Closed Thread
    AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation How to lose love Handles and the fat inbetween your legs?

Everyone is telling me different things! This guy at my gym tells me to just run everyday for an hour and others say squats? I just don't want to lose anything I want to be keeping, if you know what I mean.

I have a little bit of fat above my hips and some flabbyness below my butt and on the inside of my thighs.
    Last edited by AlisonB; 04-15-2008 at 07:19 PM.

evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000) evothug is a complete loser! (-2000)
    cut yourself with a knife in the problem areas
    "The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile."

๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏)

"In this country, you gotta get the reps first. Then when you get the reps, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlisonB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by evothug View Post
    cut yourself with a knife in the problem areas
    can I have serious responses please?

rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlisonB View Post
    Everyone is telling me different things! This guy at my gym tells me to just run everyday for an hour and others say squats? I just don't want to lose anything I want to be keeping, if you know what I mean.

I have a little bit of fat above my hips and some flabbyness below my butt and on the inside of my thighs.
    weightlifting + cardio (HIIT) will get you results fairly quickly... eat healthy, and cut out junk food too (most important).

Originally Posted by rxghost View Post
    weightlifting + cardio (HIIT) will get you results fairly quickly... eat healthy, and cut out junk food too (most important).
    what is HIIT? I cut out my soda's and fried foods, it's still the same!

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only way to get rid of lovehandles is to lower your bodyfat.

control your caloric intake and do cardio.

i accept noodz in my PM box for payment

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need pics of the butt area to evaluate the problem. (serious)
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    high intensity interval training.

i just started the other day myself on the bike.
    '
    i ride light for two minutes. then sprint for 20 seconds, ride light for 40, sprint for 20 seconds, ride light for 40. continue for about 5 minutes (i'm very very beginner on anything remotely cardio.) i'm working on increasing time a minute per week up to 20 minutes.

basically, you get your heart rate up very high (mine was about 160) while sprinting, and even during rest, it only drop a few beats.

look it up on the site, there will be better information.

HIIT = high intensity interval training
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I call troll

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=118194671

Look at the first posts, then this thread is an attempt to seem legit

Who would post this in the misc for real? noone....

If you are real, go post this in the right section

If you are a 15yr old **** with a 3 inch dick then GTFO

rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what is HIIT? I cut out my soda's and fried foods, it's still the same!
    HIIT---- get on a treadmill or elliptical.. warm up for 1-2 minutes.. then run as fast as you can for a minute... slow down for a min.. run as fast as you can for a min.. slow down for a minute..continue this for a good 22 minutes or so...

count your calories too and make sure you aren't overeating.

Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    We need pics of the butt area to evaluate the problem. (serious)
    this is a few months old, i don't have any recent ones, but it looks the same pretty much. I gained 5 lbs since this..

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    B|m|B
    CREW

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

*always pick 6 crew*

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    okay, now post a spoon pic alisonB

Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fallen_Angel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is a few months old, i don't have any recent ones, but it looks the same pretty much. I gained 5 lbs since this..

Spoon pic?

kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000) kappakai is a name known to all. (+5000)

if the HIIT doesn't work i'll be happy to suck the fat out of your ass.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

Originally Posted by Diab0lic View Post
    I call troll

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=118194671

Look at the first posts, then this thread is an attempt to seem legit

Who would post this in the misc for real? noone....

If you are real, go post this in the right section

If you are a 15yr old **** with a 3 inch dick then GTFO
    This forum had the most posts in it so I got the most replies? Why is everyone so negative here?

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, you have little fat. Best thing to do would be HIIT, like everyone else said. You have little fat, which means it will be hard losing it. So lots of dedication is going to be needed from you. Just work hard and eventually you'll get there! Good luck!
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey troll, link to the myspace you stole the pics off? I want to see more of this chick