Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zillasmurf View Post
    NDC Pharma ephedrine seemed ineffective for me. Seems cheaply made, label lettering and writing ran when the label got wet in the rain. I have taken up to 5 pills at a time without the rush or intensity I get from the old tried and true SportPharma brand.
    Individual results may vary.
    Posting this in case anyone is looking for feedback on this product. My .02.
    x2 I started with 2, nothing and went up to 4, nothing.

I bit down on one and it had no bitter taste.

Back to Bronkaid...at least I know it's real.

thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500) thebm is not very helpful. (-500)
    whoever said that ephedrine has a bitter taste, that may not be the best way to determine whether you have real ephedrine or something else, cuz the caffeine i have has an extremely bitter taste also. it's gross, i usually taste it without trying to, unless i swallow it really fast without letting it sit on my tongue.

Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lift062406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just added that as a last test to the fact that if I take bronkaid, I feel it, but when I take the NDC I feel nothing at all.

germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by raisethescore View Post
    I just added that as a last test to the fact that if I take bronkaid, I feel it, but when I take the NDC I feel nothing at all.
    NDC is the best not sure but maybe your body is different. It works great for me given it to all my buddies that are taking ephedrine for over 10 years and they all agree its ephedrine.

gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtpeebs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The NDC Ephedra definitely works for me! I got it from that snd online too. Was shipped to my door in like 5 business days

timself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FWIW - I have a couple bottles of 4everfit from when buffmusclestuff still shipped - so I decided to compare it with NDC

The pills are exactly the same in size, taste, shape, grooves, beveling
    and texture.

I also did my own blind test - I took the same stack during the week -
    EC - but I wrote which E I took on the bottom of a paper cup -
    I wrote down my general feelings each day -

From experience this is what I expect-

EC makes me do the following:
    makes water run through me in about 2 hours
    it tapers my appetite a lot
    I get "alert" in addition to my caffiene jolt
    my eye will twitch about hour later for a minute

If I take only caffiene:
    I do not have to pee a lot in 2 hours
    I am hungry
    I get a jolt - but not real alert
    no eye twitch

I have taken the EC stack for getting summer ready for 5 years.

I have taken BOLT, 4EverFit, Kaizen and NDC -

I could not tell which days I took which - each day I had same
    EC effects.

Thats my 2c

Your mileage may vary

dee9t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dee9t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dee9t has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I really wanted to believe that the NDC brand worked, but i just found an old stash of real ephedrine, and it affected me in the usual way (nausea, jitters, heat), so i know i am not just acclimated to the affects of eph. Sadly, the NDC stuff is nothing like the real deal (unless i need to increase beyond 2 tabs at once or maybe i got a bad batch?). Has anyone had any success in getting a refund from sndonline?

(note: not to be confused with the actual store SND, the canadian brick and mortar store; this is not an affiliated website)

nodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kaizen

So what about buying Kaizen from this website? Is that safe? Cause this is the only website I've found that ship to Northern Europe.

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gtpeebs View Post
    The NDC Ephedra definitely works for me! I got it from that snd online too. Was shipped to my door in like 5 business days
    Yup, same here
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)

germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanmonster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dee9t View Post
    I really wanted to believe that the NDC brand worked, but i just found an old stash of real ephedrine, and it affected me in the usual way (nausea, jitters, heat), so i know i am not just acclimated to the affects of eph. Sadly, the NDC stuff is nothing like the real deal (unless i need to increase beyond 2 tabs at once or maybe i got a bad batch?). Has anyone had any success in getting a refund from sndonline?

(note: not to be confused with the actual store SND, the canadian brick and mortar store; this is not an affiliated website)
    it works for me and many many other guys on this forum. Read Terms of Conditions of the website ( which you usually have to agree when placing an order with any website anyhow). They only take sealed bottles like pretty much all the other websites. So it seems your out of luck. But i really don't understand why some people think its not real, is it because you have not heard the brand or you are just taking a people and think ephedrine is a magic pill. Not trying to be rude or disrespectful, but this is the real deal as far as I can tell. Sometimes i believe people read 1 negative thread from probably a person that probably hasn't even bought the product, and right away they start telling themselves the product is not the real deal and its fake.

I suggest you bump it up to 3-4 pills per serving and see how you feel, I have a buddy that took 2 and nothing really but when he took 3 he loved it.

I suggest to anyone, since every person is different, play with the dosage to find out your bodies tolerance. I know a girl that takes 1 tablet 3 times daily and he is wired all day. I need to take 3-4 tablets per serving i guess my bodies is getting used to it slowly, time to take a break from it for 2-4 weeks soon

GM

Originally Posted by nodon View Post
    So what about buying Kaizen from this website? Is that safe? Cause this is the only website I've found that ship to Northern Europe.
    Kaizen is a brand name, so you cannot go wrong. I just suggest you email them and find out how they ship and all that. Not sure how they ship to Europe, so just make sure you ask all your questions before placing your order. The website is real and the guys working are great guys, so no need to worry about them being a scam website.

Hope I was helpful. Good luck

GM

Registered User TollBoothWillie's Avatar
    TollBoothWillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just signed up to this forum after I bought a bottle from SNDOnline, cause some of the talk here scared the piss out of me. (I read this AFTER I already bought the product).

First, a little background. I was in good shape in the late 90s, in the Navy, got out of the Navy in 2000, and started putting on a stupid amount of weight. Now I'm up to 300 pounds (6'1"), and finally determined to get back to a reasonable weight.

The ephedra free products I have tried are garbage, unless you just want to take them as an energy supplement. I got real results with ephedrine back in the day, and I wanted those again.

I ordered from SNDOnline, had the product within a week, good email communication as you might expect from a reputable business. My product arrived SEALED, with shrink wrap and cotton wad in the bottle like you expect with medication. I have a fairly high tolerance for stimulants, so ephedrine doesn't give me the jitters, but I absolutely noticed the decrease in appetite. I stack this with regular hydroxycut you get at the store, works like a champ.

After I read this forum, I went out and got some Bronkaid to compare. When I stack that with the Hydroxycut, I don't really tell a difference between the effects of that vs the SNDOnline product.

I do question the legitimacy of the business, if they are up and up, why do they need hide behind a proxy, and also, what is this NDC Pharma they have branded the bottle with?

My conclusion - SNDOnline ships you real ephedrine for your money in a timely fashion - I'm betting dollars to doughnuts that how they get their ephedrine to supply to you is illegal, and hence they have to use some subterfuge.

I think you just mentioned some keywords in your thread.
    Great customer service/communication, fast delivery and the product is the real deal. I personally think those are the most important things when purchasing online. If they use a proxy or not, to be honest I could care less. I purchase from them for a while and ephedrine is legal in Canada as far as I know 8mg and 10mg, 8 mg are only ones sold in supplement stores it seems like it. NDC seems to be a private company that gets them manufactured for them.

Well i am hearing more and more positive feedbacks from members on this forum, which just assures me I am purchasing my supplements from a good/secure website.

GM

timself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=dee9t;174407181]I really wanted to believe that the NDC brand worked, but i just found an old stash of real ephedrine, and it affected me in the usual way (nausea, jitters, heat), so i know i am not just acclimated to the affects of eph. Sadly, the NDC stuff is nothing like the real deal (unless i need to increase beyond 2 tabs at once or maybe i got a bad batch?). Has anyone had any success in getting a refund from sndonline?

Most 'old' ephedrine that you could get came in 25mg doses - NDC and most new ephedrine is 8 or 10 mg doses - so if your old was 25 and you compare it to the new @10 max - yea you would need to math it up a bit.

krushart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats With their Western Union Money order system only deal????

Originally Posted by krushart View Post
    Whats With their Western Union Money order system only deal????
    what? I am paying them with my Visa card. If you are in the USA you have the option at checkout.

If you only see Western Union as your payment option email them and find out, maybe they don't accept credit cards from international customers

GM

krushart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm getting the 700tab at 10mg ...
    is anything better than it ???

Originally Posted by krushart View Post
    I'm getting the 700tab at 10mg ...
    is anything better than it ???
    the 8mg and 10mg tablets are both good