Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miinty.Oatmeal View Post

What type of drills do you reccommend for the HIIT sessions and how long?
    there are a few protocols that you could do. Before I get into that though, why are you trying to lose weight, is there just stubborn area of fat you are trying to get rid of? (not a napalm advertisement, trying to figure out which protocol to go with)
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you can mentally take a week off and not worry about anything, you probably dont have a disorder.

If you worry AT ALL if you take a week off, you have a disorder and you need to get it sorted out.

One thing to do is stay away from these forums for a while

Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Kitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Overtraining with low calorie don't work well at all. I failed from it and I'm tryin to rebuild my nutrition plan. It sucks ass. I'm just frustrated, too. I used to work out 1:30mins for 5 days and the rest days about an hour with 1200-1600 kcals. Didn't lose a pound.

Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    you don't have the beginning of a disorder you are currently in the middle of one. You overexercise to compensate for something.
    Do you ever go out and have fun?
    I used to be a little party rat and did lots a **** but I don't even really go out anymore.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    there are a few protocols that you could do. Before I get into that though, why are you trying to lose weight, is there just stubborn area of fat you are trying to get rid of? (not a napalm advertisement, trying to figure out which protocol to go with)
    I just want to be extremely lean.

Originally Posted by cncretecbwo View Post
    if you can mentally take a week off and not worry about anything, you probably dont have a disorder.
    If you worry AT ALL if you take a week off, you have a disorder and you need to get it sorted out.
    One thing to do is stay away from these forums for a while
    =o Damn, hmmm...

Originally Posted by Gym_Kitty View Post
    Overtraining with low calorie don't work well at all. I failed from it and I'm tryin to rebuild my nutrition plan. It sucks ass. I'm just frustrated, too. I used to work out 1:30mins for 5 days and the rest days about an hour with 1200-1600 kcals. Didn't lose a pound.
    I am losing weight though and not seeing any negative affects on my muscle mass but it is just draining me mentally and physically but I don't know how to ease up or where to start...! =/

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why dont you go out anymore?

Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miinty.Oatmeal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why dont you go out anymore?
    Because I pretty much got out of a group of folk that I used to chill with due to certain complication (drugs, alchohal,..) and then I resorted to staying in the gym which has done wonders for my habits but I just never tried to get close with many people after that.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because I pretty much got out of a group of folk that I used to chill with due to certain complication (drugs, alchohal,..) and then I resorted to staying in the gym which has done wonders for my habits but I just never tried to get close with many people after that.
    word, try not to shut yourself off from others though. Slippery slope home slice.
    You are one of the fittest girls I've seen. I really wouldn't keep going for this "extremely lean" thing. You are very lean as is, and women need to carry atleast 10-12 to be safe.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea - without trying to sound like an internet creeper - i think you are pretty much perfect as is.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like youre depressed

and yea i'd do you, but i'd do anything (no homo)

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah - 19 was a very annoying age for me :P

word, try not to shut yourself off from others though. Slippery slope home slice.
    You are one of the fittest girls I've seen. I really wouldn't keep going for this "extremely lean" thing. You are very lean as is, and women need to carry atleast 10-12 to be safe.
    I don't know my BMI though. Should I get that checked?

Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    yea - without trying to sound like an internet creeper - i think you are pretty much perfect as is.
    Thank you.

sounds like youre depressed
    and yea i'd do you, but i'd do anything (no homo)
    Haha. Nice, but how am I depressed...it's more like I over think everything I eat/do and worry my ass off if something goes wrong with that. Other than that I don't give two ****s about anything else.

matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_marozick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man i workout all the time but still i find things to do with my freinds. Maybe you could tryout for a sport or something. so that you can test how well you got from your cardio. maybe track (since that should be right now). sports are a good way to hang out with freinds and also get a workout so theres two in one. Also i dont think you should be dieting anyway since your not fat.

Haha. Nice, but how am I depressed...it's more like I over think everything I eat/do and worry my ass off if something goes wrong with that. Other than that I don't give two ****s about anything else.
    You can calculate your bmi right now with your weight/height.

Just seems like you are. Nothing to concentrate on but your body, for no reason really. Not going out and having fun anymore. Exercising for 3 hours a day...

PoetryInMotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoetryInMotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Minty Oatmeal. As I was reading this thread...I felt as though I was reading my own story. I'm in a similar boat as you. I am not currently trying to lose weight - I lost 30lbs last year and am "content" with the scale...but THE WAY IT IS (I don't want it to go up)! I also have a OCD problem...I like to be incontrol...eat a certain way...ALWAYS 100% clean....and food is always on my mind (it's really frusterating). I also workout on a specific schedule and NEVER MISS...and if I can't make it to the gym for some reason...I'll run there...or make up a workout for at home etc etc. I feel horribly guilty if I don't give it my all or I'm feeling a little off. I also can't bare the thought of taking a week off. I can relate. I to don't go out anymore - I used to alot...I was never a "promiscuous party girl" but I liked my drinks, fun and friends. I'm not interested in drinking anymore...but I suppose it would be nice to go out without feeling guilty or worrying about it. Do you know where I'm coming from? Well, I just wanted to let you know that I understand your struggles - it's tough. You're always second guessing yourself...doubting your abilities...have a hard time taking compliments...to name a few...sound familiar? Well...If you wanna chat feel free to P.M me...I'd love to chat!!!

P.S - Don't mean to hijack this thread ...I was just about to post something similar and I thought I would share a little...so you know you're not alone...

Hang in there! Sister in Iron !

Originally Posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
    Hey Minty Oatmeal. As I was reading this thread...I felt as though I was reading my own story. I'm in a similar boat as you. I am not currently trying to lose weight - I lost 30lbs last year and am "content" with the scale...but THE WAY IT IS (I don't want it to go up)! I also have a OCD problem...I like to be incontrol...eat a certain way...ALWAYS 100% clean....and food is always on my mind (it's really frusterating). I also workout on a specific schedule and NEVER MISS...and if I can't make it to the gym for some reason...I'll run there...or make up a workout for at home etc etc. I feel horribly guilty if I don't give it my all or I'm feeling a little off. I also can't bare the thought of taking a week off. I can relate. I to don't go out anymore - I used to alot...I was never a "promiscuous party girl" but I liked my drinks, fun and friends. I'm not interested in drinking anymore...but I suppose it would be nice to go out without feeling guilty or worrying about it. Do you know where I'm coming from? Well, I just wanted to let you know that I understand your struggles - it's tough. You're always second guessing yourself...doubting your abilities...have a hard time taking compliments...to name a few...sound familiar? Well...If you wanna chat feel free to P.M me...I'd love to chat!!!

P.S - Don't mean to hijack this thread ...I was just about to post something similar and I thought I would share a little...so you know you're not alone...

Hang in there! Sister in Iron !
    O rly you have an eating disorder?

It's quite scary how people form a cult out of their commonalities, whether they're positive or not. (This is an example of negative)

Originally Posted by matt_marozick View Post
    man i workout all the time but still i find things to do with my freinds. Maybe you could tryout for a sport or something. so that you can test how well you got from your cardio. maybe track (since that should be right now). sports are a good way to hang out with freinds and also get a workout so theres two in one. Also i dont think you should be dieting anyway since your not fat.
    I did sports my last two years but I work now so I can't.

You can calculate your bmi right now with your weight/height.
    Just seems like you are. Nothing to concentrate on but your body, for no reason really. Not going out and having fun anymore. Exercising for 3 hours a day...
    I don't think that is accurate enough though, calculation wise. But I don't know what it is called other than obssessive...

Well are you ever happy?

PoetryInMotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PoetryInMotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    O rly you have an eating disorder?

It's quite scary how people form a cult out of their commonalities, whether they're positive or not. (This is an example of negative)
    Are you asking me if I have an eating disorder? Or implying it?

I just wanted to let her know that there are others experiencing the same thing. I know this isn't a "positive thing"...but sometimes it's nice to hear that someone else can relate. I don't know if she cares but I thought I'd try...maybe we can help eachother? This site is meant for people to talk, share, help one another. I don't see anything wrong with my post.

Well are you ever happy?
    I don't know. I guess, it is like I don't get sad or anything but I do have a raging ass temper and get mad at stupid ****. I feel kinda stoic I suppose.

Are you asking me if I have an eating disorder? Or implying it?

I just wanted to let her know that there are others experiencing the same thing. I know this isn't a "positive thing"...but sometimes it's nice to hear that someone else can relate. I don't know if she cares but I thought I'd try...maybe we can help eachother? This site is meant for people to talk, share, help one another. I don't see anything wrong with my post.
    I'm telling you you do.

Your behaviors are disordered...you're trying to make her feel comfortable with them because you have similar ones.

You both need help.

Dahon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not change up your routine if you are tired? It seems like maybe you should take at least 1 day off a week. 3 on, 1 day off, 3 on. Maybe you should try doing 1 body part a week and doing cardio 3-4 times a week.

MON- cardio only (20 minutes HITT, 30 minutes stair machine)
    TUE- abs/legs/lower back (30 minutes elliptical interval)
    WED- chest/arms/upper back (30 minutes)
    THUR- cardio only (20 minutes HIIT, 30 minutes stair machine)
    FRI- abs/legs/lower back (30 minutes elliptical interval)
    SAT- chest/arms/upper back (30 minutes elliptical interval)
    SUN- abs (30 minutes elliptical interval)

fck no, it doesn't take bf% in to account, but I'm sure yours is in the good range anyway.

Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    ... watchin' you creeper.

fck no, it doesn't take bf% in to account, but I'm sure yours is in the good range anyway.
    Oh, well I never had my body fat checked either though.

I'm telling you you do.

Your behaviors are disordered...you're trying to make her feel comfortable with them because you have similar ones.

You both need help.
    I know my behaviours aren't normal. I'm aware...and currently working on it ! ...Kinda off topic...but who do you call or where do you go if you want help with this type of "abnormality"?

...Would you say that the majority of the bodybuilding community practise normal exercise and eating habits? I don't really think so...

Wait, everyone's forgetting to ask you how much do you sleep each night? Do you sleep at least 8 hours? Maybe thats why you are tired?

I know my behaviours aren't normal. I'm aware...and currently working on it ! ...Kinda off topic...but who do you call or where do you go if you want help with this type of "abnormality"?

...Would you say that the majority of the bodybuilding community practise normal exercise and eating habits? I don't really think so...
    Psychologist...ask around.

I'd say the majority of the bb world is f*cked in the head. A lot of people like to pretend its ok because they're competing...it's not. If you're an IFBB pro and it's your profession, fine, but otherwise, save the BS...you're f*cked in the head and afraid to get help so you resort to another obsession to make your food obsession seem normal.

So can I start by doing a 3 day split (abs/back, legs, upper body) and still do cardio every day? As far as the nutrition, where is too low for me?

Originally Posted by Dahon View Post
    Wait, everyone's forgetting to ask you how much do you sleep each night? Do you sleep at least 8 hours? Maybe thats why you are tired?
    Yea, 7-8 hours.

Day 1 back
    Day 2 Triceps
    Day 3 Legs
    Day 4 Day off
    Day 5 Shoulders
    Day 6 Biceps
    Day 7 Chest

You can mix it up. Fit cardio after lifting. 30-40 minutes.