Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickwallace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never had any problems with Whey
    With God all things are possible.

Firespice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this post is old but I started taking Naked Whey and have the same issue. It is a pure, grassfed whey protein with no chemicals or artificial anything. Just straight pure grassfed whey. I did some research and found that yes whey can cause palpitations in some. If you have a family history of heart issues you are likely to have side effects. That is why it effects some people and not others. There is a predisposition for it. The same thing with the creatine monohydrate I was taking. I was getting palpitations and after research found it can cause palpitations in some. I have a genetic predisposition for heart issues therefore I was advised to discontinue use. It was a bummer 😔. Howver I did read that brown rice and pea protein are just as good without side effects. Just an update to let you know that you were not crazy and it was not indigestion as people claimed. Whey can cause palpitations in some people.

will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Okay so I just ordered two things of BF whey. I'm likely to experience gas with this stuff and this contains MSG?

WTF was I getting into ordering this.

pbp261 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bbillcee View Post
    for a while i was using a whey protein and started to develop nasty heart palpitations/flutters and gas in the middle of the night

after going for stress test, event monitors etc etc my heart is ok but on a hunch i stopped the whey protein and the palps went away!!!!

was just wondering if anyone had similar experience

thanx

billy

The same thing happened to me. I created an account for this. I have never in my life had any anxiety, or any panic attack. A few months after taking whey protein daily, specifically pure protein 100% whey, I started having full on panic attacks. I could barely go out to eat or remain in public for long durations. If I was hungry I would feel light headed and like I was going to pass out, this had never happened to me before. I had heart palpitations a few times a week. I am a student in graduate school and I couldn't even stand going to class because I would have a panic attack in public. I almost dropped out because I didn't know what to do and couldn't handle the anxiety. I had an ECG and other heart tests and everything checked out OK. I considered the fact that in all my years of schooling this had never happened to me so I decided to look at recent changes to my diet, sure enough that lead me to this thread. After I stopped the anxiety and palpitations slowly melted away. Took me about a month for the symptoms to go away. I can't believe this. It seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Last edited by pbp261; 01-18-2018 at 10:17 AM.

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    STRONG bump.

i haven't taken any whey for months but i've had nonstop papiltations for the last 3-4 days. EKG normal, blood tests normal. docs say it must be anxiety/stress. fkin sucks mayne. i don't think i have anxiety. gonna dose with some electrolytes in a bit.
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).

JohnJo1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How many days heart palpitations last after stop taking whey protein.

Originally Posted by bbillcee View Post
    for a while i was using a whey protein and started to develop nasty heart palpitations/flutters and gas in the middle of the night

after going for stress test, event monitors etc etc my heart is ok but on a hunch i stopped the whey protein and the palps went away!!!!

was just wondering if anyone had similar experience

thanx

billy
    Hi All in this Forum thread,

I would like to know how many days heart palpitations stays after stop taking whey protein.

I have taken 2 scoops of ON Gold Whey Protein for 7 days then I start getting heart palpitations. Then I stop taking it. Now its been more than 5 days, but I'm still getting heart palpitations. Initially I thought my heart palpitation due to Soy milk, but after reading this forum, I think my heart palpitations are due to Whey protein.

I have ECG and blood test booked this week.

Can any one experienced heart palpitations due to Whey protein can you please tell me, how many days the palpitations lasts after stop taking it?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    John

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is no evidence of a causal link between whey and heart palpitations.

Consult your doctor rather than guessing at what the cause is.