, it is INactive...

...As for my background: I pretty much did EVERYthing as a kid (except for martial arts. Mum wouldn't let me do that; she tried to get me to do ballet instead, but I didn't even last a class!)...I was in all the rep teams (athletics, basketball, cricket, cross-country running, mountain-biking, netball, soccer, swimming, triathlon, volleyball, etc.), blah, blah, blah...When I turned 15 I started to concentrate on JUST cycling (I got into this later than the other sports). Like with everything else, I was good and went on to the top. I won everything in my first year at National level and was in the NZ team from then on. My life revolved around my sport. I didn't start using a gym until I was 18....Initially my gym training was to improve my sprint cycling (I specialized in this, even though I also did road racing) performance...However, when I left school I moved, entered the real world, and faced the reality of having an eating disorder. I decided to take time out from competitive cycling to 'fix' it. During this time I never stopped training and I kept going to the gym. The gym that I used was full of New Zealand's top NZFBB bodybuilders. I had the sudden impulse 12 weeks out from the regional NZFBB competition to enter the figure class for fun and the experience, because it was something totally different to any sport I had ever done (cycling was never 'fun'; when you get to the elite level in any sport [I think that] fun stops entering the equation). The guys were great, helping me out with training and diet. For the first time in my life I saw my body do things that I never thought possible (cyclists' resistance training is performance orientated, not for aesthetics)...Seeing those changes was more rewarding than all my national and international cycling merits. (Plus, I grew up as a tomboy, and the closer I got to the competition, the more I started to actually feel and WANT to embrace my femininity!) I didn't have any expectations; I just wanted to see what I could do with the time that I had. I placed 3rd, but did not go on to compete at the NZFBB Nationals despite qualifying (I enjoyed the training more than the competition!). That competition was supposed to be a 'first and last' event. However, I decided to retire from cycling for good at the end of last year...I am an adrenaline junkie with an exercise addiction! If I am not cycling then I WILL be doing something else! I love pushing my body to its limits, to see how far it will go...So, I decided that I would set my sights on excelling in the "Fitness" arena...

...And now I have been given the opportunity to work with Applied Nutriceuticals as a sponsored athlete...Not a lot more to say, really...

I see you Rosie. You got the professional look going on. Glad to see the Rosie and not the Female Terminator that lies deep in you waiting to train.lol
    Thanks, T
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Thumbs up

Thanks for the intro.....sounds like you've accomplished a lot and at a young age.
    I'm not surprised with what you had on your plate you ran into some difficulties along the way. Totally understand about pushing your body to the limits!!
    Love to test my body and see what it will do and how far I can take it.
    Congat's on your accomplishments but most of all....Congrat's on taking it to the limits!!!

Day 7

Right, so decided to let the body recover and have the day OFF today (I know; it's not quite sure how to take it either! LOL). Instead spending some time doing much needed schoolwork...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0015-0755 (waking at 0603 and 0655), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Slept like a log, pretty much.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very good. Been putting in some hours on my business plan (there is sooo much MORE there than one would think; a bit like the meta-analysis...)

Energy: If I'd done anything but sit in front of my laptop until now, I would have managed.

Motivation: Towards what? I have lots of motivation, and right now it is spreading out through all sorts of areas in my life!

Mood/Aggression: 'Thinking' mood today...

Libido: No, not really there...I'm not in that sort of mood just yet...

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump N/A. Vascularity not as great as it normally is.

Muscle Hardess/Density: Same as has been all week.

Body Composition and Look: Holding a bit of water (must be all those CHO from last night; yes, I had another high calorie day...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fine...No nausea today. Nor DOMS (and I haven't had much all week either!)...Back to school tomorrow...And work...
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Overview of Week 1

BODY STATISTICS

Body mass: 53 kg (i.e.116.6 pounds)
    Body composition: 11.9% bodyfat (BF)

Comments: Interesting...At 54 kg and 14.2% BF I had 46.332 kg LBM and 7.668 kg BF. At 53kg and 11.9% BF I have 46.793kg LBM and 6.307 kg BF. That's an INcrease of 0.361 kg (i.e. 0.7942 pounds) of LBM and a DEcrease of 1.361 kg (i.e. 2.9942 pounds) of BF...However, my body composition last Sunday was measured straight after exercise (since that was the only time I could get it done last week), so it did NOT give the greatest nor most accurate of results...

BLOOD STATISTICS

RBC: 5.6 x 10E12/L (Normal range 3.9-5.5)
    Hb: 114 g/L (Normal range 115-155)

Comments: Bloods haven't changed from last week. No worries, though.

RESTING HEART RATE: 33 bpm.

DIET

It has been a week of getting used to new supplement timing and dosing, but it has been ok. There were a few days of nausea (perhaps getting used to the new dosings and stacks), but they have passed now. As for the actual diet itself; that has been pretty good. I had 2 higher CHO/calorie days (Wednesday and Saturday), and they were great. Diet is usually the thing that I struggle with (because I like to eat so much, LOL), but I've been good so far...

TRAINING

So, only one day off this week (as it should be). All sessions have been done. New resistance programmes have been started, so let's see what happens over the next while. Done both cycling and running for HIIT, and it's been good being back on a bike again after so long. My running has suffered a little every other day, but now that the nausea seems to have gone they should start improving again. Bring on next week!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

I know your training is always top-class. I like to eat too. The better I control my cravings, the better my results will be.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

I know your training is always top-class. I like to eat too. The better I control my cravings, the better my results will be.
    It depends on what you're craving (and how much you eat if you 'give in' to them). I find that I get better results when I allow myself to have the 2-3 higher calorie days a week (plus, it's great for the head). And that way I don't get as moody as I might if I was on a strict diet all the time, too.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach

Day 8

1213 - Box/Stairs:
    a. 6 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec rest
    b. 3 x [a. 30 sec bagwork/30 sec rest, b. down/up 3 floors stairs (~40sec)/20 sec rest]
    c. 4 x 50 sec bagwork/10 sec rest
    d. 2 x down/up 3 floors stairs (~40 sec)/20 sec rest
    e. 1 x 2 min bagwork/30 sec rest
    f. 1 x 90 sec bridge
    So, because I got up late and didn't manage to do today's planned training before class, I decided to 'push' the week back a day and do today's tomorrow, and so forth, and do a boxing session today (so yeah, no day off this week). I was real jittery when I started, and it lasted for about 8 minutes, before settling down a little. Like a bunny on way too much caffeine, I had the shakes and was bouncing around like I had all the energy in the world! LOVED it! Afterwards (and even still now) the veins in my hands were oh so big and prominent and SORE. Good session, though.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2115-0714 (waking at 0315 and 0423), so nearly 10 hours sleep! After doing absolutely NOTHING yesterday, this should NOT have happened. I got told that I LOOKED as tired as hell, though...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Very onto it all day. There'll be no letting up until I go to bed (and even then, my mind is ticking away so fast that it may be too far into OVERdrive by then!)

Energy: Bouncing off the walls!

Motivation: Head down, arse up (so they say, LOL).

Mood/Aggression: Good. My head is in a good space at the moment. 'Happy' may be stretching it, but I am fairly calm in spite of everything...

Libido: If I keep up like this it will be off the charts tonight...

Endurance: There.

Quality of Training: Loved the session. I should do it more often.

Pump and Vascularity: Vascularity awesome as. Felt pump in my LEGS more than anything...

Muscle Hardess/Density: Arms are harder.

Body Composition and Look: Still leaning up...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel like I could face almost anything right about now!
    Last edited by Guejsn; 05-04-2008 at 08:36 PM.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach