MWDstudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The "Dream" supplement that Builds muscle/ and burns fat...

I have taken USP Labs famous "Powerfull" supplement for a few months now on and off. I notice when I go on it I sleep like a baby and have really vivid dreams which is a side effect I suppose but one of the best features of this supplement in my opinion. That is of course if you are not afraid of your dreams ( otherwise get ready for some really intense nightmares). SO the dream/ sleep thing tells me this supplement is definitely doing something but does it really increase Testosterone and HGH and help you lift more? I have yet to see these results but maybe you have to take it for a really long time? Anyone care to share their stories about this supplement. Id be interested in hearing other reviews.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MWDstudio View Post
    I have taken USP Labs famous "Powerfull" supplement for a few months now on and off. I notice when I go on it I sleep like a baby and have really vivid dreams which is a side effect I suppose but one of the best features of this supplement in my opinion. That is of course if you are not afraid of your dreams ( otherwise get ready for some really intense nightmares). SO the dream/ sleep thing tells me this supplement is definitely doing something but does it really increase Testosterone and HGH and help you lift more? I have yet to see these results but maybe you have to take it for a really long time? Anyone care to share their stories about this supplement. Id be interested in hearing other reviews.
    Building muscle and losing fat are 2 different goals.

Build muscle = calorie surplus and consistency with a heavy lifting program.
    Lose fat = calorie deficit and consistency with a heavy lifting program.

No supplement on the planet will do the above.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Building muscle and losing fat are 2 different goals.

Build muscle = calorie surplus and consistency with a heavy lifting program.
    Lose fat = calorie deficit and consistency with a heavy lifting program.

No supplement on the planet will do the above.
    And if it does "increase Testosterone and HGH" as claimed, it's illegal.

And this is the wrong forum.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs