View Poll Results: Girls with LOTS of guy friends?

Voters
354. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loves the cock = slut.

256 72.32%
  • Hates girls = good girl.

98 27.68%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)

Girls with a lot of guy friends?

Loves the cock?

Or just hates girls?

Discuss.

Registered User Natural Emperor's Avatar
    Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Natural Emperor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pretty much every girl ive ever met who strictly hangs with guys is generally a huge slut (exept to those who their friends with) however i do know a girl like this who is a virgin (no shes not fat either)

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    I agree I used to think it was some kind of preference or something, that girls really are annoying to them. But no, it just means they got the case herp and slut around.

Anytime a girl says most of my friends are guys.. I just ohhh. And ohhh = means ohhh so you're a slut.

Katie Lea's Stalker <3333 metalkobra's Avatar
    metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol. yeah because a girl having guy friends makes her a slut. that's like saying a guy who has more girlfriends is gay. retards.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    ON Size-on (for night time)
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Mah muskoolz iz happeh. :)

I have updated my bodyspace, check it out!

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some girls have more guy friends because they work in a male-dominated environment, and hang out with those same people, its often just circumstances. What a ridiculous question.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Ridiculous far from it, considering many guys know from experience a girl with lots of guy friends is usually a slut. Of course a woman would get upset about this. And a guy who has lots of chicks as friends is usually pimp.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're wrong. I have lots of guy friends because guys outnumber women 30-1 in my business. How does that make me a slut?

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    You're wrong. I have lots of guy friends because guys outnumber women 30-1 in my business. How does that make me a slut?
    Ask the almighty poll.

Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    insecure guys are just very jealous and depressed creatures

to them, every girl who has sex with another guys dick instead of theirs is a slut

compare them to how a fat girl feels. fat girls probably think all guys are disgusting horrible creatures cause she cant get laid 50% of the time she tries. most guys cant get laid 99% of the time they try the fat girl is just mad because she doesnt have top pickings.

metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know plenty of girls who have a ton of guy friends and they're not sluts. this thread = mega fail.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Originally Posted by solid_intensity View Post
    Ridiculous far from it, considering many guys know from experience a girl with lots of guy friends is usually a slut. Of course a woman would get upset about this. And a guy who has lots of chicks as friends is usually pimp.
    In pro-wrestling, honestly, its the guys that are worse than the females. most of the guys cheat on their women, females in the wrestling biz however are actually really ****in faithful. =), granted there ARE a few whores, but good women outweigh the bad in aph's particular biz.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Originally Posted by Ranma_Saotome View Post
    insecure guys are just very jealous and depressed creatures

to them, every girl who has sex with another guys dick instead of theirs is a slut

compare them to how a fat girl feels. fat girls probably think all guys are disgusting horrible creatures cause she cant get laid 50% of the time she tries. most guys cant get laid 99% of the time they try the fat girl is just mad because she doesnt have top pickings.
    He's talking about being friends, not sex.

OMG I have 4 MSN convos going at the moment, all with guys!! I must be the biggest slut in the world, by the e-standards of this board.

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and "loving the cock" is bad because.......???????????????????

please inform me..
    LOL

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loves the cock?

Or just hates girls?

Discuss.
    Even if she's not a slut, it means that she has issues. Why can't she be friends with girls instead of guys? It basically means that she's got social issues based on my experience and that there is something not right about her relationship with her parents. There are exceptions, but those are few and far between.
    Remember, guys and girls are friends generally because at least one of them is attracted to the other one, which means that guy friends to a girl is a member in a glass case "Break in an emergency!".
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) igetSWOLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    generally a slut. there are, however, exceptions to every rule.

also, problem with being a "slut"?

live free, die young.
    Last edited by igetSWOLL; 04-12-2008 at 11:32 AM.
    Get used to me. Determined, confident, cocky. My name, not yours; my beliefs, not yours; my goals, my own.

Intensity is my middle name.

Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post

please inform me..
    LOL
    ah one of my members lol, nothing wrong with loving the cock, just making a questionary point. haha.

suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol @ this thread.

The poll is right on though. I know slut after slut after slut that has no girlfriends because she IS A SLUT and they don't want to be around that **** or be associated with it.

end discussion.
    The first step in doing anything out of the norm, is getting everything and anything that says you can't do it away from you.

"When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard."

GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's talking about being friends, not sex.

OMG I have 4 MSN convos going at the moment, all with guys!! I must be the biggest slut in the world, by the e-standards of this board.
    That doesn't mean that you are a slut, but it's a pretty strong indicator that you're an attention seeker.

please inform me..
    LOL
    Nothing wrong with that so long as it's only the cock that belongs to the guy you are dating exclusively. If any old cock will do then my dear, you need to address your issues.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid, women can easily have more guy friends and just be friends, having nothing to do with sex or sexual attraction. that is how women are, we are social creatures and men happen to be pretty friendly and easy to make friends with...but somewhere along the line the guy is usually the one to want more but us women can easily just be friends with guys.

Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    Even if she's not a slut, it means that she has issues. Why can't she be friends with girls instead of guys? It basically means that she's got social issues based on my experience and that there is something not right about her relationship with her parents. There are exceptions, but those are few and far between.
    Remember, guys and girls are friends generally because at least one of them is attracted to the other one, which means that guy friends to a girl is a member in a glass case "Break in an emergency!".
    I have more guy friends because I know more guys than girls, why is that so difficult to understand? Its just the circumstances in which I work. It doesn't mean I don't have any girl friends at all, because of course I do.

However, I have no doubt that many many guys are only friends with girls because they want sex, and think they'll get it if they hang around, despite clearly being in the "friend zone".

Solid, women can easily have more guy friends and just be friends, having nothing to do with sex or sexual attraction. that is how women are, we are social creatures and men happen to be pretty friendly and easy to make friends with...but somewhere along the line the guy is usually the one to want more but us women can easily just be friends with guys.
    *puts fingers in ears* I'm not listeningggg naa naaa naaa

*puts fingers in ears* I'm not listeningggg naa naaa naaa
    ah because you know I"m right!

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

please inform me..
    LOL
    absolutely nothing, wanna hang out??

but rly some girls I know hang out with more guys cus they just generally have more fun with guys than girls. (no sluts) From what I have seen girls get worked up over stupid ass **** that guys don't even let bother them maybe that has something to do with it to?

ah because you know I"m right!
    not really, cuz I know you love to write a whole line of bull as to hope I fall for what you're writing.

I just save myself the time to denounce what you write.

Edit: Don't mess with the almighty poll. You girls could say you're not sluts until you're blue in the face, doesn't really matter.

I have more guy friends because I know more guys than girls, why is that so difficult to understand? Its just the circumstances in which I work. It doesn't mean I don't have any girl friends at all, because of course I do.

However, I have no doubt that many many guys are only friends with girls because they want sex, and think they'll get it if they hang around, despite clearly being in the "friend zone".
    I understand that, I work in a female dominated industry, so I have my share of female friends as well. However, the people I socialize with most often are guys in spite of that counterbalance.

Ask yourself this question, why would you want to be friends with someone that ultimately only wants in your pants and is using being your "friend" as a vehicle to accomplish that regardless of what zone you put them in?
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

not really, cuz I know you love to write a whole line of bull as to hope I fall for what you're writing.

I just save myself the time to denounce what you write.
    yeah yeah...i believe ya.

I understand that, I work in a female dominated industry, so I have my share of female friends as well. However, the people I socialize with most often are guys in spite of that counterbalance.

Ask yourself this question, why would you want to be friends with someone that ultimately only wants in your pants and is using being your "friend" as a vehicle to accomplish that regardless of what zone you put them in?
    They love the attention, its the first indicator of becoming a whore. But more often than not the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

That's so false foo. I've hung out with plenty of females with no sexual interest whatsoever. sure I have my fair share of male friends as well, but i know for a fact aph has quite a few female friend's as well, so you're pretty much wrong there.

this thread really just seems like a thread to attack women or something.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    GNC Amino burst 3000

They can want it as much as they like. And while they're wanting it, we're all having fun together and actually liking each other's company.

Maybe its just the business. We have to be friends, there has to be a lot of trust among wrestlers.

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by metalkobra View Post
    That's so false foo. I've hung out with plenty of females with no sexual interest whatsoever. sure I have my fair share of male friends as well, but i know for a fact aph has quite a few female friend's as well, so you're pretty much wrong there.

this thread really just seems like a thread to attack women or something.
    x2 well put, I have some female friends that I don't want to have sex with