MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This George Foreman Grill good?

I recently bought a George Foreman Grill but returned because the top side of my hot dogs cooked slower than the bottom side. I have a skillet at home and it takes too long to cook 12 beef patties on it as I can only fit 1 patty at a time. I want too cook beef patties, hot dogs, chicken breasts, and steaks. I was thinking of buying this one: http://www.target.com/George-Foreman...20grill&page=1 Is this a good one for cooking the foods I mentioned?

Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000) Ash_au is just really nice. (+1000)
    Removable hot plates are great, looks good. Still hand wash though

-Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is the most expensive foreman carried by target,

they have a 40 dollar grill that also has exchangeable plates, both of those are dish washer safe. So if you want to save some money go with this one.
    Reps 4 life: SYRIANKID

MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Arabian_Ninja View Post
    This is the most expensive foreman carried by target,

they have a 40 dollar grill that also has exchangeable plates, both of those are dish washer safe. So if you want to save some money go with this one.
    I tried one of the $40 GF grills with the removable plates and returned it due to the problem I mentioned in my original post. It could have been defective, who knows. Is it common to have the bottom side cook quicker than the top side with these GF grills or did I just get a defective one?

-Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000) -Foxhound- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleGainer View Post
    I tried one of the $40 GF grills with the removable plates and returned it due to the problem I mentioned in my original post. It could have been defective, who knows. Is it common to have the bottom side cook quicker than the top side with these GF grills or did I just get a defective one?
    http://www.target.com/George-Foreman...20grill&page=1

This is the one that I have and it works perfectly. Grills both sides equally and heats up pretty fast. It comes with only 1 set of plates and doesnt have a timer but all those are unnecessary options.

9-10 minutes for most of my meat and 5 minutes warm up and ill have myself a ready meal.

Originally Posted by Arabian_Ninja View Post
    http://www.target.com/George-Foreman...20grill&page=1

This is the one that I have and it works perfectly. Grills both sides equally and heats up pretty fast. It comes with only 1 set of plates and doesnt have a timer but all those are unnecessary options.

9-10 minutes for most of my meat and 5 minutes warm up and ill have myself a ready meal.
    That's the one I returned. Have you ever cooked hot dogs in it and did it heat them evenly on both sides without having to turn them over?

That's the one I returned. Have you ever cooked hot dogs in it and did it heat them evenly on both sides without having to turn them over?

Ive never cooked hotdogs on it but I did cook both chicken breasts and steaks on it and it did a good job. I never needed to turn anything over and these take longer to cook than hotdogs.

If you had to turn over your food on this grill then its probably a defective one as you said. You got unlucky there.

Get the same one but make sure you can return it if you notice that you still have that problem. Im pretty sure that you just got unlucky with the first one.

Its better than spending triple the money for a grill.

EGCG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I own the G5. It is good but you do have to hand wash it and the plates don't always cook the food perfectly similar on both sides, but other than that I would recommend it.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use this to cook all my chicken breats / burgers in bulk and ive never had a problem, i can usually cook 2-3 burgers ( depending on size, and 3-4 chicken breasts at once

Never had a problem maybe you just got a bad one.