DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

MRI NO2 Black vs. BSN No-Explode

I hope I can get a reply for this, and I know I am not supposed to be taking this stuff, it's actually for my brother who's looking to get an extra pump.

My question is basically, first which one is better for what I am looking for?
    What is the difference between the two?
    Does MRI NO2 Black give you energy and strength as well or JUST definition cuts and pump?

I would prefer MRI NO2 since it's in tablet form, but I want to know that MRI NO2 gives me more strength, a good pump, and energy as well. If anyone could just tell me what's the difference between the two and what is better for them in their experience, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DiRect View Post
    I hope I can get a reply for this, and I know I am not supposed to be taking this stuff, it's actually for my brother who's looking to get an extra pump.

My question is basically, first which one is better for what I am looking for?
    What is the difference between the two?
    Does MRI NO2 Black give you energy and strength as well or JUST definition cuts and pump?

I would prefer MRI NO2 since it's in tablet form, but I want to know that MRI NO2 gives me more strength, a good pump, and energy as well. If anyone could just tell me what's the difference between the two and what is better for them in their experience, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
    Tell your "brother" :

-NoXplode contains Stimulants,NO,and Creatine
    -MRI N02 Black tablets is just NO

Taking the MRI N02 Black tablets will probably just result in a pump

The MRI Black POWDER is more or less the same as NoXplode. I tried both, and like the NOXplode better

DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiRect has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Okay, but does having a pump mean an increase in strength as well or just muscle vascularity (definition/mass). I don't really need the creatine as I have enough of an other one, I was just wondering whether MRI NO2 gives you strength in addition to pump and muscle mass, like it is stated with No-Explode.

Also, MRI NO2 states that it will give you a perpetual pump, does NO-Explode provide the same pump?

It also says that MRI NO2 is taken with breakfast and lunch, but not before a workout, so does this mean that NO2 does not give you energy during a workout or a pump DURING the workout to help speed your workout along or get you more energized/give you more strength for the workout? Or does it imply that take it with lunch before you workout AFTER lunch, because I usually don't workout until like 8-9 pm. anymore suggestions/advice?

baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) baznguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't know about MRI NO2 but I've tried No-Xplode i liked it for the first 2-3 weeks but after that you grow tolerance for it realy realy fast. I haven't use it for a few years but NOXPLODE you will grow toerlance for fast

dim123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, sorry to dig this thread back up but it was relevant.
    I have currently got MRI Black tablets, and i have been using No-xplode for a while.

Is it ok to use them both?
    Last edited by dim123; 08-02-2009 at 11:04 PM.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dim123 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to dig this thread back up but it was relevant.
    I have currently got MRI Black tablets, and i have been using No-xplode for a while.

I use no-xplode maily for the creatine. Is it ok to use them both, or am i better off getting a creatine specific supp to take with the mri?
    You use No-explode mainly for the creatine.... you realize there is but 1g per scoop and a whole crap load of other stuff in No-explode, right?

That's like eating a whole cow to get some filet.

Buy 500-1000g creatine mono and save yourself a LOT of money.

That's assuming all the other stuff in no explode is serving no purpose... which seems very unlikely. I think if you stop taking no-explode and switch to standard creatine you'll realize the no explode was doing a lot more than giving you creatine.

dim123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    You use No-explode mainly for the creatine.... you realize there is but 1g per scoop and a whole crap load of other stuff in No-explode, right?

That's like eating a whole cow to get some filet.

Buy 500-1000g creatine mono and save yourself a LOT of money.

That's assuming all the other stuff in no explode is serving no purpose... which seems very unlikely. I think if you stop taking no-explode and switch to standard creatine you'll realize the no explode was doing a lot more than giving you creatine.
    Ahh yes sorry, what I meant to say was I use No-xplode as my pre workout supp, as well as take a creatine monohydrate. But yeah anyway, I was given some MRI No2 black is it ok to take them as well as the no-xplode or is this overkill?

DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoctorK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The NO2 will increase the natural production of nitric oxide over time, resulting in a better pump, endurance, recovery, vascularity etc. It will have no direct effect at first as it has a loading phase. The NO-Xplode is a preworkout booster, while the effectiveness of this product is debateable, I will say it does motivate me to workout on days I dont feel motivated. If you get the NO-Xplode get the fruit punch flavor, it seems to upset the stomach less than the others.

legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dim123 View Post
    Ahh yes sorry, what I meant to say was I use No-xplode as my pre workout supp, as well as take a creatine monohydrate. But yeah anyway, I was given some MRI No2 black is it ok to take them as well as the no-xplode or is this overkill?
    Yes, they can be stacked. no2 black is more for all day pumps, i.e. you can take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then again around 6 hours later. NO-Xplode is strictly a pre-workout products. I don't think its overkill, especially if you're in a good mass-building phase and you want the enhanced blood-flow throughout the whole day. I'm just finishing up my bottle of NO2 black (and have been taking black powder pre-workout) and I've really enjoyed feeling pumped all day everyday.
    Bioforge/T-Bol log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121468331
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Current Stash: begin the cut for summer!
    Muscle Gauge pure isolate (cake batter)
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (vanilla)
    Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Scivation Xtend (blue raspberry)
    Gaspari Size On Pre-contest
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    Myofusion (Choco PB and Stawberries N Cream)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive