buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping" - Arnold

Discuss

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    They don't hurt your heath or testosterone levels any by performing on a daily basis.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by i.am.legend View Post
    Discuss

Lol, nice thread. But always my two favorite past times

I am sure we have all seen it, but it never gets old.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

buildchest.blogspot.com i.am.legend's Avatar
    i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i.am.legend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    true...when i get a good pump i feel horny

Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anoka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by i.am.legend View Post
    true...when i get a good pump i feel horny

dude i thought it was just me. whew!