Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dream Tan #2 Method

In this thread, I am outlining the method that has been passed down to me from other great bodybuilders who ALWAYS have top notch color at their shows. When I used this method, I too received nothing but compliments on how good my color was. So here it is...

*This method will actually work just fine without a base tan or even without any coats of Pro Tan

*Two or three lighter coats, IMO, is better than one or two heavier coats

*Shower and shave the night before

*Once you put it on - let it dry. It will still be a little wet for a good 15-20 minutes after you apply it. I stood in front of a fan and it worked nicely to help dry it.

Now for the method:

Initially, it is ok to rub it a little bit to get started, but then you need to transition to the "beat it in method" before it dries. Just use an open palm and sort of slap it in. Make sure that the slapping hand does not have a lot of extra prodcut on it or you will make uneven marks that then require even more slapping. Too much rubbing/spreading will result in an uneven coat so resist the urge to do that. Like waxing a car, do a small area, finish it, then move to a new area. Do not try to apply the product to a large area all at once. Allow 15-30 minutes to do this so that you do not have to rush. Practice on a small area the week before so that you don't do this for the first time at the venue. But that's really the most effective way to get the product deep into the pores of the skin, so it looks even and won't smear everywhere. Again, open hand palm and smack it in. If you are doing it correctly, it should sting a little. The skin absorbs it so much better and it turns out very nice.

When you are ready to take it off - here is a trick. Buy a large cheap bottle of baby oil. Bring along a few small throw away towels. Rub the baby oil on heavy and let it soak in. (Stand on an old throw away towel as you may drip) Go back and rub it again. You will see the product dissolving with the oil. Take the towel and wipe off the color. Go back a second time if necessary. Turn the towel frequently to a new clean section. This will take 90% of the color off before you get in the shower and wash off the rest. If you do this in about 30 minutes you can be 95% tanner free, but there will be a little residual red on your skin. Do not put on your best light colored clothing afterwards or it may be stained forever. I bring brown clothes and brown socks to wear for the first day afterward. It is also normal for your joints (elbows, ankles, etc) to hang on to the color more than other areas.

For the face and hands, what worked really well for me was a blend of lotion and Dream Tan. Just put a little lotion in your hand, then Dream Tan, then mik them together and apply the same way (except smack much lighter lol). This gave my face a nice even blend...wasn't too dark and wasn't too light.

*If you do the clean-up at the host hotel, clean up your mess in the bathroom shower afterward. If you tick off the hotel management the next year the promoter may have a hard time finding a host hotel/venue.

*Same thing with sleeping on thier sheets. Be courteous and bring an old sheet to lay over the good ones so that you don't leave the bedding ruined when you leave.

*Also, buy one extra container. It will keep until the next year if you seal it up, and it is always better to have extra then to run short.

*Bring some wet wipes to wipe off the parts of the interior of your car that you will touch and get tanner on, especially if you have a light colored interior. It is also a good idea to sit on a large towel to prevent most accidental contact.

I really like Dream Tan #2. I especially like the fact that I don't have to put it on until the morning of the show (when I put on my first coat in the early AM) and that an hour after I get back to my room after the evening show I am all cleaned up.

Hope that helps...any questions, just drop them here and I'll answer them as best as I can.

Sporto
    Last edited by Sporto1633; 03-26-2008 at 08:17 AM.
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for doing this. This thread should become a sticky. Hopefully it will cut down on the number of "tanning product" topics that come up.
    Proud to be fully sponsored by the best supplement company in the business. www.scivation.com

Contest prep log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113619521

It cannot possibly taste better than blue raspberry xtend!

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tvicemanXXL View Post
    Thank you for doing this. This thread should become a sticky. Hopefully it will cut down on the number of "tanning product" topics that come up.
    I agree. No matter what, you will have a handful one way and a handful the other. I do see a lot of poeple who use Dream Tan and simply try to rub it on and they never get a smooth coat, plus it goes on thick if it doesn't get into the pores and just lays on the skin. A nice light coat + smacking it in (which by the way got my vascularity REVVING!) didn't go on thick and hide anything. One or two of those and you are all set.

Sporto

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    really appreciate it sporto.. couple q's

do you rinse the pro-tan (after all coats are applied) before the dream tan application, or do you leave the pro-tan on without any rinses?

I plan on putting the dream tan on before I make the 2 hr. drive down to my show in mass, and then making touch ups backstage. I'll just try to give it adequate time to dry as much as it can before I put clothes on. Do you think this would work out all right?

Also is there any need for additional posing oil over the dream tan?

Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    really appreciate it sporto.. couple q's

do you rinse the pro-tan (after all coats are applied) before the dream tan application, or do you leave the pro-tan on without any rinses?

I plan on putting the dream tan on before I make the 2 hr. drive down to my show in mass, and then making touch ups backstage. I'll just try to give it adequate time to dry as much as it can before I put clothes on. Do you think this would work out all right?

Also is there any need for additional posing oil over the dream tan?
    I disagree with Bob here again...I showered every morning and applied every evening. IMO, if you don't rinse the excess off, it will be much more difficult to get an even coat. If you are only going to use Pro Tan, I would at least rinse off (maybe a 10-15 seconds rinse under the shower head) in between coats.

I think that would work just fine. Like you said, give it time to dry before putting on your clothes and remember to take the time to smack it in everywhere. It should sting if you are doing it right. You'll notice the difference after smacking it in how much better it looks rather than rubbing it in.

Sporto

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    When you are ready to take it off - here is a trick. Buy a large cheap bottle of baby oil. Bring along a few small throw away towels. Rub the baby oil on heavy and let it soak in. (Stand on an old throw away towel as you may drip) Go back and rub it again. You will see the product dissolving with the oil. Take the towel and wipe off the color. Go back a second time if necessary. Turn the towel frequently to a new clean section. This will take 90% of the color off before you get in the shower and wash off the rest.
    Now this is one that I wish I had known. I spent what seemed like hours in the shower trying to get the coloring off and then cleaning the hotel shower...became obsessed about getting it all off at once. Big mistake, cold water became an issue.

Luck - "when preparation and opportunity meet."

"You can not make me feel inferior [nor can you embarrass me] without my consent" - E. Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Now this is one that I wish I had known. I spent what seemed like hours in the shower trying to get the coloring off and then cleaning the hotel shower...became obsessed about getting it all off at once. Big mistake, cold water became an issue.
    Ha! I'm a magician, but at least I reveal my secrets

Sporto

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I disagree with Bob here again...I showered every morning and applied every evening. IMO, if you don't rinse the excess off, it will be much more difficult to get an even coat. If you are only going to use Pro Tan, I would at least rinse off (maybe a 10-15 seconds rinse under the shower head) in between coats.

I think that would work just fine. Like you said, give it time to dry before putting on your clothes and remember to take the time to smack it in everywhere. It should sting if you are doing it right. You'll notice the difference after smacking it in how much better it looks rather than rubbing it in.

Sporto
    OK I'm definitely going to give this a go and test out the application procedure on one of my quads to see how it looks. If I give the DT enough time to dry out before I put clothes how much is it going to smear? My concern is that the touch ups may not be as dry as the other areas when I step on stage possibly giving me an uneven look in the touch up spots

tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) tvicemanXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I, personally, applied all my pro-tan Friday. It saves you a whole lot of time AND when you apply the dream tan correctly, it'll completely cover the brush streaks pro tan can leave.
    Proud to be fully sponsored by the best supplement company in the business. www.scivation.com

Contest prep log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113619521

It cannot possibly taste better than blue raspberry xtend!

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awesome post, thanks Tommy. unfortunately for me my show does not allow dream tan so I may have to use pro tan only or look into Jan tana. what would u recommend?

Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    awesome post, thanks Tommy. unfortunately for me my show does not allow dream tan so I may have to use pro tan only or look into Jan tana. what would u recommend?
    Dream Tan before you get there If they aren't allowing it, I'm assuming they mean at the venue because it is messy and in prior years the cleanup was really bad because it was probably everywhere. I'd put my coat on before going and then go to a bathroom and do touchups being really careful.

Outside of that, I used Jana Tan once before and got nothing but bad color remarks from it - but most people love it...so I don't know there. Pro tan is good...you'll just need quite a few coats to get dark enough, so I'd start earlier in the week.

Sporto

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome! Thanx!
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good Post!

I used the Dream Tan on my last 2 shows and never looked better. That was with a 4 coat base of protan rinsed between applications. I also applied the dream tan before I left the house and did touch up before prejudging. I also put a very small amount of oil over the dream tan before going on stage.

I too tried the multiple coats of protan without rinsing. I never looked worse. The protan looked "cakey" and putting oil over it made it look even worse. Never again.
    If this were easy, everyone would do it!

ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you so much for this post Tommy, I will be using this protocol for sure at my next show!! I agree it should most def. be stickied immediately!
    THE ONLY THING HOLDING YOU BACK IS YOURSELF

Mission Lean Mass, on the Road to Improvement.
    Part II of my journey to being the best bodybuilder I can be and plowing plateus:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=77380163#post77380163

The best supplement I have ever purchased:
    www.biolayne.com

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sporto - Great post. Have a question for you or anyone inclined to pipe in. The girl who cuts my hair also does Airbrush tanning. She has worked with bodybuilders in the past. Have you ever heard of this method?
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great info! I used ProTan with Jan Tana at my last show because the NPC judges specifically asked us not to use Drean Tan
    I really like Drean Tan though.

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    incredibly useful post, Tommy!

I vote for a sticky!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    incredibly useful post, Tommy!

I vote for a sticky!
    I have seen Lando's off season pics in the DC contest prep section....that tanning stuff must work miracles.....
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    I have seen Lando's off season pics in the DC contest prep section....that tanning stuff must work miracles.....
    Honestly, though......I don't know what you are talking about!

Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000) dpd555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks really good. you used only Dream Tan for that color??
    your arms look insane!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ha! tommy ya thief! LOL

very well written and absolutely correct, anyone can get GREAT color with this

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's all I've ever used for contest. That and protan prior. I've been very happy with the color. Always very even. However I've never had that great of conditioning so I really can't judge the 'cover-up' argument yet. I've always applied it very thinly but haven't tried the slapping yet. I will next time.
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    LOL! I guess the coloring is a bigger issue for some than others . Lando you wouldn't by any chance have three menacing uncles would you . Btw, is the 2nd pic from the procard win? Amazing!

Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    ha! tommy ya thief! LOL

Hey, we only steal from the best. It also helps having a "Team" and the 'Architect' apply the coloring for you - speaking for myself.
    Last edited by Flynn; 03-28-2008 at 10:01 AM.

Luck - "when preparation and opportunity meet."

"You can not make me feel inferior [nor can you embarrass me] without my consent" - E. Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    ha! tommy ya thief! LOL

I know! I had too...I was getting inundated with pm's on how I got my color, yet all these posts in this section about staying away from Dream Tan. I wanted to get a thread up about it that answers most of the questions.

Yes, Dream Tan can look bad - as can ANY of the other tanning methods. Apply it correctly (again, as with other tanning methods) and it can look awesome!

So START SMACKING!

Sporto

Rob, I'm not going to lie...aside fom the fact that you look great - YOU ARE ONE WHITE MOFO!

Sporto

Rob, I'm not going to lie...aside fom the fact that you look great - YOU ARE ONE WHITE MOFO!

Sporto
    I can't deny it! It's b/c of that reason I often choose "other" instead of caucasian when I fill out an application.

You may also know me from movies such as the 1995 film, "Powder".
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you apply pro tan to the face???
    MAR 05 320 LBS

AUG 05 226.5 LBS

GOAL DEC 05 200LBS

1 week away
    currently 175.5 lbs

Originally Posted by 1SIKALTI View Post
    can you apply pro tan to the face???
    Yes you can. Although, I found that by pouring a little into my hands and mixing it with some moisturizing lotion before applying it to the face helped it blend much better. I was complimented many times that I had a nice tan...whereas before when I didn't apply this technique, I just got weird looks like, "what's that crap all over your face?" LOL

Sporto

1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1SIKALTI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks
    MAR 05 320 LBS

AUG 05 226.5 LBS

GOAL DEC 05 200LBS

1 week away
    currently 175.5 lbs

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great post Tommy!! I vote for a sticky!!!!
    "Train like an animal, diet with the discipline of a samurai, and give it your all."