Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think I'll do the 300 workout.....

So by now everyone has probably seen the celebrity workout article on the front page of bb.com. I think when I cut in may, I'll try the 300 workout. I'm probably not fit enough for some of it yet, like the pull-ups and 40 in. box jumps, but we'll see how it goes. I've never cut before so it's going to be interesting.....

I never saw the movie btw.

~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    k .

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FerrariLord View Post
    So by now everyone has probably seen the celebrity workout article on the front page of bb.com. I think when I cut in may, I'll try the 300 workout. I'm probably not fit enough for some of it yet, like the pull-ups and 40 in. box jumps, but we'll see how it goes. I've never cut before so it's going to be interesting.....

Why again are you planning to cut in may when your 145lbs?

Keep going until next summer imo.. You look like your making fine gains why stop? For your tiny little abs?

And make sure your training back width, your chest looks wider then your back..

MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by catsonfire View Post
    Why again are you planning to cut in may when your 145lbs?

Keep going until next summer imo.. You look like your making fine gains why stop? For your tiny little abs?

And make sure your training back width, your chest looks wider then your back..
    x2 abs are overrated man, only ugly kids need a great body to pick up girls.

No treble, no care KeepOnShruggin's Avatar
    KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000)

the 300 'workout' isn't a workout at all. just a test the cast tried to do after their training

MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where do you buy big ass tires from?

FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FerrariLord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh i guess i should update that. I'm almost 160 lbs. now. My back has also grown alot in recent months. I would keep on bulking, but the more weight I gain , the less defined my jawline is. Girls really care more about a good-looking face than huge pecs and lats, and so do I. I'm going to end up losing most of my muscle anyway when I enter college this fall because I'll be focusing so much more on academics than exercise. So I'm going to cut as much as possible to a featherweight and low bf%.

Originally Posted by KeepOnShruggin View Post
    the 300 'workout' isn't a workout at all. just a test the cast tried to do after their training
    alright, then I'll try something else. Anything that is cardio-oriented with minimal breaks and not an excessive amount of weights involved. I hate spending all my time taking off collars and adjusting the weight on the bar.

alright, then I'll try something else. Anything that is cardio-oriented with minimal breaks and not an excessive amount of weights involved. I hate spending all my time taking off collars and adjusting the weight on the bar.
    hmmm you want to be built but hate the 30 seconds it takes to change your weight? Are you one of the people that leave the plate leaning against the weight tree rather than finding another place for it instead?

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can see the motivation!!!

bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigslim97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude its good you want to focus on school. But if you've been working out you should continue, it will help you with your studies by keeping some since on normalcy in your life not to mention the obvious health benefits
    Eat BIG, lift BIG, get BIG

Random Fact #2: Money isn't made out of paper; it's made
    out of cotton.

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MattEagan View Post
    Random Fact #2: Money isn't made out of paper; it's made
    out of cotton.
    we dont need your ghey random facts

Well that's not very kind.

hmmm you want to be built but hate the 30 seconds it takes to change your weight? Are you one of the people that leave the plate leaning against the weight tree rather than finding another place for it instead?
    Lol, no I put them away.

Originally Posted by bigslim97 View Post
    Dude its good you want to focus on school. But if you've been working out you should continue, it will help you with your studies by keeping some since on normalcy in your life not to mention the obvious health benefits
    Oh. I'll definitely keep fit, but I won't workout or eat with the ferocity that I do now. I'll probably just go to the gym 3 days a week, but I won't have the time or be able to afford the food to bulk, so my weight will eventually decline anyway.

btw, has anyone tried this workout before? Results?

Imperial21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imperial21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh i guess i should update that. I'm almost 160 lbs. now. My back has also grown alot in recent months. I would keep on bulking, but the more weight I gain , the less defined my jawline is. Girls really care more about a good-looking face than huge pecs and lats, and so do I. I'm going to end up losing most of my muscle anyway when I enter college this fall because I'll be focusing so much more on academics than exercise. So I'm going to cut as much as possible to a featherweight and low bf%.
    Idk bout most people but I have never considered the affect on my jawline when lifting? and I plan to have more time for the gym once in college next fall

Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stefano99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wats the 300 workout?

Originally Posted by Imperial21 View Post
    Idk bout most people but I have never considered the affect on my jawline when lifting? and I plan to have more time for the gym once in college next fall
    When bulking, it seems that most of the fat that accompanies muscle growth builds around my jawline. I have a weak jawline as it is (stupid genetics), so I want to remain as lean as possible. I value brains much more than brawns and will be taking as much classes as possible come fall as well as participating in extracurricular activities, such as student govt., so bbing will be on the back burner for a while.
    Originally Posted by Stefano99 View Post
    wats the 300 workout?
    watch the video:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/liftrite14.htm

Flying Spaghetti Monster Pastafarian's Avatar
    Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pastafarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    crossfit.com

HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KeepOnShruggin View Post
    That's what I've heard aswell.

I might do it once every few weeks to change things up a bit, but I wouldnt do it as a routine.

Imperial21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imperial21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When bulking, it seems that most of the fat that accompanies muscle growth builds around my jawline. I have a weak jawline as it is (stupid genetics), so I want to remain as lean as possible. I value brains much more than brawns and will be taking as much classes as possible come fall as well as participating in extracurricular activities, such as student govt., so bbing will be on the back burner for a while.

watch the video:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/liftrite14.htm

I hear you on the genetics. I plan on focusing on school too, but I will have more freetime in college than I did in highschool, especially since I won't be committed to sports all year anymore. Hopefully all works out, but good luck to you with whatever you do.

Didn't alot of the guys in the movie use "body suits" or something to make them look jacked?

Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trust me once you get into college you will have a load of free time on your hands unless your doing about above 5 A-Levels. But if your doing 3/4 you will have enough time on your hands to do a workout. But why not just either wake up earlyier to do it in the mornings or do work outs in the evenings. Its just about managing your time properly.

But until then you have loads of months where you can continue to bulk and when you get there see if you still have the same feelings then.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

PSN: MrLoswaldo
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Umad_Brasiek
    Blog: newjackhiphop.com

Originally Posted by Loswaldo View Post
    Trust me once you get into college you will have a load of free time on your hands unless your doing about above 5 A-Levels. But if your doing 3/4 you will have enough time on your hands to do a workout. But why not just either wake up earlyier to do it in the mornings or do work outs in the evenings. Its just about managing your time properly.

But until then you have loads of months where you can continue to bulk and when you get there see if you still have the same feelings then.
    I'm actually American so I'm not fully familiar with your education system. I'll be going to school in the states anyway. As far as working out, I'll still lift but I won't be looking for mass gains. I love the working out bit, but the eating I could do without (and will have to do without because I won't be able to afford so much food.)

So do I just do the 300 routine 3 days a week or every other day? Obviously since it is a full body workout, I wouldn't be doing it for 2 days in a row... Should I do cardio on off days? Also, does anyone know a good substitute for floor sweepers? Could this be done with dumbells?

I really don't expect answers to the above questions as I don't think many people have done this workout, but any help would be appreciated!

arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10) arsilva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i started working out once i got into college. its not hard

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you don't have to follow someone else routine. It is usually better to feel exercises out and tailor them to your needing. I go by feel, seems to be working rather well
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arsilva View Post
    x2

I didn't do **** in high school. Started working out at college last year.

Getting in 1-2 hours of weight training 3-4 times a week = not hard.

Also, you should be looking at CrossFit for cutting.

www.crossfit.com

WOD = the ****.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am...I fuking hate having to take off all the plates.....like man for real....I don't care who you are but taking 22 plates off the leg press one at a time maybe 2 at a time ****ing sucks after doing a 20 rep set.....so if I find short cuts....i take them

phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by arsilva View Post
    you're workouts must be a laugh eh?

lol its just common curtiousy (sp?) to put them back. I'm talking about the people that have like 5 45s on each side of the bar and jsut take them off the bar and leave them on the ground or like in my gym we have weight trees and the spot will be full for that poundage and they'll just put the weight in another weight's place or just lean the plate up against the tree.