rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500)

Lost weight quickly off legs but not so much on upper body

I'v lost allot of fat and toned up quite allot on my legs, but I think this is due to all the running and biking I do, is the reason I am not losing much on upper body because there is more of it up there? I have noticed some loss but just not as much as legs.

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awww, man. You know how it works. Guys lose it off their bellies last! We fems do the reverse. Nothing you can do, but keep going. I'd love to lose fat off my legs! It's the absolute last thing to go.

jcmd85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sadly, your body chooses where it wants to burn fat, not you, and it has nothing to do with what kind of exercise you're doing. Belly fat tends to be very stubborn for men, and is often the last to go. Just keep going.

Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Saiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jcmd85 View Post
    sadly, your body chooses where it wants to burn fat, not you, and it has nothing to do with what kind of exercise you're doing. Belly fat tends to be very stubborn for men, and is often the last to go. Just keep going.
    qft
    Mind is everything. If you don't believe you can do something, then you can't.