Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never been slapped.

I'd probably take it like a biotch and start crying though.

magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) magnabolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    Gotta agree with this guy. "lol" at the guys trying to justify hitting a woman.
    So you can justify a woman hitting a man, but you cannot justify a man hitting a woman? Howso?

adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by slam 79 View Post
    You know what's ironic about your first paragraph? Everything you just said pertains to you more than it pertains to me! You said I was looking for a reason to justify my cowardly ways. Who's the coward? A man that refuses to allow himself to be spit and **** on by anyone or a man that willingly allows another person to abuse them because he's afraid to fight back? You then went on to mention an inferiority complex yet you are the one that seems to believe that you are beneath a woman! You believe that woman have the right to hit you as if they're better than you. Or I suppose you could believe that women are so worthless that they are not even worthy of being hit by a man.

At the end of the day if a woman wants to hit you then let her because you make the money?? ROFL, how can you even call yourself a man? Also, even if you weren't bringing home the money you would STILL allow her to beat your ass beause you simply aren't man enough to stand up for yourself. You're a doormat for women and I can almost guarantee that the women in your life do not view you as being very manly.

Your example of a mentally handicapped is a completely different topic. Someone that is mentally handicapped may not have complete control of their actions. You're reaching for anything and everything to try to make something that's illogical to be logical. Either that or you're trying to imply that women are mentally handicapped and can't control themselves.
    Originally Posted by magnabolt View Post
    Funny how you try to come off as the macho guy by telling other guys they're pussies because they believe they have the right to defend themselves. YOU are the pussy whipped mangina whose defending a woman's right to physically assault men with impunity. This is the first step to becoming an emasculated male. The feminists have got guys like you exactly where they want you. The brainwash is strong in you, little man.
    If you went to any non-western country where the men keep their women in line they would probably laugh at jackasses like you who let women assault them.

Alright you two if you wanna continue to hit women then go ahead, I'll continue to call you pussies, and you can continue to beat women cause your big tough man ego was bruised by a girl.

No woman has ever hit me and I seriously doubt any woman ever will have a reason to. There are ways to "keep women inline" as you put it without ever having to raise a hand.

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by magnabolt View Post
    So you can justify a woman hitting a man, but you cannot justify a man hitting a woman? Howso?
    There is no point in discussing this with you. You have your opinions, I have mine. Nothing is going to change, so I am not going to put forth the effort.

slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by adamlm View Post
    Alright you two if you wanna continue to hit women then go ahead, I'll continue to call you pussies, and you can continue to beat women cause your big tough man ego was bruised by a girl.

No woman has ever hit me and I seriously doubt any woman ever will have a reason to. There are ways to "keep women inline" as you put it without ever having to raise a hand.
    Seriously, how much of the "kool-aid" did they make you drink?? You are so confused it's not even funny. Are you able to separate a man that beats on women because they're smaller and weaker than him from a man who hit a woman BACK after she attacked him first? I hope you can make that separation because they are two different things!

You have a worse mindset than many women! Most women wouldn't allow themselves to be physically abused by anyone or anything yet you don't seem to have a problem with it! Hell, they are little kids that do more to stick up for themselves that you. Whoever told you that you are so worthless that you should allow women to freely abuse you is ruining your life. I honestly don't think you even know very many women because even a woman will tell you that your kind of weakness is NOT manly and most women will not find a guy that weak very attractive.

If you hit the gym multiple times a week to strengthen your body, you might want to spend more time strengthening your mind! But when it's all said and done...it's your life...live it how you want.

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    There is no point in discussing this with you. You have your opinions, I have mine. Nothing is going to change, so I am not going to put forth the effort.
    aww cmon your on forum to discuss your opinions, a few keystrokes arent that much effort. please i wanna see where this goes.

Registered User MusclesMarinara's Avatar
    MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had an ex g/f slap me accross the face once (hardest I've ever been hit in the face, lol) and I told her that if she ever did it again....she'd regret it. To which she replied, "What, are you gonna hit me back???" I said "Absolutely not, you'd just never find your family again".... The look on her face was priceless...

adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000) adamlm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously, how much of the "kool-aid" did they make you drink?? You are so confused it's not even funny. Are you able to separate a man that beats on women because they're smaller and weaker than him from a man who hit a woman BACK after she attacked him first? I hope you can make that separation because they are two different things!

You have a worse mindset than many women! Most women wouldn't allow themselves to be physically abused by anyone or anything yet you don't seem to have a problem with it! Hell, they are little kids that do more to stick up for themselves that you. Whoever told you that you are so worthless that you should allow women to freely abuse you is ruining your life. I honestly don't think you even know very many women because even a woman will tell you that your kind of weakness is NOT manly and most women will not find a guy that weak very attractive.

If you hit the gym multiple times a week to strengthen your body, you might want to spend more time strengthening your mind! But when it's all said and done...it's your life...live it how you want.
    Oh wow the alpha is strong in this wife beater. Look I'm done with you boy, I've made my case and i have nothing more to say.

slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slam 79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh wow the alpha is strong in this wife beater. Look I'm done with you boy, I've made my case and i have nothing more to say.
    Who are you trying to fool? You're not done because you made your case. You're done because your wife wants to use the computer now and you have 10 seconds to get off before she beats your ass.

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've only been slapped once by a girl. And I slapped her back. (serious)

I don't think you should hide behind a double standard thinking irs going to protect you. If you can dish it out, you can take it.
    I eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersexystud is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been slapped so many times for no good reason... If i deserve it, i don't care but usually i don't. ONe of my best friends was hicupping while she was drunk so i did too just joking and she punched me really hard in the face.
    **REPS TO ALL MY PUPILS WHO LEVEL UP TO LEVEL 2+"

http://supersexystud.mybrute.com/cellule

Reps on spot: Manlaw, Cementpizza, donttreadonme, sunlessea, tristan trouble, and fans of the band tool :)

TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think bench 'n' curls had the right idea..
    beepbeepimaJew

1k+

L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000) L_erwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who are you trying to fool? You're not done because you made your case. You're done because your wife wants to use the computer now and you have 10 seconds to get off before she beats your ass.
    rofl fcking copters

UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UkraineKielbasa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SALOPWA View Post
    One time I was in a club trying to play some hot girl. Her frustrated fugly female companion tried to cockblock me by attempting to flip my own beer over my head. My arm was up in the air and in a flash I was thinking "BEER IS GONNA CRASH, WHAT IS THE MOST TACTICAL WAY OF REDIRECTION??" so I redirected it in mid air and sent it splattering all over her head.

She was furious and started shoving me, at this point I was thinking in a flash "HEADBUT HEADBUT HEADBUT!!!!!!!!!!!" but I controlled myself and just inside passed her arms very cool and made her look like a retard. I even did a funny sticky hands joke counter which actually worked.

The whole 20 minutes after she tried to kick me in the nuts and such, but I just scooped her leg every time and swung it gently to the outside, off balancing her and making her look like a tool.

Bouncer actually buyed me a beer for being so gentle with this drunk bitch
    2 bad he didnt bought you hookt on fonics.
    I eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have been slapped before, one time very memorably and others in passing for being an ahole. i'm sure i deserved them all.

you should never hit a girl or anyone who is basically defenseless in comparison to yourself. If she hits or slaps you once and you can't keep her from doing it a second time then you fail.

If it's just some random c*nt being a c*nt on a female empowerment trip and assuming that she can do what she wants without fear of repercussions then I still don't condone it but would certainly look the other way while you shake the **** out of her. Yes Chris Rock.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree, chicks need to be drop kicked from time to time =)

(no wife beater)
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UkraineKielbasa View Post
    damn thats ****ed up lol

HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000) HBY18202 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so i just read some replys, and I'm astounded. On a website for bodybuilders where guys talk non stop about how much they like hot young skinny girls, i see guys talking about hitting women. Take the slap you ****ing pansy, no women in the 100-130 pound range is going to be able to hit you hard enough to change your life. Ill take slap any day of the week from my gal, cause at the end of that slap I'm still the man in the house. A man living in a society where men run things (no sexist) (yes reality), take your slap, laugh it off and go back to having the final say in most everything.
    Not me bro, I'm shooting for the double leg and getting mount and raining bows'

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MusclesMarinara View Post
    I had an ex g/f slap me accross the face once (hardest I've ever been hit in the face, lol) and I told her that if she ever did it again....she'd regret it. To which she replied, "What, are you gonna hit me back???" I said "Absolutely not, you'd just never find your family again".... The look on her face was priceless...
    Oh man, that was good.

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diab0lic View Post
    fixed
    lol. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mckain View Post
    i have been slapped before, one time very memorably and others in passing for being an ahole. i'm sure i deserved them all.

you should never hit a girl or anyone who is basically defenseless in comparison to yourself. If she hits or slaps you once and you can't keep her from doing it a second time then you fail.

If it's just some random c*nt being a c*nt on a female empowerment trip and assuming that she can do what she wants without fear of repercussions then I still don't condone it but would certainly look the other way while you shake the **** out of her. Yes Chris Rock.
    If she's defenseless compared to you, that's something she should take into consideration before hitting you. I wouldn't go start **** with some 300 pound monster.
    hi.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    slapahoe
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Originally Posted by PokerInTheBack View Post
    strong benchncurls followers in this thread
    not really

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Physical abuse is something no one has to endure. Slap me at your own risk - I may slap you back.

Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500) Waitwut is not very helpful. (-500)
    Last edited by LearnToSurvivee; 04-18-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LearnToSurvivee View Post
    You like the swamps son?

Originally Posted by LearnToSurvivee View Post
    white girls don't have much of a butt...he could have shattered her pelvis hitting her like that

zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stevedarsh View Post
    If she's defenseless compared to you, that's something she should take into consideration before hitting you. I wouldn't go start **** with some 300 pound monster.
    GREAT point, brother. The only reason that a woman would hit a man is because they would be on a power trip, knowing that a man wouldn't hit back. I'm sorry, but that's abuse, and that sucks. My man Stevedarsh is right - I'm not going up to some 300 pounder to smack him because I'm gonna get my ass handed to me on a platter if I do. I fear retaliation.

Women should fear some kind of retaliation as well if they are prepared to hit a man - not necessarily physical in nature, but SOMETHING so they understand that they can't get away with physically abusing someone.

Hope that makes sense.
    ***I rep back (400+)***

REPS 4 LIFE: All the homies on the Yankees thread, NDame616

jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeff00z28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive never been slapped. But i would like to be