Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500)

i think all women hate me

i've looked at the past few years and this is my experiences with women.

since the last few years i've been called ugly at least 20 times. women look at me and say "gross" "you ugly as ****" "virgin" "small ugly ****". i've been called "ugly" at least 20 times, some in my back some in my face. sometimes women make a disgusted look when they look at me.

when i worked outside for my dad women would point and laugh at me. this has happened to me at least 3 times. it's like they don't respect me at all. once i got tired and beat the **** out of one of them. i pushed her and put her on the ground. she then called the police so ran at her with a warrior cry lol and she GTFO. i got arrested a few minutes later by policewomen. she asked me if i thought hitting women was accepted in this society, if it's tolerated to hit women in this society. i said i didn't give a ****ing **** if it was because i was sick of women disrespecting me.

then it's last summer. i met a girl at work. she was the most beautiful woman i've ever seen. at first i thought she hates me, that she thought i was ugly so i ignored her. times passed very slow so i decided to talk to her. turns out she was exactly the opposite of what i thought of her. she was nice and was very open to me and told me about her problems. i was shocked. i talked to her a lot and i thought she liked to talk to me too. i told her i fell in love with her and she rejected me. it hurt very much because i thought she was gonna say yes because we talked a lot and we even hugged for a good 3 minutes. well that was not everything. i harrassed her and she didn't like it. i lost my job but i thought "hey it was my fault i harrassed her she must have felt really bad". well i didn't know everything. apparently this girl has been saying **** behind my back from the beginning. i heard it from another coworker. what a bunch of crap. i'm nice to this girl, i talk to her a lot and she says **** behind my back like i'm nothing to her when i made her feel like she was the most important chick in the world.

then 10 months later i sent her desperate love messages to her ********. she didn't respond so i sent her a message where i treatened to kill her. she then called the police on me. i know i went too far and i am very sorry for that but i sent her a message after where i said i was sorry. it's like she didn't even read it. man if justin timberlake sent her that i bet she wouldn't even call the police.

then i met a fat chick at the hospital. well met is a big word. i said she was beautiful a couple times and that's it. but she then didn't try to talk to me or anything.

so that's where i draw the conclusion that all women must hate me because i think i am nice to them and i end up getting ****ted on for my efforts. i think i'm gonna have to live with the fact that i'm gonna die a virgin.
    "w2hen i say im built for this **** i mean it."

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Lifting,NFL, and NASCAR darknessesedge's Avatar
    darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man thats rough dude...
    Power Leverage Bench Press 560 pnds

http://www.raiders.com/home/
    http://www.theworldsstrongestman.com/
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) matrixpb64 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    tl;dr... (too long; didn't read)

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matrixpb64 View Post
    tl;dr... (too long; didn't read)
    x2.

theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    x2.
    x3
    more responses with cliffs
    "without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing"

"obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken"

"nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500)
    come on guys stop being lazy it's not even two minutes of reading. how the hell do you pass your classes at school if you can't even read that?

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Originally Posted by theriezer44 View Post
    x3
    more responses with cliffs
    okay, here is cliffs

-lots of chicks called me ugly as sin in my face and behind my back
    -some chicks point and laughed at me when i worked outside for my dad so i hit one
    -met a cool chick at work last summer, said i loved her, she talked **** behind my back
    -sent desperate messages to her on ********, she didn't answer so i treatened to kill her, she called the cops on me when she could of just answered my messages
    -talked to some chick in the mental hospital i got sent to, said she was beautiful a couple times, she didn't even make an effort to talk to me

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Lifting,NFL, and NASCAR darknessesedge's Avatar
    darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) darknessesedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kick ass dude View Post
    okay, here is cliffs

-some chicks point and laughed at me when i worked outside for my dad so i hit one
    -met a cool chick at work last summer, said i loved her, she talked **** behind my back
    -sent desperate messages to her on ********, she didn't answer so i treatened to kill her, she called the cops on me when she could of just answered my messages
    -talked to some chick in the mental hospital i got sent to, said she was beautiful a couple times, she didn't even make an effort to talk to me
    if some girl laughed at me for not being perfect in looks, id go pyscho and start shooting or something..
    Power Leverage Bench Press 560 pnds

http://www.raiders.com/home/
    http://www.theworldsstrongestman.com/
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

Originally Posted by darknessesedge View Post
    if some girl laughed at me for not being perfect in looks, id go pyscho and start shooting or something..
    yeah it was a time when i looked pretty good too. i was 8% bodyfat

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    she looks like one of my friends, well she ain't my friend anymore apparently. she looks like gaelle lol

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theriezer44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    okay, here is cliffs

with #2 your problem is chickS were talkin **** and you only hit ONE
    #4 you should have threatened her in person so she wouldn't be able to call the cops

fix them pronlems and it wouldn't turn out so bad for you

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think self help books were invented for people like you. GL

Originally Posted by theriezer44 View Post
    with #2 your problem is chickS were talkin **** and you only hit ONE
    #4 you should have threatened her in person so she wouldn't be able to call the cops

fix them pronlems and it wouldn't turn out so bad for you
    you give ****ty advice, no wonder you're in the red. if i hit anyone or treaten anyone now my ass goes to jail automatically

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow this is alpha

Originally Posted by Deja View Post
    wow this is alpha
    really?

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how to win friends and influence people/double your dating by David DeAngelo -- all of us are falling stars, how you act/talk influences people and outcome of situations (seemingly)

good luck

Official Misc American Ps human_torch_'s Avatar
    human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) human_torch_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol if this is a joke

sorry bro if this is serious

you give ****ty advice, no wonder you're in the red. if i hit anyone or treaten anyone now my ass goes to jail automatically
    a joke bud, theres no way in hell your serious right?
    and im in the red because i asked for advice in choosing girls and somehow a guy came to the conclusion that im "a tool"

want real advice? girls say your ugly, who cares move on find someone who is either interested in you or just dont worry about it and let the girls come to you, thats what has always worked for me, the more effort i put into it sometimes is what killed me, started to be confident, took it one day at a time, didnt caree what people thought and ive gotten a lot better responses with that

Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigdank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when i first started to read i thought i was going to get Bel Air'ed

girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    please get therapy.
    appreciation (more than they know) to those who put up with my sorry excuse for a weight-gaining, booty-sculpting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7622881

proud Misc Fire Team 2 recruit!

eating disorder private forum admin; don't hesitate to pm me for support/advice/information about my forum.

Originally Posted by girlygirl View Post
    please get therapy.
    i guess you hate me too? i'm ugly as **** so you should hate me.

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

date a blind girl?

are you willing to learn?

girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) girlygirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by girlygirl View Post
    please get therapy.
    i guess you hate me too? i'm ugly as **** so you should hate me.
    i wasn't being a smartass. i really think you would benefit from therapy.

and for the record-- i haven't got enough hate in me to bother hating people over the internet.
    appreciation (more than they know) to those who put up with my sorry excuse for a weight-gaining, booty-sculpting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7622881

proud Misc Fire Team 2 recruit!

eating disorder private forum admin; don't hesitate to pm me for support/advice/information about my forum.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lawl you live in montreal and have a tough time with women wtf
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    lawl you live in montreal and have a tough time with women wtf
    i'm too ugly

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i'm too ugly
    nonsense! you only need confidence
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    nonsense! you only need confidence
    and a bottle of chloroform.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500) Polish_Sausage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Roca View Post
    and a bottle of chloroform.
    lol