EXclusive Cam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Con Air is the greatest movie ever

I just finished watching it ... the characters are all pretty cool, like CYRUS THE VIRUS, poe, billy bedlam , i liked the movie cause everyone had a personality and it was unbelievable ... my favorite part was when he meets his wife and kid, i almost cried!

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i liked the movie lots of action.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

cyrus the virus was insane .... off with ur head if u dared crossed him

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by EXclusive Cam
    cyrus the virus was insane .... off with ur head if u dared crossed him

hehe yep that movie was great!!
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000)
    I liked it when that crazy Mr. Rogers fella was having tea with the little girl.

fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100) fmusclekg is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah thats a great movie, but not the greatest ever

bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Con Air is the greatest movie ever

I just finished watching it ... the characters are all pretty cool, like CYRUS THE VIRUS, poe, billy bedlam , i liked the movie cause everyone had a personality and it was unbelievable ... my favorite part was when he meets his wife and kid, i almost cried!
    Cool movie, I saw it 5 years ago. Dude that's an old movie.
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

Re: Re: Con Air is the greatest movie ever

Originally posted by bachovas
    Cool movie, I saw it 5 years ago. Dude that's an old movie.
    ecuador es mejor que venezuela

Rydain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I loved Con Air. The action is fun, of course, but the memorable characters and the comedy really make it entertaining. I was happy to see that Steve Buscemi portrayed the most deeply disturbed psychopath in the movie and...

*spoiler*

...said psychopath got away at the end. I don't know why, but I was rooting for the guy.

bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50) bachovas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Re: Con Air is the greatest movie ever

ecuador es mejor que venezuela
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fsufanatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FACE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    life in the Blue house....

Dying to enter the 32nd degree, and on to the burning sands.....

2B1 ASK 1

AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicBMX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    con air is a great movie.

BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigKazWSM747 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Con Air is def. good movie who cares if it is 5 years old. The godfather is about 30 years old and its still great.
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome movie. Nicholas Cage did a great job.

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Damnit you guys are making me want to watch it again

hey vehementi where did u get ur name from? its cool

Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Vehementi
    Damnit you guys are making me want to watch it again
    Same here.

Good movie! \m/
    If you go to a gym, you go there to train, not to clown around! If you want to clown around, go join a circus!

AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You have to be kidding. No story what so ever. I give it a 3. It rates up with other b.s. action movies air force 1, the rock etc.

Doesn't even come close to the original die hard.