JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What to do with my life..

well i went to sixth form after high school and hated it because i didn't care about what i was studying. didn't get any grades, pretty much dropped out after the first year. now i realise i want to be in the sports industry, something to do with weight training or nutrition.

right now i'm thinking i'll do human biology, regular biology and another subject for A levels then maybe go to uni later on. this sounds like the best way to go, could really use some advice though.

for the americans, sixth form is where you go after high school to get higher qualifications to get you eligible for a university. i don't know how it works over in the US
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Misread the title as "What to do with my wife.."

Was expecting something kinky.

Can't say I'm not disappointed

boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    well i went to sixth form after high school and hated it because i didn't care about what i was studying. didn't get any grades, pretty much dropped out after the first year. now i realise i want to be in the sports industry, something to do with weight training or nutrition.

right now i'm thinking i'll do human biology, regular biology and another subject for A levels then maybe go to uni later on. this sounds like the best way to go, could really use some advice though.

for the americans, sixth form is where you go after high school to get higher qualifications to get you eligible for a university. i don't know how it works over in the US
    I think you should go into the nutrition and training. The biology courses are a great place to start. Looks like you're headed on the right path, you know what you need to do.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"People do not lack strength, they lack will."

GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiYoM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where you would like to work, you don't need a degree to work in a gym. Why don't you get a basic formation, work in a gym and see if you want to get some more. The basic process.

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what's a basic formation?

other option was doing a 1 year course called sports therapy. it gets you massage and basic gym instruction/first aid qualifcations. just seemed like it wouldn't get me anywhere. also since i'm 18 this is the last year i can get myself onto a free course. A levels take 2 years, so if i did them after sports therapy i would have to pay
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1