MrCrocodile94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some direction, and some help.

I began about 6 months ago. I was 314 pounds, just a fatass.. it was time for a change. I redid my lifestyle and my diet and had pretty great results to be honest. I am now 260.. i may be like 258 now.. but 260 to make it simple and i am in the best shape of my life actually. However with a 30% BF of course i am no model. I began weight training aswell and have made some real progress in many areas and that is something i really cling to, it gives me confidence and is a strong motivation to get in that gym. I however, noticed a large decline in my body weight dropping on the scale, at first i was like ok whatever it takes time.. but its been about a month and the weight has stayed pretty consistent. I don't involve myself in too much heavy cardio anymore due to wanting gain large amounts of muscle ( doing great with that ) But i have a significant amount of body fat on top of that muscle ( Obviously annoying me ). I walk at least 3 hours a day, and get in a 20 minute cardio session at the gym twice a week, i also jog short intervals at random to kinda shock my body while im out for the walks. How can i cut that body fat, while not losing my gains or halting them for that matter? My goal is to get down to 200-210 and at least cut my BF to 15% ( I am aware of the muscle carrying its own weight however does it not seem strange to gain the exact amount of muscle as fat you lose for an entire month? Also i don't really notice too much of a fat reduction in past month, but as i said plenty of muscle growth and consistent body fat.

kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50) kuokkis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice progress man! Have you calculated your BMR after losing all of that weight? Try eating less calories to lose weight, but still enough proteins to build muscle.