View Poll Results: Girls with LOTS of guy friends?

Voters
354. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loves the cock = slut.

256 72.32%
  • Hates girls = good girl.

98 27.68%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
    They can want it as much as they like. And while they're wanting it, we're all having fun together and actually liking each other's company.

Maybe its just the business. We have to be friends, there has to be a lot of trust among wrestlers.
    What's this work **** about, don't you have any friends aside from work!?

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Furthermore solid, who really cares if a girl is slut or not (most people go through an experiemental stage...get over it) or has a million guy friends and one girl friend. What is your obsession with girls "who love cock"? Does their life style choices effect or harm your life in any way? Nope.. didn't think so.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jenflower2 View Post
    Solid, women can easily have more guy friends and just be friends, having nothing to do with sex or sexual attraction. that is how women are, we are social creatures and men happen to be pretty friendly and easy to make friends with...but somewhere along the line the guy is usually the one to want more but us women can easily just be friends with guys.
    x2

Only girls would understand this. The topic is retarded.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryanthompson7 View Post
    absolutely nothing, wanna hang out??

but rly some girls I know hang out with more guys cus they just generally have more fun with guys than girls. (no sluts) From what I have seen girls get worked up over stupid ass **** that guys don't even let bother them maybe that has something to do with it to?
    I get along better with guys. They're better at letting things go (most of them).

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by solid_intensity View Post
    What's this work **** about, don't you have any friends aside from work!?
    Only one or two ... once you're in, you're in for life. Yes, virtually all my friends are wrestlers, or promoters, or valets, or strawbs. Everyone is involved one way or another.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm just making sure I'm not the only one who sees thru the statement 'I have a lot of guy friends'.. the poll never lies.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metalkobra View Post
    That's so false foo. I've hung out with plenty of females with no sexual interest whatsoever. sure I have my fair share of male friends as well, but i know for a fact aph has quite a few female friend's as well, so you're pretty much wrong there.

this thread really just seems like a thread to attack women or something.
    I am not attacking anyone, I am simply sharing my experience and contributing to this discussion. Did I say that anyone's a slut?

They can want it as much as they like. And while they're wanting it, we're all having fun together and actually liking each other's company.

Maybe its just the business. We have to be friends, there has to be a lot of trust among wrestlers.
    Your situation is pretty unique being that you're on the road with mostly guys. However, most woman that are not in your situation have some explaining to do if most of their closest friends are guys.

Originally Posted by ryanthompson7 View Post
    x2 well put, I have some female friends that I don't want to have sex with
    The questions for this comment are:

- Are they attractive?
    - Are they in a serious relationship or married?
    - Do they have issues or baggage that you wouldn't want to deal with?

This thread is valid for discussing this issue because I have seen a lot of break-ups because of this and no, it is not always because someone is "jealous". More often than not is it a respect issue that ultimately leads to the break-up.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

not really, cuz I know you love to write a whole line of bull as to hope I fall for what you're writing.

I just save myself the time to denounce what you write.

Edit: Don't mess with the almighty poll. You girls could say you're not sluts until you're blue in the face, doesn't really matter.
    That's because you're asking this in a male dominated forum.Therefore you'll get the answer you're looking for. Duh.

giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Geeks whining about girls getting dick and not having sex with them. What else is new?

Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    That's because you're asking this in a male dominated forum.Therefore you'll get the answer you're looking for. Duh.
    Do you really think girls would admit to being sluts? No.

Duhhhhh.

Furthermore solid, who really cares if a girl is slut or not (most people go through an experiemental stage...get over it) or has a million guy friends and one girl friend. What is your obsession with girls "who love cock"? Does their life style choices effect or harm your life in any way? Nope.. didn't think so.
    x2

Haven't you noticed that the biggest sluts usually have a lot of female friends? (who could also be big sluts)

Originally Posted by giantsfanftw View Post
    Geeks whining about girls getting dick and not having sex with them. What else is new?
    Some people just don't understand the need for a discussion, I have nothing against sluts. But if you tell me you have lots of guy friends, that's not going to make think just that. My slutdar will go *blip*.

Do you really think girls would admit to being sluts? No.

Duhhhhh.
    You think every girl is a slut, so there's no point.

Solid, you just want support for your opinions. That's why you post such crap.

Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol i LOVE sluts

i seriously dont care if my girl has sex with some other guy every other 3 days while having sex with me every night, as long as i get to have sex with someother girl every other 3 days

but i really wouldnt even do that. as long as my gf gives me sex whenever i want it i wont even cheat on her because playing internet video games is a better use of free-time. she can go ahead and have sex with other guys while i play video games. if thats what she finds fun, so be it, i dont care.

Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500) Billy_Loomis is not very helpful. (-500)
    My best friend is a really hot girl. She usually only hangs with the guys but shes a slut.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes I think its more fun to hang out with guys anyway. You don't have to put up with the bitchiness that inevitably occurs when a group of girls are together. You can just chill out and have a laugh.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jenflower2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The word slut has completely lost it's meaning to me.

Solid's definition of slut: a woman. LOL.

Sometimes I think its more fun to hang out with guys anyway. You don't have to put up with the bitchiness that inevitably occurs when a group of girls are together. You can just chill out and have a laugh.
    yeah while being fukked.

oh woops i think i crossed the line.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have more guy friends because I know more guys than girls, why is that so difficult to understand? Its just the circumstances in which I work. It doesn't mean I don't have any girl friends at all, because of course I do.

However, I have no doubt that many many guys are only friends with girls because they want sex, and think they'll get it if they hang around, despite clearly being in the "friend zone".
    women call it the "friend zone"

men over the age of 20 know it to be the "bullpen"
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

what was the point of this thread again..haha!

oh yeah there was no point!

GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ranma_Saotome View Post
    lol i LOVE sluts

i seriously dont care if my girl has sex with some other guy every other 3 days while having sex with me every night, as long as i get to have sex with someother girl every other 3 days

but i really wouldnt even do that. as long as my gf gives me sex whenever i want it i wont even cheat on her because playing internet video games is a better use of free-time. she can go ahead and have sex with other guys while i play video games. if thats what she finds fun, so be it, i dont care.
    Strong self-respect there bro. Have fun with the STD's........

Originally Posted by Billy_Loomis View Post
    My best friend is a really hot girl. She usually only hangs with the guys but shes a slut.
    Yep and I can assure you that she loves the attention from the guys that hang around that trying to get into her pants. Do you really think that they just want to be her "friend"?

Bottom line, even a girl is not a slut in the traditional sense, if she has a lot of guys friends (in most cases) she's an attention whore. If she's an attention whore then she has issues that need to be addressed.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    women call it the "friend zone"

men over the age of 20 know it to be the "bullpen"
    QFT!
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

what was the point of this thread again..haha!

oh yeah there was no point!
    Just to see if others believe the same as I do.. and as you can see, they do.

Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    Strong self-respect there bro. Have fun with the STD's........

Yep and I can assure you that she loves the attention from the guys that hang around that trying to get into her pants. Do you really think that they just want to be her "friend"?

Bottom line, even a girl is not a slut in the traditional sense, if she has a lot of guys friends (in most cases) she's an attention whore. If she's an attention whore then she has issues that need to be addressed.
    "attetion whore"
    "slut"
    ...hmmm what other deregatory names for girls can we include in this thread?

yeah while being fukked.

oh woops i think i crossed the line.
    Yes, you did. Negged.

Just to see if others believe the same as I do.. and as you can see, they do.
    and some don't, so what's your point?

Katie Lea's Stalker <3333 metalkobra's Avatar
    metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) metalkobra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i really think most of the guys in this thread agreeing are just still hung over some girl that cheated on em. or some emotional attachment to someone they cant have so therefore they're labeling them as sluts.

i'll tell you what a slut is. a slut is a girl who says "i'm not looking for a relationship, i just want to have fun" thus equaling her as a one night stand.
    Black metal ist krieg.

My stack:

ON Gold standard whey.
    ON Creapure creatine
    ON L-glutamine 1000 caps
    ON Size-on (for night time)
    GNC Amino burst 3000

Mah muskoolz iz happeh. :)

I have updated my bodyspace, check it out!

Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ranma_Saotome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    listen to me you fuccking bitcch ho tramp skank ho filthy slut dried up prostitute smelly cunnt dirty fuccking whore get in my car before i stab you

Originally Posted by metalkobra View Post
    i really think most of the guys in this thread agreeing are just still hung over some girl that cheated on em. or some emotional attachment to someone they cant have so therefore they're labeling them as sluts.

i'll tell you what a slut is. a slut is a girl who says "i'm not looking for a relationship, i just want to have fun" thus equaling her as a one night stand.
    Another definition for slut could be "a woman who has the sex life of a man".