Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)
    so where would i be on this body type chart ?:O

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    yeah but if you actually look at levrones shoulder structure, its tiny! Take a look at his most muscular, his chest is about as wide as heaths. But he made up for it with those massive delts, which can largely be attributed to his inserts.

I dont buy into the body type theory. Everyone has traits from each of them. And gaining mass and losing weight is MUCH more than genetics/body type. Its about knowing your caloric needs and adjusting your intake to accomdate them. I could even go as far as saying that early stage eating patterns could determine certain body traits such as hip size, shoulder width, ect. So not everyone is nescessarily born into a specif body type, but it CAN (not does) come with enviromental factors like diet, mainly.

The best is when skinny guys claim to be ectos, when they have phat structures (wide shoulders, narrow hips) but are very skinny. They think its in their genetics to be that way; "Man I eat like SOO much food, I CANT gain weight". NO brahs, its about eating consistently, not missing more than 1 or 2 meals a week (IF THAT). These are the same guys who claim to have become mesos after training and eating right. To many inconsistencies with body types that I just believe everyone is a combination of each.
    I could buy that but you do know that there are many combinations I think DVV posted a them in a thread

Pure Ecto
    Pure Meso
    Pure Endo

ecto/meso
    ecto/endo

meso/ecto
    meso/endo

endo/ecto
    endo/meso

Anyway. All this is a a mute point and is a guide to understanding your body structure. I agree that people are very inconsistent that is why gains are SO hard for them. Attention to detail will result in the best progress regardless of bodytype. However....

-2 to 1 shoulder ratio is ideal
    -small joints and full muscle bellies are ideal
    -Low attaching muscle insertions are Ideal
    -large ribcage is ideal
    -thin skin is ideal
    -wider than average clavicles are ideal

A bodybuilder with the above traits will OWN all if his diet is perfect.
    Cha Cha Cha

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    Thats why I said Meso Ecto ... Meaning All the blessings of being a Meso but with tiny joints and a waist.

Endo Meso end up looking like Maytag. How many Mr O's were Meso endos???

1) Jay
    And Dorian as well. And possibly Sammir Bannout.

vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dorian Yates was Endo-Meso.
    VAQAS

"Discipline is one of the most valuable qualities one can possess. Like a tree, you start with a seed; you plant it and grow it." - Dave Draper

"The worst thing I can be is like everyone else, I hate that" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

No Pain .. No Gain! gladiator_75's Avatar
    gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Dorian Yates was Endo-Meso.
    As far as I know Dorian was a oure ecto. The guy was so skiny when he was young!! I once saw a pic. of him when he was young .. I will try to find it again.
    Gladiator_75

Setting goals .. breaking them .. then setting new ones!!

"We grow in the kitchen not in the gym!!"

"Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development."

Ernie Taylor
    IFBB Pro

Reps appreciated & will rep back!

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gladiator_75 View Post
    As far as I know Dorian was a oure ecto. The guy was so skiny when he was young!! I once saw a pic. of him when he was young .. I will try to find it again.
    Yep,Nasser also looked like an endo/meso type,yet if you saw pics of him before start into lifting he looked like your typical ecto...

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gladiator_75 View Post
    I seen that picture of when he was young too if were thinking of same one, pre bodybuilding sitting with his friend. He doesnt look ecto, he looks like your average teen even abit heavier than todays standards, u want to see a ecto Ill show u my pre bodybuilding pics of 130lbs and over 6 foot lol.
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This whole body type thing is way to scrutinized.

its either:

Ecto
    Meso
    Endo

This doesnt mean someone thats and ecto can not get big or someone who is endo cant get lean. someone can be ecto and put on mass, doesnt mean they are ecto/meso, it means there ecto and put on mass. People do not take into consideration metabolism and how that can effect ability to bulk or cut.

i mean someone said ecto/endo?? wtf its someone whose an ecto thats fat, that doesnt make them and ecto/endo, it means they are fat.

I would say almost all bodybuilders are meso. Yes flex and dexter were skinny and still buff, and they had small joins which is a characteristic of a ecto, but like in all things, there are exceptions to the rule.

No Pain .. No Gain! gladiator_75's Avatar
    gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000) gladiator_75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Taeian View Post
    I seen that picture of when he was young too if were thinking of same one, pre bodybuilding sitting with his friend. He doesnt look ecto, he looks like your average teen even abit heavier than todays standards, u want to see a ecto Ill show u my pre bodybuilding pics of 130lbs and over 6 foot lol.
    No, this is not the picture am talking about. The one i saw is for him alone standing smoking s cig. or something when he was still into drugs and ****!
    Gladiator_75

Setting goals .. breaking them .. then setting new ones!!

"We grow in the kitchen not in the gym!!"

"Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development."

Ernie Taylor
    IFBB Pro

Reps appreciated & will rep back!

liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    endo/meso:

who are those two women on stage?? ..they r freakin sexy!
    KAI GREENE= inspiration!! "THE MIND" of bodybuilding

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pure Mesomorphs like Dorian Yates!

Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prince. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there are too many variables to denote 'potential' to a single aspect. things like bone structure, ability to put on muscle, tendon length and of course RESPONSE TO JUICE. i rarely see this mentioned but it is an important factor in determining potential.