Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Novedex XT

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HeartofaLion View Post
    and if you really have a problem, talk to him in private messages or over the phone, not in front of everyone.
    i disagree, he deserved to be embarrased like he was. a private message would have done nothing.

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *edit* yeah, I am already regretting trying to mediate this situation/vaguely explain it*

Sorry guys, I am outta here for awhile again. I just don't need the drama or the headaches, I have a business to work with that needs my attention far more than this and a wife I enjoy spending time with far more than you guys - no offense.
    Last edited by Kohen_Gadol; 07-25-2009 at 10:12 AM. Reason: I'm not getting sucked into this trap with PA

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    I'll work with just about anyone (except the rat in AZ who dimed me out).
    I'd like to hear more about the meaning behind this statement.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I

What's interesting here is the moment I went away you started to attack me here on bb.com (you want links to the posts, PA?) and the posts were sent to me in jail. You sent e-mails behind my back to my partners - my partners, not my employers...you seem to not understand the difference - that were truly unprofessional. It got to the point where I even had to send a letter to your boss, Lakham, from when I was inside the can...you remember that, right?
    i would like links to the posts as well as the links to all of deserusans posts leading up to whatever i may have said. i am sure what you received in prison was a cherry picked version of long dialogues between myself and deserusan.

i assure you that the disintegration of our business relationship was 100% the fault of your trusted servant deserusan. he insulted me over and over again in the most rude manner. all because i asked questions about the science of your products.

i sent a total of perhaps 5 emails to GN guys while you were gone and none of them had to do with you as i recall. you are completely distorting everything

furthermore, lakhan is not my boss and i don't appreciate you insulting me by insinuating that he is (was). he is my business partner. and as far as your letter goes, he came to my office one morning and showed me a thick unopened letter from you addressed to him. he asked me if i wanted to read it and i said no, and then he threw it in the trash. no offense, if i thought it was a friendly letter i would have read it. but i figured deserusan had fed you a one sided story and you wrote a novel about how bad i was or something and i really had no interest in reading it nor did lakhan
    Last edited by Patrick Arnold; 07-25-2009 at 09:53 AM.

I

If anyone owes anyone an apology here Patrick, you need to pick up a telephone and apologize to Rich. I could make a case for you owing me one too but that opens up a can of very old worms that goes back to the EAS/MM2K days...man...Patrick, we are sure getting old, ain't we brother? Can't we have peace already? Enough of this. We're 40-45 years old! Not 15.

BK

why should i apologize to rich gaspari? you lost me bro

while you are here bk i have a question for you

why did you tell shaun assael that you invented thg?

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *EDIT* Nah, I am not gonna do this here. My mistake for trying to mediate/explain the situation a bit.

Take care everyone.
    Last edited by Kohen_Gadol; 07-25-2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Not gonna get sucked into this trap with PA

edit per above.
    Last edited by Kohen_Gadol; 07-25-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Keep it short

You PM box is filled up - you should clean that up.

I'd be happy to discuss this in a professional, adult manner with you. But not here.

BK
    then you should have sent me a PM iin the first place nstead of making a post.

i will tell you somethin though, if a topic comes up that involves supplement science and i have a question or an issue I will probably bring it up on this board. It does not matter if it concerns a product from avant labs, muscle tech, gaspari, VPX whatever. I will do my best to make my post as objective, professional, and impersonal as possible. The choice then is in the hands of company reps to either respond professionally, respond non-professionally, or ignore what i say completely.

I will never be hushed by anyone in regards to discusssing the science of supplements. Biotest could not do it back when they were all over my ass ten years ago and GN won't do it either

Are you nuts! I never told Shaun Assael anything remotely like that! Why would I say something like that to him when it was not true?

Either he misquoting me or you are misunderstanding something he said. He can clear this up very easily for you - ask him to check his source documents again.

I never said, nor would I ever say, anything like that or remotely like that.

The first time I heard about that was when I read about it in the sports section of the newspaper back many years ago.

My only response to this is either you're making a joke here at my expense or he is.

He's playing with you or you're playing with me here. Not funny.

BK

i am not making a joke. didn't you read steroid nation? he explicitly quotes you as saying you discovered thg independently of me. didn't he?

if shaun put words in your mouth then he is just a ahole. i told you to be careful of that guy

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am not making a joke. didn't you read steroid nation? he explicitly quotes you as saying you discovered thg independently of me. didn't he?

if shaun put words in your mouth then he is just a ahole. i told you to be careful of that guy
    No he did not. Cite the page number in the book where he writes this, Patrick?

This is absolutely untrue, you know it is untrue and Shaun never wrote that in his book.

Show me a page number on the book (I have the book in front of me) or retract your post please.

Thank you,

BK

then you should have sent me a PM iin the first place nstead of making a post.
    Did, was filed up per above. No matter, I've said all I need to say and I am even sorry I tried to mediate this in the first place now.

Good luck Patrick. I hope you find happiness and solace wherever your road takes you.

I'm outta here.

No he did not. Cite the page number in the book where he writes this, Patrick?

This is absolutely untrue, you know it is untrue and Shaun never wrote that in his book.

Show me a page number on the book (I have the book in front of me) or retract your post please.

Thank you,

BK

i don't have a copy of the book anymore. i lent it to someone and they never gave it back

its a short chapter, like half a page if i recall.

hey if i misinterpreted it then i apologize. but that seems to be what it said

what do you think it said?

i don't have a copy of the book anymore. i lent it to someone and they never gave it back

its a short chapter, like half a page if i recall.

hey if i misinterpreted it then i apologize. but that seems to be what it said

what do you think it said?
    Nothing remotely like your alleging and I am very sure you know this.

The book is 1/2 inch thick and he wrote many things so I have no clue what you misread
    or are remembering incorrectly but I do not with 100% utter certainty that is not in his book nor would he corroborate your claim.

C'ya Pat...good luck.

JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

And down the stretch they come -its Wasted Potential followed by Attention Whore, I Dropped The Soap and Blue Team Rider. Its Blue Team Rider by 10 lengths in a runaway. Wasted Potential broke its leg. Poor thing.

Patrick here is the # if you couldnt find it on our website 732.364.3777

I'll be in Monday 10am EST. Have a nice weekend!

Nothing remotely like your alleging and I am very sure you know this.

it would be cool if someone could find the chapter and print it here so we can look at it

Originally Posted by JV@Gaspari View Post

And down the stretch they come -its Wasted Potential followed by Attention Whore, I Dropped The Soap and Blue Team Rider. Its Blue Team Rider by 10 lengths in a runaway. Wasted Potential broke its leg. Poor thing.

i don't recall ever personally insulting you on these boards. never once have I personally insulted you actually. I am quite sure of that

and i really can't understand what you think you have to gain by insulting me on the boards like you do. First of all, it does not personally hurt me even in the slightest. Second of all it makes you and gaspari nutrition look like a bunch of childish bullies.
    Last edited by Patrick Arnold; 07-25-2009 at 11:01 AM.

it would be cool if someone could find the chapter and print it here so we can look at it
    http://www.amazon.com/Steroid-Nation...8545837&sr=8-1

Its $16.47 + S/H. Buy a copy. I know money must be pretty tight for a guy in your "situation" so if you can't afford to purchase it let me know and I will happily buy a copy and have it sent to you if you PM me an address to send it to. I'm feeling very charitable today and to be honest, I am a pretty charitable person in general Patrick and I usually strive very hard to help those much less fortunate than I am.

See how easy it is when you're civil and pleasant?

http://www.amazon.com/Steroid-Nation...8545837&sr=8-1

Its $16.47 + S/H. Buy a copy. I know money must be pretty tight for a guy in your "situation" so if you can't afford to purchase it let me know and I will happily buy a copy and have it sent to you if you PM me an address to send it to. I'm feeling very charitable today and to be honest, I am a pretty charitable person in general Patrick and I usually strive very hard to help those much less fortunate than I am.

See how easy it is when you're civil and pleasant?

i'll have what bruce is drinking please

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This Bro-Off is going horribly.

Where is mfusick to quote PA and say right on?

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post

Where is mfusick to quote PA and say right on?
    WTF are you talking about? I have no reason to comment on anything... except you used my name and called me out.

U obsessed with me or somthing? Leave these boards and go lifting ffs... Release some agression bro.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I have no reason to comment on anything... except you used my name and called me out.

U obsessed with me or somthing? Leave these boards and go lifting ffs... Release some agression bro.
    Congrats on reading comprehension.

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    How bad do you want your BRO-card?

Do you think you can take mfusick on in a BRO-off?

That is the only way man. The only way.
    I have no intest in anything of the sort... even if I know what you are talking about- which I do not know what your talking about. I would ask- but I don't care enough to move my fingers enough to type it to you.

quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) quigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow. classy.
    Advanced Muscle Science

AdvancedMuscleScience.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ams/ams.htm

Where is mfusick ?
    Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM
    I got it. You just read into things too much.

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Now you are just being an ass. You just ceded whatever moral high ground you thought you were occupying.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

I got it. You just read into things too much.
    My bad- I am usually pretty easy going.

I think I was just being defensive since you all jumped on me for "hanging on PA's Nutsack" because I was the first one to post.

I was like WTF...

My bad- I am usually pretty easy going.

I think I was just being defensive since you all jumped on me for "hanging on PA's Nutsack" because I was the first one to post.

I was like WTF...

i wish people would stop talking about my nutsack

i wish people would stop talking about my nutsack
    me too... LMAO

was not my idea...
    Last edited by Mfusick; 07-26-2009 at 02:54 PM.