milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50) milk dud will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cap em quick dosing

just got my capem quick machine. one question if youe just supposed to put the poweder in the thingg then spread how do u know how many mg are in each cap? im using 00 for piracetam

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by milk dud View Post
    just got my capem quick machine. one question if youe just supposed to put the poweder in the thingg then spread how do u know how many mg are in each cap? im using 00 for piracetam
    You need a digital scale accurate to the 00.0 of a gram. You can get it cheaply off ebay.

To find out how much Piracetam is in a cap of 00 caps. Simply weight an empty in tacked captual, then weight 5-6 filled caps to see what the average filled cap weighs. Take that average number and subtract it by the weight of the empty cap and you have your answer. Just hope its around 780-820mg.

I actually just capped some Sulbutiamine yesterday. But with sulb its easier because one 00 sized cap fills (using cap'm'quick) to an average of 330 mg which is a perfect dosage fill for me. On the other hand with Picamilon I had to manualy measure each dose and scoop it inside the caps individually. Filling 00 caps to capasity would come to 300+ mg which is way too much. With Picamilon I was filling those to about 55-75mg (from memory) each. Again this is a good dosage per cap for me, and this way I don't need to spend too much time being exact.

TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've used a few of the capsule filling machines out there but the BlateCo 100 hole was the best I tried.
    Current StAcK BrOH!!@!:

bulk unflavored powders
    .0001g plant protein/day
    raw herbs
    blate papes
    food
    air

TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500) TheIpodPeople is not very helpful. (-500)
    HOLY CRAP that was an old post. And wow, didn't realize I had such low rep. I think what happened was people flamed me because I said you don't need to eat insane amounts of protein to see results, based on my personal experience. People went NUTS hahah.

Funny thing is I'm bigger than all of those people. So I thought they'd be interested. instead they we're... we'll, not.
    Current StAcK BrOH!!@!:

bulk unflavored powders
    .0001g plant protein/day
    raw herbs
    blate papes
    food
    air

Yep, that's why I changed my signature to that. As a troll. God, I used to be a dick. But also, still kinda funny looking back now.
    Current StAcK BrOH!!@!:

bulk unflavored powders
    .0001g plant protein/day
    raw herbs
    blate papes
    food
    air

Here's to protein 🍻
    Current StAcK BrOH!!@!:

bulk unflavored powders
    .0001g plant protein/day
    raw herbs
    blate papes
    food
    air