Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ny58 View Post
    Im a fan. . ill take a shirt. . out of the 5 supps I take 2 of them are animal. . and the other 3 r products u guys dont make . .(WMS, Whey, and BCCA)

I don't know what Kap and Pmup products are, but for taking the time to post 'em, ya win.

4 t-shirts left...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Naven View Post
    I never understood why companies mark up their shirts so much.

A decent quality shirt is an advertisement for a company, and think about the costs that most companies deal with for magazine ads, etc. that arguably work less effectively compared to someone wearing a shirt.

If some newbie sees a big dude wearing a CL shirt, or whatever company, there's a strong inclination that the newbie is at least going to check out the company online, if not buy the product. There's a big difference between that and the newbie paging through a magazine and picking the one company out of the 100 that are advertising in there.

I wouldn't mind paying $10 for a decent shirt (XXL) but $15-25 for a Tshirt is bogus given that it's an advertisement. IMHO, companies shouldn't charge any more than what it costs them to make them, and maybe even sell at a loss given the advertising that it's doing.

Then again, you can't judge who's going to be wearing them. A 6'0 150lb wimp wearing a LG shirt doesn't say much

EXACTLY!

Excellent Post. Heck this may be the post of the year.

I totally agree. You would not believe the looks/questions/stares I get when I walk around a mall or some public place with my Ergopharm Shirts or my Controlled Labs shirt on.

The owner of the gym I used to belong to STILL gives me free T-Shirts. Why? It's cheap, and free advertisement. I'm a walking billboard for his gym. People see it and it stirs interest.

I want some Animal stuff (belt buckle, ANIMAL T-shirt, etc.) but there is no way I'm going to lay down $50+ to promote Universal's product. Not because I don't like them, just because it wasn't thrown in on and order or something. I just refuse to pay for THEIR advertising.

-Spaz

ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i def hear what ur saying, but i think what the animal rep is saying is that they r not making these shirts so u buy their supps. . there are making animal into a brand. . like puff daddy is not making sean john so u buy his CD's he's making sean john because he knows there is alot of money to be made with a clothing line. i used to work for a wholesale mortgage bank and we would give our brokers anything they wanted with our name on it. . from pens to basketballs, remote controlled cars, to shirts bags ect. . but just for the sole purpose of getting them and others to choose our bank. .there is a fine line between the 2 forms of advertising. .both do advertise and brand but done a bit differently. .
    Last edited by ny58; 04-22-2008 at 09:58 AM.
    Certified NASM Personal Trainer

Workout Program (P/RR/S):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6398381

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    EXACTLY!

Excellent Post. Heck this may be the post of the year.

I totally agree. You would not believe the looks/questions/stares I get when I walk around a mall or some public place with my Ergopharm Shirts or my Controlled Labs shirt on.

The owner of the gym I used to belong to STILL gives me free T-Shirts. Why? It's cheap, and free advertisement. I'm a walking billboard for his gym. People see it and it stirs interest.

I want some Animal stuff (belt buckle, ANIMAL T-shirt, etc.) but there is no way I'm going to lay down $50+ to promote Universal's product. Not because I don't like them, just because it wasn't thrown in on and order or something. I just refuse to pay for THEIR advertising.

-Spaz
    But if ya got one for free, it's OK for you to help advertise our brand?

i def hear what ur saying, but i think what the animal rep is saying is that they r not making these shirts so u buy their supps. . there are making animal into a brand. . like puff daddy is not making sean john so u buy his CD's he's making sean john because he knows there is alot of money to be made with a clothing line. i used to work for a wholesale mortgage bank and we would give our brokers anything they wanted with our name on it. . from pens to basketballs, remote controlled cars, to shirts bags ect. . but just for the sole purpose of getting them and others to choose our bank. .there is a fine line between the 2 forms of advertising. .both do advertise and brand but done a bit differently. .
    Bingo. You, my friend, have the making of a marketer...

Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    But if ya got one for free, it's OK for you to help advertise our brand?
    Of course, I personally would (and do wear quite a few brands). Tshirts are my standard wear daily.
    My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3744611

6'2", 265 lbs

"3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. That's all I can say because that's all I know." -timdull2, AX SuperHypePypeSmoker, hyping the then-non-existent 3-AD

Of course, I personally would (and do wear quite a few brands). Tshirts are my standard wear daily.
    Question was for B...

Got a shirt with your name on it if ya want it, B... Just let know. Peace.

Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is true - there is an amazing amount of loyalty that can be cheaply bought by a simple gesture that costs a company very little.

In larger businesses, the cost of a few trinkets is negligible in terms of the bottom line, but can make the difference in whether a company gets a contract or not. Small things do make a difference.
    My Workout Journal:

6'2", 265 lbs

"3-AD will be called 3-AD but will not be the 3-AD that never got out. It will be BETTER. That's all I can say because that's all I know." -timdull2, AX SuperHypePypeSmoker, hyping the then-non-existent 3-AD

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i love company t-shirts. animals is a nice one, i like the brand they use for the t-shirt, it holds up longer through wash cycles.

just read your sig, maybe needs an update.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    i love company t-shirts. animals is a nice one, i like the brand they use for the t-shirt, it holds up longer through wash cycles.

Fixed
    My Workout Journal:

6'2", 265 lbs

BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigGame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone here a fan of Animal, I got 5 XL to give out... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=349

Who here is a fan and why? I'll pick five...
    I am a fan of Animal. Right now I am taking Animal Flex and my shoulder that has always bothered me at times has been feeling great since I started taking it. I am also taking Storm and I have taken Shock Therapy in the past. Very solid products. I am going to try Animal Test in June.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fixed
    better.
    www.placebro.net

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only supplement t-shirt I bought is one made by Animal/Universal, which has on the front "Shut the fock up and train"

Originally Posted by BigGame View Post
    I am a fan of Animal. Right now I am taking Animal Flex and my shoulder that has always bothered me at times has been feeling great since I started taking it. I am also taking Storm and I have taken Shock Therapy in the past. Very solid products. I am going to try Animal Test in June.
    That's 2/5 winners... PM here or over at the Forvm fellas.

Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    The only supplement t-shirt I bought is one made by Animal/Universal, which has on the front "Shut the fock up and train"
    The one that always sells out first at shows...

Yeah, 50/50 for better wear and better drape... PM me bro. I got an extra one for ya if interested. Peace.

This is true - there is an amazing amount of loyalty that can be cheaply bought by a simple gesture that costs a company very little.

In larger businesses, the cost of a few trinkets is negligible in terms of the bottom line, but can make the difference in whether a company gets a contract or not. Small things do make a difference.
    I agree with most here--I really, really have to like a brand or company before I decide to buy or wear a t-shirt for 'em. What you said is spot on--it's the small things, which together, make up the big things.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is there a place you can get more than one so you dont have to pay separate shipping for all different shirts?

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone here a fan of Animal, I got 5 XL to give out... http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=349

I am a big animal fan. im actually almost out of my animal pak, and am excited to get a new tin/tub with the new labels. They look pretty sweet!

do you have 5 xl shirts to give out or one 5xl shirt?

ha

Originally Posted by TT22 View Post
    I am a big animal fan. im actually almost out of my animal pak, and am excited to get a new tin/tub with the new labels. They look pretty sweet!

do you have 5 xl shirts to give out or one 5xl shirt?

ha
    I'm giving out 5... And including you, it's 3/5... Two more left fellas.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The one that always sells out first at shows...
    Yeah some chicks give me dirty looks and not the good ones. It's really annoying watching people on a cell phone while trying to curl dumbbells. "Oh hey look man, I am working out right now...though I should let you know"

CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lets see I've used in the past

Animal Pump
    Animal Flex
    Animal Stak
    Animal M-stak
    Animal Pak

which all did exactly what they claim too

and am currently using Animal Pak again and Universal Prostate as part of my pct for this cycle http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106686141

there are pics of the Pak and Universal Prostate in the log too

Yeah, 50/50 for better wear and better drape... PM me bro. I got an extra one for ya if interested. Peace.
    thanks, clear some space.
    www.placebro.net

I'm giving out 5... And including you, it's 3/5... Two more left fellas.
    I just got a bottle of Animal Stak (I thought I was getting "PAK" but misordered). Oh well, I'll take it anyhow...and have been for a couple days. I like Universal's products, always have, take my liver tabs daily (just popped 6 of them)

I need a XXL though Not sure I qualify.
    My Workout Journal:

6'2", 265 lbs

thanks, clear some space.
    get the XXL size, you need a t-shirt teddy for sleeping....

MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up My .02

I think it's all the same from wearing an Under Amour, Nike, or a Universal shirt. It's all about branding and education, simple as that. Supplement companies aren't making a large amount of money on clothing or accessories(but comes with the territory/competition), so i don't think it's ridiculous to pay $15 for a shirt of a company that's helped you hit your weightlifting/fitness goals. That gets people asking questions about the company, and if I could give advice to someone out there that had questions about results from products I've tried, why not? I think it's great that someone would want to inform someone else about everything they've tried and worked/hasn't worked. That's one of the biggest goals of this forum.
    "I would never give driving lessons to women. We need to build new roads for them. Why? Because you never know what to expect from a woman on the road. If you see a car behaving weirdly, swerving and doing strange things, before you see the driver you know it is a woman. It is always a woman."

-Andrei Arshavin

Arsenal FC + Duke Basketball + East Carolina Football = Winning

Tangoandcash 2.0 in 3D TangoandCash's Avatar
    TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000) TangoandCash is a name known to all. (+5000)

While I have just recently become a BB.com member I have learned a lot in the short time I have been here. One thing that always creates a buzz are Universal Animal products. Reading all the reviews has influenced me to purchase Universal Animal Pump in my next order. For the moment however I will continue using Shock Therapy and am awaiting the addition of STORM to stack with.

So, I'd like a shirt, and I will wear it proudly.
    I don't even mind that its XL, I like to wear my shirts loose.

"Long live Universal!"
    Last edited by TangoandCash; 04-22-2008 at 10:30 AM.
    I'll squash the rumors before they start.......YES I am Canadian!!

Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    get the XXL size, you need a t-shirt teddy for sleeping....
    xl fits now. half of my t-shirts are extremely tight/short on the sleeves now. muscles are ruining my wardrobe.
    www.placebro.net

Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sammy_Koelle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Because unlike other supp companys you guys have a wide variety of supps & all of them work!

Edit:Btw the shirts look great, i see why they sell out @ the expos
    Last edited by Sammy_Koelle; 04-22-2008 at 10:31 AM.
    Sacrifice = Success
    When your willing to sacrifice everything, You can achieve anything.

xl fits now. half of my t-shirts are extremely tight/short on the sleeves now. muscles are ruining my wardrobe.
    that sucks, the worst part is when your long sleeved dress shirts start making you look from the disco era...