Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Rosie's Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar

Since I'm no longer preparing for an upcoming competition, the title of my initial log is somewhat outdated. So I started a new log. The days will continue on, though, to complete the 12 weeks that was intended.

Tomorrow begins my next 'bulk' cycle. The goal remains the same: to increase the muscle mass in my upper body, so that it is proportionate to my lower body, whilst staying as lean as possible. Now, I didn't stay as lean as I would have liked to over the last 8 weeks, but being somewhere around 11% BF, I would say that I'm still fairly lean (for a female) by most people's standards. If I lose a bit more BF and maintain around 8-9% BF while bulking, then that would be preferable.

DIET

Macronutrient ratios will stay around 40:30:30, which is what my body feels best at. CHO sources will be primarily oats, and sometimes basmati rice and kumara. Protein sources will be from Leppin Pro 4, tuna, chicken breast, and lean beef, and sometimes egg whites and seafood (i.e. prawns, scallops, other types of fish). Fat sources will be flaxseed or hempseed oil, natural peanut butter, and sometimes nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).

SUPPLEMENTS

I have 3 weeks left on the Drive/RPM stack cycle. I will be stacking IGF-2 with NeoVar from now on, and running that right through the time off Drive/RPM.

So, using the following supplements [by Applied Neutriceuticals]:
    Drive - 2 x 2 per day.
    RPM - 1 x 2 per day.
    IGF-2 - I will start with 3 x 1 per day, and increase it up to 3 x 2 per day.
    NeoVar - 2 x 2-3 per day.
    Lipotrophin-PM - 1 x 2 per day.
    Also taking daily staples of a multivitamin, calcium supplement, and 1000mg Vitamin C.

TRAINING

I've added in 2 (3 might be pushing it a bit) boxing sessions, since they actually do take a lot out of me (as I've found over the last 2-3 weeks, and even then I only managed to do 1 or 2 each week). Since I've started boxing again, I've noticed that my upper back, delts, and arms have become more defined (it actually seems to do MORE for my shoulders than the gym!). And it definitely gives wicked DOMS the next day (far more than the gym ever does).

I've taken out any resistance training for legs, since they have gained muscle over the last 8 weeks and I feel that they are beginning to 'overpower' my upper body again. But they will still get worked through the Full-Body Circuit, and the running. And since I seem to be able to gain muscle withOUT doing them in the gym, it's not really a biggie.

So, the next 4 weeks training schedule looks like this (and I am going to try my damned hardest to get it all done on the days that I want to!):

Monday:
    am - HIIT Run + 20-30 min Stretch + Shoulders
    pm - 20-30 min Boxing

Tuesday:
    am -5.5km Run + 20-30 min Stretch + Arms/Abs

Wednesday:
    am - HIIT Run + 20-30 min Stretch + Back
    pm - 20-30 min Boxing

Thursday:
    am - 5.5km Run + 20-30 min Stretch + Chest

Friday:
    am - HIIT Run + 20-30 min Stretch + Full-Body Circuit

Saturday:
    am - 5.5km Run + 20-30 min Stretch
    pm - Rugby

Sunday:
    am - 5.5km Run + 20-30 min Stretch

Yes, I know it seems like a lot. But my body seems to thrive on lots of training. And I know my mind definitely fares better for it.

It's been a month now since study started back, which is plenty of time to have settled into a routine for it. Unfortunately, since lecturers are constantly changing class times or eliminating them altogether, things have still been a bit all over the show. And with lots of practical work and an assignment/assessment due every week from now on, things will pick up pace a bit more. Which is great, really. I am just going to have to learn to manage my stress levels better than I have done (usually I leave most things to the last minute, which means less stress for me until then and then one night of stress, which has, to me, seemed the easiest way of dealing with it, even if definitely not the most sensible or practical).

So, a calm and relaxed Rosie from now on, thank you. And with training and sleeping patterns returning to normal, I shall be a very happy chappy

Daily comments will be made on the following:
    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mental Alertness
    Energy
    Motivation
    Mood/Aggression
    Libido
    Endurance
    Pump and Vascularity
    Strength
    Quality of Training
    Body Composition and Look
    Overall Sense of Feeling
    ROSIE'S MUSCLEREVOLUTION :: Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION :: http://www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Rosie.Chee.Warrior | Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/RosieChee | Instagram: @rosiecheewarrior

Fitness Journal: http://rosiechee-terminator-fitnessjournal.blogspot.com/
    Newsletter: http://www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com/rosiecheefitness_newsletter.htm

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FIRST IN!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooo!

P.S>~ The avys keep getting better.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking I'm loyal what can I say?

Second in...lol.

I have to admit I like your way of thinking...save the stress for one day. I generally do that as well. I sacrifice one whole day to get the important work done...its relatively a good strategy as I find it easier to cope with stress the same way as well.

Oh and by all means yes your still lean regardless of gender...according to the avys your still looking pretty damn good!

Lastly, I should give you heads up that IGF-2 certainly has some of the strongest libido enhancing effects I've personally experienced so I am curious to hear if it affects a female the same way. Beyond that, IGF-2 should produce nice results for you overall, especially helping you with feelings of well-being and staying calm. All in all...I will certainly be keeping my eye out to see how everything goes for you....hopefully you get what you want from the products.

BTW Rosie...I hope you have a great Easter and enjoy it as well
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    I have to admit I like your way of thinking...save the stress for one day. I generally do that as well. I sacrifice one whole day to get the important work done...its relatively a good strategy as I find it easier to cope with stress the same way as well.
    Well, it's worked for me the last 3 years. But the all-nighters seem to be taking a toll on me this time round. And it's definitely NOT the best way to be, since it still throws your body around a bit if you do it for a night a week, or every second night for a couple of weeks like I was doing. So, NOT conducive to training, recovery, or growth, and I intend for no more of that, LOL. Let's see how well I can stick to that. Anyways...

Oh and by all means yes your still lean regardless of gender...according to the avys your still looking pretty damn good!
    Hmmm, for me to feel lean I need to be less than 9.5% BF. Anything above that...

Lastly, I should give you heads up that IGF-2 certainly has some of the strongest libido enhancing effects I've personally experienced so I am curious to hear if it affects a female the same way. Beyond that, IGF-2 should produce nice results for you overall, especially helping you with feelings of well-being and staying calm. All in all...I will certainly be keeping my eye out to see how everything goes for you....hopefully you get what you want from the products.
    I used full dosage of IGF-2 for the first 10 days of my log. I must say that I didn't seem to notice the difference in libido (then again, so many things can affect this that it could have been any number of things contributing to high or lowness). I did notice that I was tired a lot (what's changed, LOL?), so Jammie suggested a lower dosage, which is why I'm starting out at 1 capsule 3 x per day for the first week. I DID notice that I didn't have DOMS much during those 10 days, though.

And yeah, I have been seeing some solid results from all the products so far (perhaps the fact that I've been getting way more sleep than usual is helping too!)

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Rosie.Chee.Warrior | Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/RosieChee | Instagram: @rosiecheewarrior

Newsletter: http://www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com/rosiecheefitness_newsletter.htm

Day 50

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 8 x 25 seconds work/5 seconds easy
    c. 1 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    d. 1 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    e. 1 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    f. 8 x 25 seconds work/5 seconds easy
    g. 1 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    h. 1 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    i. 4 minutes jogging
    Bit colder today, so had the thermal on. Noticed no pain or aches in either left knee or right ankle. Seems the faster I run, the more 'immune' I become to pain Mixed up the session, as you can see. Sprints were done well; at times I felt like I could keep ON going, which was great. They took more out of me than I thought, though.

1130 - Shoulders (1 minute recovery between sets):
    1. DB SP 1 x 12, 1 x 10, 2 x 8
    2. DB LR 4 x 12
    3. BB SP 1 x 10, 3 x 8
    4. Inc DB RR 4 x 12
    Yes, different. Order of exercises was a little muddled; I had to improvise (I had planned on doing BB SP before DB SP, and then DB LR) since the equipment I wanted when I wanted it was in use by someone who was iffy about 'sharing' (yes, annoying). On my second set of DB SP there was a sharp pain in my right bicep muscle belly (well, in this area, could have been at a muscle insertion point). Because I didn't want to decrease my weight, I had to do fewer reps before the pain got to the point where I couldn't lift my right shoulder to complete the lift. So...DB LR I was able to do more reps at the same weight as last week, which was interesting. Got a very painful pump in my forearms for some reason during DB LR, though (odd). Despite my right 'shoulder' being the way it was, I did BB SP, and even went UP in weight with it. I was, however, from the second set, only lowering the BB until my elbows were flexed at 90 degrees, to hit my lateral delts more. I think maybe the boxing last week has something to do with that shoulder pain.

I decided to do today's Boxing session on Friday, just to give that shoulder some time to 'rest and recover' from whatever is 'bothering' it.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep. Dreaming. Not as restless as it has been.

Mental Alertness: Did some study in the early hours, and my mind was pretty alert. Not sure if I feel like doing too much more this afternoon though...

Energy: Was great during my run this morning. At ~0820 I was suddenly fatigued, though. Lying down on the couch ended up turning into falling asleep until my alarm at 1020 for my pre-gym Drive/RPM doses. I thought that my energy might be 'lagging' in the gym, but it was sweet as; energy was very smooth and constant.

Motivation: Still there. Still strong.

Mood/Aggression: Happy mood. Some of my friends from Welly came through on their way home before the gym, so that was great. The sun is out, which always enhances modd (supposedly; seems to make me 'tired' more than anything, if I'm out in it). Pretty chilled during the gym; no hint of aggression, but still managed the heavier weights. I wasn't going to let a small pain beat me, LOL.

Libido: It's actually been pretty high the last couple of days. But, sometimes the switch flips, and I can go cold in an instant. Which is what happened not long after lunch. We'll see what happens later...

Endurance: HIIT run work says it all.

Pump and Vascularity: Painful pump in the gym. Vascularity is as strong as ever; and the veins in my legs seem to be getting darker (or maybe that's just because they're more noticeable).

Strength: Still improving.

Quality of Training: Run was great. So was the gym. Very pleased with both sessions today.

Body Composition and Look: Upper back continuing to look leaner, along with legs. Area around hips starting to look more defined as well.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Everything will fall into place as it should...

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for the fun as well!
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Jlapolla [at] aenutrition DOT com

Day 51

0430 - 5.5km Run:
    Really hot this morning (yes, that early). Anyways, was nice, me and my music and the dark; it's always so much better when there's not too many others around (probably not the safest, that early out by myself, but hey, we take that risk even in our own home, so...). 4.12 minutes for the first km, slowing to 4.42 minutes for the second. By the halfway mark I'd rolled my right ankle 3 times, slowing me right down to 4.5 min/km for the rest of the run. But pain is only a minor inconvenience, right; so, press on soldier. No issues from left knee, which was good.

1130 - Arms/Abs:
    1a. Weighted Dips 4 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 1b. DB ZC 4 x 10 (1 minute recovery)
    2a. Flat CG BB BP 2 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 2b. CG BB BC 2 x 8 (1 minute recovery)
    3a. Flat CG BB BP 2 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 3b. DB ZC 2 x 8 (1 minute recovery)
    4a. DB FP 3 x 12 SUPERSETTED WITH 4b. DB CC 3 x 15 per arm (1 minute recovery)
    5. Alternate DB HC 4 x 12 (30 seconds recovery)
    6. Abs 4 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. swissball jackknife (s/b j/k) x 10] (30 seconds recovery)
    Because of Easter, today is a university holiday, so gym hours are still bung until tomorrow. Well, this was an interesting session (they are all getting that way these days, LOL). For weighted dips I am adding weight so that the maximum reps I can get out is 10. So, had to keep INcreasing the weight today. Ended up with thrice the extra weight on my last set to my second. It's been a while since I've done CG BB BP, so I just started with a weight that I thought would be a challenge. 10 reps was too easy, so went up. And went up. And went up again. Strange; I ended up finishing with the SAME weight as I use for Flat BB BP (normal grip), and that was still ok. Hmmm, don't know if that should be happening. But I've accepted that my body seems to be an anomaly for how most people should react to training, so, shrug...The CG BB BC was really hurting my forearms and my wrists, so I changed the last 2 sets to DB ZC, which was a little better, but not much. DB FP was also something I went up in weight in. DB CC were good. The pumps in my arms, especially forearms, by this stage, were pretty painful (third day running; what's up with that?). Really made sure that I was feeling my core during the abs exercises. Finished the session sore and sweaty, but happy with my work.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0315 (woken by a text at 2246), so ~6 hours sleep. I'm getting back to being a 'light' sleeper again, waking to almost anything, even my flatmate moving around at the opposite end of the house! Sleep is deep, though, and I feel well rested when I wake. Dreaming again. Sleep is full of dreams...I went back to bed at 0633, since I have the day off school and work, and couldn't go to the gym until later. Ended up sleeping until 0820 (alarm set for protein shake), and then going back to bed again at 0833 until 1020 (alarm set for pre-gym Drive/RPM), giving me another ~3-3.5 hours sleep (didn't realize I was that tired). So, making up the 8 hours sleep I SHOULD be getting at NIGHT.

Mental Alertness: It was real good when I got up at 0315. Pretty good once I was up and stayed up at 1020. Feel ready for some study a bit later.

Energy: Smooth constant energy at the gym. Felt ok during my run too (even if times says otherwise). Good now; I've got what I need to get through today.

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Pretty happy mood. But it's a 'calm' happy. Haven't seen any sign of aggression yet today. Didn't need any aggression in the gym.

Libido: No sign of this yet, today, either.

Endurance: Usual.

Pump and Vascularity: Painful pumps in the gym. Vascularity strong as usual, particularly in arms (well, duh).

Strength: On the rise. I will note that my BB BP lifts have been better since I started boxing again.

Quality of Training: Loving the gym. Starting to get back into the running; for a while there I didn't want to be doing it and had to force myself to go out and do it.

Body Composition and Look: Legs still looking good. Arms starting to look thicker. Adonis belt coming out more.

Overall Sense of Feeling: My right wrist hurts for some random reason, since I finished the gym. Weird, since it didn't hurt IN the gym. No DOMS from yesterday, and right 'shoulder' seems to be fine now. It's all systems GO...

matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    still in...those pumps must be bad..you have mentioned them extending over several days.

Notice you have rugby pm in your time table... who is your team?

Pumps and Men

Originally Posted by matoatoa View Post
    still in...those pumps must be bad..you have mentioned them extending over several days.
    Yeah, I'm loving the pump. And now that I'm no longer working legs as the first (or last) exercise of pretty much each session, it will be interesting to see what happens...But them being as painful as they have been; that's never happened before...

Notice you have rugby pm in your time table... who is your team?
    The [Massey] Varsity A boys.

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girl rugger = sexy
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Jlapolla [at] aenutrition DOT com

Day 52

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 4 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 4 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    d. 4 x 25 seconds work/5 seconds easy
    e. 4 x 27 seconds work/3 seconds easy
    f. 4 x 25 seconds work/5 seconds easy
    g. 4 x 27 seconds work/3 seconds easy
    h. 2 minutes jogging
    Another mixed up session. The 50 seconds sprint efforts, which I have, until now, struggled with a little, seemed effortless. I did take it a little 'easy' by shortening my efforts for a bit after them, though, to let my body recover and prepare itself for the 25 and 27 seconds efforts. All in all, pleased with the session.

0600 - Back (1 minute recovery between sets):
    1. CG Pull-Ups (PU) 4 x 6
    2. BB BOR 4 x 8
    3. WG LPD 4 x 8
    4. CG TR 4 x 6
    5. CG SR 4 x 10
    This was another story, though. It's been December since I've really done much CG PU, and boy did I STRUGGLE. Getting just 6 out was hell of an effort. I was VERY disappointed with that, seeing as I was getting quadruple that out per SET in December! Maybe it's because I'm a good 5kg heavier, though. Or since it's been a while since I've done them. Or maybe because I was only having 1 minute recovery between sets, as opposed to the 3 minutes I was having before now. Or because I was doing them twice a week back then. Any number of things...Moving on. I was a little 'weak' with BB BOR after the PU, and I felt that my sets weren't as good as they should have been. Had to decrease the weight for my last set. WG LPD good. Grip giving a bit, but hung on. I was also trying to find some aggression here, since I seemed to me to be a little out of focus. CG TR, surprisingly, was better than last week! A positive note. CG SR was ok. Arms were really sore afterwards. Pump was not as painful today as it has been.

1230 - Box:
    a. 18 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds rest
    b. 1 x 2 minutes work
    I considered NOT doing this, since my arms were so sore after the gym. But I did. Instead of being aggressive, like I usually am when boxing, I was almost in a HAPPY mood, and I knew I was smiling as I danced around the bag. Different. Didn't notice any 'pain' while I was doing it. Or when walking home. 2 hours later though, the soreness came back. I think if I just ignore it, it tends not to be there. A good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0315, so ~4.5 hours sleep. When I woke up I felt like I do when I know that if I go back to bed I will be almost instantly asleep and not want to get up (or be unable to). So I stayed up (as I should be!), and after my Drive and green tea, felt awake. HIIT shows how 'good' I was feeling.

Mental Alertness: After 1000 I was pretty there.

Energy: After the gym I felt pretty smashed. A little pissed off that my session wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, which may have added to my feeling tired. I went back to bed after breakfast and slept for about an hour. Energy returned after 1000. Was awesome as after my boxing session. Went AWOL for about an hour from 1530-1630, and I fell asleep on the couch from ~1530-1600. I feel fine now. But early night tonight is needed, I think.

Motivation: Do you even need to ask?

Mood/Aggression: Great after my HIIT. A bit disappointed after the gym. Bouncing off the walls before, during, and after my boxing session. Pretty 'happy' in general. No aggression there at all.

Libido: Elevated after the boxing session. Really picked up for a while around 1630. Settling now. 'Happy' moods seem to make it 'easier' to get 'into' that mood. Being tired makes it hard to want to do much about it. Having no one to play with makes it pointless.

Endurance: Doing just fine, thanks.

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in the gym; feeling it more in my arms than back, but maybe that's just because I did arms yesterday. Got a pump in arms and delts during boxing, too. Vascularity is still the same, blue streaks everywhere. The skin on my arms seems 'thinner', moreso at night than during the day, which is weird.

Strength: A little down in some areas, but up in others in the gym. Still got loads of power in those punches.

Quality of Training: The majority of it was good. Tomorrow I need to make sure head is 100% focussed in the gym.

Body Composition and Look: Arms still looking slightly bigger/thicker. Upper back seeing definition come out (or maybe that's just because the sun is making me more golden again...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: DOMS in arms. And I've had a little bit of an upset tummy the last few days; NeoVar and IGF-2 on an empty stomach seems to do that. But hey, I'll keep at it. After the last couple of weeks, there's not a chance of slowing down until at least July!

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile This is the Rosie I'm accustomed to seeing!

Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 4 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 4 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    d. 4 x 25 seconds work/5 seconds easy
    e. 4 x 27 seconds work/3 seconds easy
    f. 4 x 25 seconds work/5 seconds easy
    g. 4 x 27 seconds work/3 seconds easy
    h. 2 minutes jogging
    Another mixed up session. The 50 seconds sprint efforts, which I have, until now, struggled with a little, seemed effortless. I did take it a little 'easy' by shortening my efforts for a bit after them, though, to let my body recover and prepare itself for the 25 and 27 seconds efforts. All in all, pleased with the session.

0600 - Back (1 minute recovery between sets):
    1. CG Pull-Ups (PU) 4 x 6
    2. BB BOR 4 x 8
    3. WG LPD 4 x 8
    4. CG TR 4 x 6
    5. CG SR 4 x 10
    This was another story, though. It's been December since I've really done much CG PU, and boy did I STRUGGLE. Getting just 6 out was hell of an effort. I was VERY disappointed with that, seeing as I was getting quadruple that out per SET in December! Maybe it's because I'm a good 5kg heavier, though. Or since it's been a while since I've done them. Or maybe because I was only having 1 minute recovery between sets, as opposed to the 3 minutes I was having before now. Or because I was doing them twice a week back then. Any number of things...Moving on. I was a little 'weak' with BB BOR after the PU, and I felt that my sets weren't as good as they should have been. Had to decrease the weight for my last set. WG LPD good. Grip giving a bit, but hung on. I was also trying to find some aggression here, since I seemed to me to be a little out of focus. CG TR, surprisingly, was better than last week! A positive note. CG SR was ok. Arms were really sore afterwards. Pump was not as painful today as it has been.

1230 - Box:
    a. 18 x 50 seconds work/10 seconds rest
    b. 1 x 2 minutes work
    I considered NOT doing this, since my arms were so sore after the gym. But I did. Instead of being aggressive, like I usually am when boxing, I was almost in a HAPPY mood, and I knew I was smiling as I danced around the bag. Different. Didn't notice any 'pain' while I was doing it. Or when walking home. 2 hours later though, the soreness came back. I think if I just ignore it, it tends not to be there. A good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0315, so ~4.5 hours sleep. When I woke up I felt like I do when I know that if I go back to bed I will be almost instantly asleep and not want to get up (or be unable to). So I stayed up (as I should be!), and after my Drive and green tea, felt awake. HIIT shows how 'good' I was feeling.

Mental Alertness: After 1000 I was pretty there.

Energy: After the gym I felt pretty smashed. A little pissed off that my session wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, which may have added to my feeling tired. I went back to bed after breakfast and slept for about an hour. Energy returned after 1000. Was awesome as after my boxing session. Went AWOL for about an hour from 1530-1630, and I fell asleep on the couch from ~1530-1600. I feel fine now. But early night tonight is needed, I think.

Motivation: Do you even need to ask?

Mood/Aggression: Great after my HIIT. A bit disappointed after the gym. Bouncing off the walls before, during, and after my boxing session. Pretty 'happy' in general. No aggression there at all.

Libido: Elevated after the boxing session. Really picked up for a while around 1630. Settling now. 'Happy' moods seem to make it 'easier' to get 'into' that mood. Being tired makes it hard to want to do much about it. Having no one to play with makes it pointless.

Endurance: Doing just fine, thanks.

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in the gym; feeling it more in my arms than back, but maybe that's just because I did arms yesterday. Got a pump in arms and delts during boxing, too. Vascularity is still the same, blue streaks everywhere. The skin on my arms seems 'thinner', moreso at night than during the day, which is weird.

Strength: A little down in some areas, but up in others in the gym. Still got loads of power in those punches.

Quality of Training: The majority of it was good. Tomorrow I need to make sure head is 100% focussed in the gym.

Body Composition and Look: Arms still looking slightly bigger/thicker. Upper back seeing definition come out (or maybe that's just because the sun is making me more golden again...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: DOMS in arms. And I've had a little bit of an upset tummy the last few days; NeoVar and IGF-2 on an empty stomach seems to do that. But hey, I'll keep at it. After the last couple of weeks, there's not a chance of slowing down until at least July!
    Alright it looks like your really getting back into the swing of things now...good. Whats even better....you were in a happy mood boxing. I find that to be a good sign that you are definitely on the positive track and have some good thoughts going through your mind...awesome! Hey overall the session was good...there were some low points, but overall the session was still solid. Just a matter of taking the bad in with the good I guess. You'll get back to where you were...I have no doubt about that because you've proven to be pretty damn driven and tough!- thats even made more apparent by this..."Motivation: Do you even need to ask?"- Love it!!!

Lastly, as for those upset stomach issues...I've experienced it with NeoVar (due to the hypoglycemic feeling that can be caused by the banaba extract content) a couple of times, but never with IGF-2 so maybe it is just the NeoVar? Or do you notice it is the combination of both, or one or the other? Just curious...

Stay upbeat and keep on kicking ass and taking names Rosie. Oh yeah and I have to mention...I love the avatar...it's like you struck a pose for a piece of artwork...its not only sexy and tastefully done, but artistic and classy as well...well at least thats how I see it!

Take care! Till the next time...

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Yep, she's still fighting forward...

Lastly, as for those upset stomach issues...I've experienced it with NeoVar (due to the hypoglycemic feeling that can be caused by the banaba extract content) a couple of times, but never with IGF-2 so maybe it is just the NeoVar? Or do you notice it is the combination of both, or one or the other? Just curious...
    Well, I was experiencing it a little with the second dose of NeoVar before lunch, before I started using the IGF-2. But it was more pronounced during the first 3-10 days of my using these supplements, when I was also using the sample bottle of IGF-2.

This is a question for Jammie or Dirk. Dirk recommended that I have the NeoVar straight after a [resistance] training session and then eat the actual meal 30 minutes after the NeoVar (which I have been doing). Now, would the NeoVar still be as effective if taken either straight before or after eating the meal (i.e. like I do my multivitamin/calcium with breakfast) if I eat as soon as possible after the gym? And (This is a question more for pre/post-boxing, rather than with resistance sessions) how would NeoVar work if taken just BEFORE a training session, and then eating straight AFTER the session has finished? (I did that with my boxing session yesterday afternoon, and didn't experience the tummy upset).

I notice it more using the IGF-2, though, Sean. Like now; I haven't had any NeoVar, but had my first daily dose of IGF-2 ~15 minutes ago (yes, I got up late, which I'm not pleased with, but sometimes them's the way it rolls and I've gotta roll with it...So long as all training gets done and all meals get eaten...) and my tummy is already starting to feel 'funny'. But that's ok...

Stay upbeat and keep on kicking ass and taking names Rosie.
    Taking names? Not sure what you mean by that.

Oh yeah and I have to mention...I love the avatar...it's like you struck a pose for a piece of artwork...its not only sexy and tastefully done, but artistic and classy as well...well at least thats how I see it!
    Thanks Got to start getting comfortable with letting people see my body sometime, if I am considering doing some modelling work (only CONSIDERING, though!) later down the track, LOL.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your body is in excellent shape. Modeling World here comes Rosie!!!
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Talking Just a figure of speech!

All I meant by the "keep on kicking ass and taking names" was just a figure of speech commonly used for motivational purposes. At least its a phrase I have been accustomed to hearing from my experiences in athletics (football and boxing more in particular though). Just think of it as a thumbs up type of thing...there is nothing else to read into it other than that...lol . Sorry if I confused you there.

Considering doing modeling eh Rosie? Hey well you have my vote of confidence that is for sure if you decide to do it. You look great! You work hard to develop your body to your liking and by all means you certainly have good reason to be proud of yourself . Beyond that though...from viewing the Avy's I would say you have a knack for having a sexy appeal while still looking classy and tasteful (great qualities for a model)...like I said the poses are artistic...then again I am big into Italian Renaissance art so maybe that is why I see it that way! .

All I meant by the "keep on kicking ass and taking names" was just a figure of speech commonly used for motivational purposes. At least its a phrase I have been accustomed to hearing from my experiences in athletics (football and boxing more in particular though). Just think of it as a thumbs up type of thing...there is nothing else to read into it other than that...lol . Sorry if I confused you there.
    No worries

Considering doing modeling eh Rosie? Hey well you have my vote of confidence that is for sure if you decide to do it. You look great! You work hard to develop your body to your liking and by all means you certainly have good reason to be proud of yourself . Beyond that though...from viewing the Avy's I would say you have a knack for having a sexy appeal while still looking classy and tasteful (great qualities for a model)...like I said the poses are artistic...then again I am big into Italian Renaissance art so maybe that is why I see it that way! .
    Well, I said only CONSIDERING I've thought about it, since a sports/fitness photographer approached me last November looking to do a shoot; and someone else made a comment in the gym that I should try some fitness modelling (I DID laugh at him at the time!). Plus, it might be fun, and definitely something different to anything else I've ever done, LOL. So, yeah, thinking about it...

Day 53

0800 - 5.5km Run:
    Did my first km in 3.81 minutes!!! Stoked! Don't know what happened after that, though, since I slowed down to 4.33 min/km for the rest of the run. I know I can do the pace; just got to HOLD that pace for the distance now! Right anteriomedial ligaments in clavicle/shoulder area started hurting a bit from the 3rd km on, but nothing major. Prefer running in the dark...

1200 - Chest (1 minute recovery between sets):
    1. m/b PU 4 x 10-15
    2. Flat BB BP 4 x 8
    3. Inc BB BP 4 x 8
    4. Cable Flyes 2 x 15
    I was still pretty sore from the last few days, especially in the triceps. Anyways, it's been ages since I've done Inc BB BP, and it felt a little weird at first, but by the last set I was ok. And cable flyes; man, I've only done these once or twice since 2004! They killed my arms (shouldn't be doing that), and the pump I had at the end of the session was incredible. The pump (and the burning pain) lasted for a good 2 hours after I'd finished! So, not really a fan of that session. I may change it again for next week...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0700 (waking at normal 'wake-up' alarm at 0315 and supplement alarm at 0515), so ~8.5 hours sleep. When the 0315 alarm went off, I was vaguely aware of turning the light on and turning the alarm off and lying there, intending to get up in 5 minutes. Instead I fell asleep. Must have needed it. I WAS pretty tired last night. Even though, funnily enough, I couldn't go to sleep when I went to bed!

Mental Alertness: I've been there pretty much since I've been up. Been doing some more stuff for my meta-analysis.

Energy: I thought it would be less than it has been today. I did get told that I looked tired, after my gym session. And I could feel myself lagging a bit when with the kids. But I'm ok. Eyes are 'burning' tired. Not long until bedtime now.

Motivation: Still going strong. More determined than ever now.

Mood/Aggression: No aggression. Strange. When I'm looking for it, I can't seem to find it. It's a bit like my libido: unpredictable...shrug...As for mood. Even though I've been constantly moving since I got up, I've been pretty relaxed. And happy. Saw my cousins from overseas this afternoon, which was great. Lots of laughter there

Libido: Not shown its face yet today.

Endurance: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms in the gym (chest, you're supposed to feel it in your CHEST on chest day!). Vascularity in biceps was the best today that it has ever been. Still the same everywhere else: thick, strong, blue ropes just below the surface of my skin.

Strength: Hard to say, since been a while since done some of the exercises, and still had serious DOMS from the last few days. But I would say maintaining...

Quality of Training: Ups and downs. Happy with my run, but still got to work on aspects of that.

Body Composition and Look: Arms and calves looking better.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Some SERIOUS DOMS in arms, especially triceps, today. Some in rear delts and upper back, too. Also, feeling legs, particularly calves (CG TR yesterday, since I'm so short I'm on tiptoes the whole time for this. And boxing takes more out of the legs than you would think). But still happy and thinking POSITIVE.
    Last edited by Guejsn; 03-27-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Added in gym recovery time

matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matoatoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3.81 is a killer time ...sheesh! and way to go...

3.81 is a killer time ...sheesh! and way to go...
    Thank you! I know it's nothing as spectacular as what a marathon runner can keep up for 42km, but it's a start for me, so pleased with that. Now to get fit enough to be able to hold it for 5-10km!

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just droppin in to say hi Rosie!
    You have my email if you need anything.

I need to find a way to get some Rosie pics into some AN promotional materials....... hmmmmmmmmmm .......... I'm thinking you would fit nicely in an RPM ad
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

I need to find a way to get some Rosie pics into some AN promotional materials....... hmmmmmmmmmm .......... I'm thinking you would fit nicely in an RPM ad
    I'm flattered

Day 54

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 16 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 8 minutes jogging
    Yes, I know. Not a lot of work today. I was shattered after the first sprint. And since I was planning on boxing later in the afternoon AND had a gym session not long after my run, I thought that I might allow myself an 'easier' run. So much easier said than done. Even what I did took heaps out of me! I was so ready to go back to bed when I got home. The gym was NOT somewhere I wanted to be going...

0600 - Full-Body Circuit:
    I did 10 reps per exercise, and completed 3 circuits, with no recovery time between sets/exercises (except for during the third set; notes further down). Any 'rest' I got was moving from one exercise to another, and that's generally not a lot, since I set all my weights up before I started (and the gym is quiet on a Friday morning). The circuit is:
    1. BB FS, 2. BB RD, 3. PU (feet on bench), 4. WG LPD, 5. DB SP, 6. DB LR, 7. Dips, 8. DB ZC, 9. SCR, 10. Abs - a. weighted crunch, b. rope crunch.
    I felt nauseous before I even left for the gym. The IGF-2 seems to upset my tummy real bad Anyways, at the end of my first circuit (I call this a 'set') a migraine was starting to kick in. I managed to get through the second set ok, going up in weights for some of the exercises. The third time round with BB FS I almost collapsed, but managed to slowly finish 10 reps. By this time the pain in my temples was hell. I had to take a quick 5-10 second head-down-between-the-legs-breather after the BB RD, WG LPD, and DB LR, since I felt so shattered, and when I was walking I was all over the place, as if I was drunk or something. Stopping was NOT an option (it never is!), and so I kept at it until the end. But boy was I was so relieved when I'd finished the session! I was in no state to drive home afterwards, to be really honest, and I was so spaced out in the car and shaking that I'm lucky I didn't have an accident or something. As it was, when I got home I had to hold onto the walls to stop from collapsing, and made my way into the lounge and collapsed on the couch. My body went into shock for an hour or so, and it took me 15 minutes to eat my breakfast (usually it takes me only about 2 minutes tops!), and even then I could only eat 3/4 of it, since I felt so sick.

1440 - Box:
    Yes, I shouldn't have done this. My whole body was tired and sore. But I was not NOT going to do it, or leave it until tomorrow! I took 2 RPM an hour before this session, too, just for that little extra 'something' to help me out (it didn't, though). I did 20 x 50 seconds on/10 seconds off. But I had no energy, and felt slow and sluggish, and my punches were weak. At one point I got really frustrated and started hammering the bag, but that didn't last very long, and I ended the session pretty mad with myself. So, not the greatest of sessions today. Let's hope next week is better.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep, even though I went to be at 1930!!! What's up with that?! I was so knacked last night, but come 1930 I was almost like a frisky little puppy...Go figure...Anyways, went back to bed (after finally managing breakfast and a shower) at 0758 and slept until 1017 (waking at 0913), adding a further ~2 hours sleep. Man I was hammered!

Mental Alertness: Yeah, not been a lot there today. Study later is out of the question, and what I did do today was probably not the best quality.

Energy: None. Even though I managed 3 training sessions...

Motivation: High. Must have been to put my bruised and battered body through MORE hell...

Mood/Aggression: Just tired. A bit of aggression came out during the boxing. Now I'm just flat. Maybe it'll pick up later and I'll be bouncing round for an hour like I was last night?...

Libido: If my body's turned on, my head's definitely not in the same place...

Endurance: Managed sessions today, if at a slower pace.

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in the gym. Not much in legs, but in upper body. Vascularity is still great.

Strength: Better in the gym on some exercises and not as well on others (mostly because my arms and back are still VERY sore!).

Quality of Training: I'm going to say not good, today. Very disappointed. But at least it got DONE!

Body Composition and Look: Arms and upper back still looking good. My upper back is looking VERY lean, which is a surprise, since my lower body still feels really 'heavy'.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have had serious DOMS in my arms and back since I got up today...And I've been really thirsty the last few days. This was something that I noted at the start of my log, and thought that it might be the supplements. I can say now that it is most definitely the IGF-2 that is making me so thirsty, since the thirst went away after the first week (once I'd finished the sample bottle of IGF-2) and is back in full force now. And, unlike the first week of my log, the DOMS has been quite severe this time around on the IGF-2. That could be simply because my training schedule has been changed, and I need another week to allow the IGF-2 to kick in... I have been feeling nauseous most of the day; and not wanting to eat anything, which is very UNlike me! When Rosie DOESN'T want to eat, then you know something's wrong! (LOL). It could just be that my body needs a break. It can have an 'easy' day tomorrow, with a single morning run at whatever pace it wants to plod along at...

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hope you can have an appetite again very soon
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Hope you can have an appetite again very soon
    Thanks. I'm still eating, since not eating is NOT an option; but I'm FORCING everything down. AND it's taking me as long as it would anyone else to eat anything when I do eat, LOL

Thanks. I'm still eating, since not eating is NOT an option; but I'm FORCING everything down. AND it's taking me as long as it would anyone else to eat anything when I do eat, LOL
    i hope its good food
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Thumbs up I second that!!!!

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post

Definitely a good call there Jammie...Rosie you definitely would make a good model for an RPM ad...

Unhappy That just sucks!

0430 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 minutes jogging
    b. 16 x 20 seconds work/10 seconds easy
    c. 8 minutes jogging
    Yes, I know. Not a lot of work today. I was shattered after the first sprint. And since I was planning on boxing later in the afternoon AND had a gym session not long after my run, I thought that I might allow myself an 'easier' run. So much easier said than done. Even what I did took heaps out of me! I was so ready to go back to bed when I got home. The gym was NOT somewhere I wanted to be going...

0600 - Full-Body Circuit:
    I did 10 reps per exercise, and completed 3 circuits, with no recovery time between sets/exercises (except for during the third set; notes further down). Any 'rest' I got was moving from one exercise to another, and that's generally not a lot, since I set all my weights up before I started (and the gym is quiet on a Friday morning). The circuit is:
    1. BB FS, 2. BB RD, 3. PU (feet on bench), 4. WG LPD, 5. DB SP, 6. DB LR, 7. Dips, 8. DB ZC, 9. SCR, 10. Abs - a. weighted crunch, b. rope crunch.
    I felt nauseous before I even left for the gym. The IGF-2 seems to upset my tummy real bad Anyways, at the end of my first circuit (I call this a 'set') a migraine was starting to kick in. I managed to get through the second set ok, going up in weights for some of the exercises. The third time round with BB FS I almost collapsed, but managed to slowly finish 10 reps. By this time the pain in my temples was hell. I had to take a quick 5-10 second head-down-between-the-legs-breather after the BB RD, WG LPD, and DB LR, since I felt so shattered, and when I was walking I was all over the place, as if I was drunk or something. Stopping was NOT an option (it never is!), and so I kept at it until the end. But boy was I was so relieved when I'd finished the session! I was in no state to drive home afterwards, to be really honest, and I was so spaced out in the car and shaking that I'm lucky I didn't have an accident or something. As it was, when I got home I had to hold onto the walls to stop from collapsing, and made my way into the lounge and collapsed on the couch. My body went into shock for an hour or so, and it took me 15 minutes to eat my breakfast (usually it takes me only about 2 minutes tops!), and even then I could only eat 3/4 of it, since I felt so sick.

1440 - Box:
    Yes, I shouldn't have done this. My whole body was tired and sore. But I was not NOT going to do it, or leave it until tomorrow! I took 2 RPM an hour before this session, too, just for that little extra 'something' to help me out (it didn't, though). I did 20 x 50 seconds on/10 seconds off. But I had no energy, and felt slow and sluggish, and my punches were weak. At one point I got really frustrated and started hammering the bag, but that didn't last very long, and I ended the session pretty mad with myself. So, not the greatest of sessions today. Let's hope next week is better.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0315, so ~5 hours sleep, even though I went to be at 1930!!! What's up with that?! I was so knacked last night, but come 1930 I was almost like a frisky little puppy...Go figure...Anyways, went back to bed (after finally managing breakfast and a shower) at 0758 and slept until 1017 (waking at 0913), adding a further ~2 hours sleep. Man I was hammered!

Mental Alertness: Yeah, not been a lot there today. Study later is out of the question, and what I did do today was probably not the best quality.

Energy: None. Even though I managed 3 training sessions...

Motivation: High. Must have been to put my bruised and battered body through MORE hell...

Mood/Aggression: Just tired. A bit of aggression came out during the boxing. Now I'm just flat. Maybe it'll pick up later and I'll be bouncing round for an hour like I was last night?...

Libido: If my body's turned on, my head's definitely not in the same place...

Endurance: Managed sessions today, if at a slower pace.

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in the gym. Not much in legs, but in upper body. Vascularity is still great.

Strength: Better in the gym on some exercises and not as well on others (mostly because my arms and back are still VERY sore!).

Quality of Training: I'm going to say not good, today. Very disappointed. But at least it got DONE!

Body Composition and Look: Arms and upper back still looking good. My upper back is looking VERY lean, which is a surprise, since my lower body still feels really 'heavy'.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have had serious DOMS in my arms and back since I got up today...And I've been really thirsty the last few days. This was something that I noted at the start of my log, and thought that it might be the supplements. I can say now that it is most definitely the IGF-2 that is making me so thirsty, since the thirst went away after the first week (once I'd finished the sample bottle of IGF-2) and is back in full force now. And, unlike the first week of my log, the DOMS has been quite severe this time around on the IGF-2. That could be simply because my training schedule has been changed, and I need another week to allow the IGF-2 to kick in... I have been feeling nauseous most of the day; and not wanting to eat anything, which is very UNlike me! When Rosie DOESN'T want to eat, then you know something's wrong! (LOL). It could just be that my body needs a break. It can have an 'easy' day tomorrow, with a single morning run at whatever pace it wants to plod along at...
    First off...I am glad you made it home ok ...your situation sounded kinda scary there dear. Anyway, I really hope you'll be alright here soon. The upset stomach issue that IGF-2 is causing you is something new to me and I think it just sucks for you because it appears it is doing more bad than good. I wonder if there have been any others that have had the same problem that may have not said anything about it?

Anyway, if the issue persists than by all means do what you have to do to get your body working right and get healthy...it just may not be for you as everyone does react to things differently. On a good note though...your reaction to IGF-2 does give me some food for thought and I think I am going to do some research to find out if it has something to do with the ingredients in the product (since obviously I can't research you...lol ...lame sarcasm I know, but I digress) and what may be the cause...not that I need an excuse as I do research for enjoyment anyway...lol.

Hopefully you do get your appetite back and hopefully next week does go a lot better for you as well. Most importantly though...I'll hope to see you doing better overall sooner rather than later of course! Just trying to continue to do my part and be supportive and put a smile on your face if I can. Keep your head up, stay positive, and get healthy Rosie!

Enjoy your weekend and I look forward to next week being more optimistic and more fulfilling for you!

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    i hope its good food
    It most definitely was! Oats, Leppin Pro 4, flaxseed oil, chicken, and veges. If I didn't want that, I most certainly didn't want junk! But, I have lost all desire to binge, or even eat crap now, which is a GREAT thing (wish it had happened WEEKS ago!)...Anyways, don't feel like eating much today, either, since my head feels like someone's drilling a hole through it and my stomach is still pretty nauseous. But, it's still early times yet, so we shall see...

The upset stomach issue that IGF-2 is causing you is something new to me and I think it just sucks for you because it appears it is doing more bad than good. I wonder if there have been any others that have had the same problem that may have not said anything about it?

Anyway, if the issue persists than by all means do what you have to do to get your body working right and get healthy...it just may not be for you as everyone does react to things differently. On a good note though...your reaction to IGF-2 does give me some food for thought and I think I am going to do some research to find out if it has something to do with the ingredients in the product (since obviously I can't research you...lol ...lame sarcasm I know, but I digress) and what may be the cause...not that I need an excuse as I do research for enjoyment anyway...lol.
    Possibly. Although I don't remember it being this bad when I was using the sample bottle, except for during the first 3 days, so maybe my body just needs to get 'used' to it for a little bit? Although, like I said, I seem to be an anomaly for how one SHOULD react to training and diet, so maybe it's just me? I'll read up on the ingredients more myself, though, as well...

Hopefully you do get your appetite back and hopefully next week does go a lot better for you as well. Most importantly though...I'll hope to see you doing better overall sooner rather than later of course! Just trying to continue to do my part and be supportive and put a smile on your face if I can. Keep your head up, stay positive, and get healthy Rosie!
    Thanks I may have been 'fit' to start with. But not too sure how 'healthy' I was/am, despite everything I do! Never mind; I'm not going to stop what I'm doing. It's got to be doing me more good than bad in the long run...Right...

Enjoy your weekend and I look forward to next week being more optimistic and more fulfilling for you!
    The boys are playing in Wanganui this afternoon, so most of my day will be spent over there. 'Bonding' on the bus trip over. Adding to my tan lines. Trying to tell the injured that it's better for them to sit a game out than to play and just make things worse. All fun and games, really But if my head keeps feeling like this I may not be the best company out...

Day 55

0800 - 5.5km Run:
    Ok, so I probably shouldn't have done this session either. As it was, it was less about training and more about the PRINCIPLE (and just getting THROUGH the session!). I woke up with a bad-ass migraine, the kind that makes you want to drill a hole in your head just to relieve the pain! My tummy was still nauseous, and got even moreso after my first IGF-2 dose. Not cool. As for the run itself, I started off ok. It actually felt like I was going slower than I was. 'Plod along at whatever pace it wants' pretty much summed it up; I wasn't going fast, since I felt like throwing up, and each step was taken as to minimize the pain in my head. I may as well have been WALKING; and I ended up averaging 5.08 min/km over the whole run, which is the slowest run time I have done in as long as I can remember, which is saying a lot. So...I couldn't wait for the run to be OVER. It was pretty much just about survival today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: Sleep was pretty ****e. I can't remember falling asleep, but I was up and down until about 0200 that I'm not sure I ever really went to sleep at all. Tummy was very upset and the IGF-2 before bed seems to have a diuretic effect (NOT cool). So, a very broken sleep, thanks to the latter and the splitting migraine that no amount of painkillers would silence or dull, until the early hours of morning. Woke at 0655 after some very vivid and intersting dreams, making for ~5 hours sleep. Didn't want to get up. But I did. And then went for a run an hour later.

Mental Alertness: Yeah, not too there. The migraine is making sure all concentration is focussed on trying not to act like a baby...

Energy: Not sure, since nausea is kind of clouding this if it's there.

Motivation: I did my run, didn't I! No more needs to be said.

Mood/Aggression: Despite all this, I seem in a very good place. No aggression. No anger. Just calm. Scary, really...

Libido: Yeah, I DON'T think so, feeling like this!

Endurance: Shabby.

Pump and Vascularity: Vascularity same as usual. No pump.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Not too great, to say the least. NOT doing anything would probably have been a BETTER path to follow today.

Body Composition and Look: Obliques starting to come out. Calves looking good. Tan lines, LOL.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like I want to run into a brick wall just to stop my head from hurting so much! Nauseous. Don't want to eat. Not really drinking much. I haven't had any more doses of pills since this morning; no more today; I want my tummy to settle. I ended up staying home, since I wouldn't be much help to the boys in the state I'm in...Maybe it's just a bug going around? Seriously hope it passes by tomorrow; feeling like this is not fun and games at all...