Thread: !!!

dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!!

I know this has nothin to do with working out but do any of you know what brand of jeans are the best. I hate buying jeans because its seems like I can never find good fitting ones. I will try on hundreds and only leave the store with on if any! I don't have big hips or booty so is that why I can't find good jeans???

~~~~ Lover/Fighter ~~~~ dragon*princess's Avatar
    dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) dragon*princess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a terrible time finding jeans that fit because, I'm short, small waist, big hips, and thick legs - so far, Levi's Ultra Low Rise (short) seem to fit me best.

Also, many of my girlfriends have recommended *Lucky Brand* because their pants come in a wide variety of sizes.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gah...so I'm changing my answer from heading over to The Buckle which seems to be a great place for people with my shape. I just re-read that you DON'T have big hips or a booty. Try American Eagle or Abercrombie. I can't wear any of their jeans but they fit my daughter great!
    Last edited by Amanda76; 03-19-2008 at 09:31 PM.

snazzydancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's gonna depend on your body type... What's the "problem" (i.e., too loose/tight in waist/hips/thighs, etc.) Here's a useful article from the NYT from a little while ago:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/1...q=jeans&st=nyt

In the end though, I think you just have to try on a bunch. I think for most women, you have to try on 3 pairs to find one that fits. If you do find a pair that fit... buy 2! GL!

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Gah...so I'm changing my answer from heading over to The Buckle which seems to be a great place for people with my shape. I just re-read that you DON'T have big hips or a booty. Try American Eagle or Abercrombie. I can't wear any of their jeans but they fit my daughter great!
    american eagle x2.
    Only store I know where all the guys clothing is stocked in Extra Small. Its the skinny people's store.

dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dianita23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

It just sucks cuz I can't find jeans that fit me right. I went out of town to by clothes and no lie I tried on about 50 pairs of pants and maybe one or two fit me and barely. I'm just not very curvy I guess thats why.

MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000) MountainSong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Levi's work for me. If people don't like the way I look in them, they don't get to see how I look OUT of them. lol
    MountainSong

Our greatest freedom is to discipline ourselves.

Life is lived looking forward, but understood only by looking backward.

"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless."Bruce Lee

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Levi's.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I usually buy my jeans from American Eagle. I have narrow hips and their jeans seem to fit really well, in addition to the fact they carry short/regular/tall lengths. Mossimo Red brand from Target usually fits my body too, though they're always way too long on me so I need to get them hemmed.