Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will be a father in November/December. I can't wait. I'm hoping for a son (and don't want to know until the delivery is over), but if I have a daugther, that will be fine. A healthy baby is far more important than the gender of the baby.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    First of all, LATE (And don't care, I'll write whatever the **** I want)

And second, read what others had to say about what you wrote...
    Yea sorry im "late" I like sometimes like to get off the internet and do stuff my bad.

But on the second note are you like retarded or something?

Look at what others wrote about my post? here is the only thing someone had to say about that post.

Originally Posted by Knight2007 View Post
    The proof is number 2 dip****.
    And guess whos the dip**** they are speaking of? (since you seem to be kinda slow heres a hint its not me...)

Sure you can write whatever the **** you want too, just dont try to tell me im wrong when I'm not. I didn't even go after you. YOU are the one who decided to come after what I stated.

If you throw a fit every time you are wrong on the internet maybe you should chill out a bit or know what you're talking about so at least when you get all high and mighty you have a reason to be.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Environ View Post
    I will be a father in November/December. I can't wait. I'm hoping for a son (and don't want to know until the delivery is over), but if I have a daugther, that will be fine. A healthy baby is far more important than the gender of the baby.
    Congrats, the day you have a kid will change your life for ever. I couldn't possibly imagine loving anything more than my daughter. It's something that is unexplainable and really is no way to put it into words. Kids are awesome!
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Environ View Post
    True I want a son too but if I have daughters I'll still do everything I can for them.... sigh but the teen years are gonna be a pita lol
    Disregard females, acquire currency

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Knight2007 View Post
    The proof is number 2 dip****.
    ummm...**** off?

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    I wouldn't dare bring kids into this world.
    what about adoption ???

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nope. Why? There's already 6+ billion others walking around.

exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have three kids, Two boys and a girl..

The oldest is ten, when I had him I was scared out of my mind ( I was only 19).. now I look at them as the best thing that ever happenend to me!!

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A boy and a girl. Older boy so he can beat all the ****head boys up that come around my daughter.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a 4-month old son. He's the best thing (next to his mother) that has ever happened to me. He's so awesome.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BballBuilder View Post
    A boy and a girl. Older boy so he can beat all the ****head boys up that come around my daughter.
    x2. I figure an older brother will keep a close eye on her when I can't.

skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50) skelemint will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    x3 good point men, i think it wont be to nice for 50-year old dude to slap 15 year old boy, so that will my 17 year old son take care of

luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd like 2-3 before I'm 37 or so.
    Do everything in your power to be legendary.

-Shark-

Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Wacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont wanna kid until late late 20's ~ 30 years old, or so... I have too many dreams and goals that I'm tryna reach, and a child will only hold me back..

But ****.. once I hit around that timeframe???? You can bet I'ma have 20 little Wacko's ~> Big Wacko 1 in Miami, little Wacko the 4th in Mexico, Tiny Wacko the 11th in Costa Rica, Baby Wacko the 17th in Los Angeles . . .

****... I'ma keep my legacy alive ~> An international empire . . . After I pass, the foundation will be held up by the children of El Senor Wacko himself . . .

deucalion9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have an 8yr old daughter and a 5 month old daughter. Changes your life big time, but for the better. The amount of influence you have on your childs life is such a great responsibility, there is nothing like it! I always wanted a son, but I wouldn't trade any of my girls for anything.

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    If you have raised your daughter to be a slut then the blame lies with you, not some teenage kid who just wants to get laid.

latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50) latverian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't want kids. ever

Registered Sex Offender shitbrickhouse's Avatar
    shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shitbrickhouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i wonder, all of us saying we want kids when were in our 30's, when the time comes, will we feel the same way, or will we postpone it to 35, then postpone again...
    My Pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34649

Inconspicuous female. JennaClaire's Avatar
    JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000) JennaClaire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BballBuilder View Post
    Thatta boy!
    "Impatience never commanded success."

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    Hell Yeah!!!

All that hard earned money...spent on some kid.

I'll never fully understand why people want kids.
    LOL epic selfishness.

I plan on having 2 kids, ideally a boy and a girl but obviously i have no control over this. These will obviously come at a more stable period in my life where I will be able to enjoy and have time to raise them.

There are far more rewarding things in life than lookin at your bank account.

Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Walnut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am going to have 2 boys and that is it. End of story.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****brickhouse View Post
    i wonder, all of us saying we want kids when were in our 30's, when the time comes, will we feel the same way, or will we postpone it to 35, then postpone again...
    having them too late results in extremely high chances of the child having down syndrome, etc. Basically, sperm are formed constantly so the threat of mutations are rare, and any mutations that would results make the sperm unlikely to make it to the egg. All of the eggs are already formed and stalled in meiosis. These are prone to mutations, especially the longer they sit there....

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    having them too late results in extremely high chances of the child having down syndrome, etc. Basically, sperm are formed constantly so the threat of mutations are rare, and any mutations that would results make the sperm unlikely to make it to the egg. All of the eggs are already formed and stalled in meiosis. These are prone to mutations, especially the longer they sit there....
    so...what you're saying is, is that I should marry me a 12 year old so when I want kids she's still fertile?

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll definitely want kids in the future, if I ever find a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. At the moment, I can't see that happening.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2 kids, one boy and one girl. No matter what happens though no more than two kids.
    Last edited by Frank Drebin; 04-25-2008 at 03:38 PM.

kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

4kids started when i was 21-28

Well it seems we got away from the topic here.....soooooo

Did i want kids, when I had my first two no, the first was a total accident the second was my ex-wife being a dumb b!tch and saying she was taking her pill but she was flushing them.

My third was totally planed and I wanted a forth so i didnt pull out, and bam there you have it.

7yr old Daughter (never married mom), 5yr old son (ex-wife), 15mon old boy, and 4mon old girl with my current wife.

Did i make some relationship mistakes YES, but I got the greatest bunch of kids out of it and I have custody of all but my daughter her mother does a fine job of raising her.

Originally Posted by sammy21 View Post
    so...what you're saying is, is that I should marry me a 12 year old so when I want kids she's still fertile?
    haha well there are implications if the girl is too young as well.... You gotta hit that prime zone in the 20's and early 30's son!

Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lennox. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When Im older I want either
    2 sons first and then 1 daughter.

The older brothers can crack a few heads if anybody messed with my daughter.
    "Pain is only temporary, Victory is forever"

pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000) pokerash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I want children, just not for about 10 years.

I want to travel and get financially set up first.

I guess I'll also need a GF...

I want a daughter, then a son and possible one other (2-3 total)

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Errm what are the benefits of actually being in a relationship if you're going to put a time constraint on it or not think of it as being a permanent institution? Do you people regularly fully invest yourselves into another person with that self fulfilling prophesizing attitude? Do your respective partners know that your relationship as far you are concerned is not a permanent one and only rung on the ladder of your life?

To me that just sounds like an excuse to not take on the burden of responsibility that comes with relationships. No wonder so many relationships turn to **** and have people getting hurt nowadays.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 04-26-2008 at 02:22 AM.