timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

General Fat Question

Ok so i've been losing weight right. I started out 210 lbs in sept 07 and now am around 165. Well I noticed something tonigth and i dunno if it is my mind playing tricks on me. My fat seems alot less .... firm. Now in the past I never really spent alot of time jiggling my belly fat but tongiht as i was just sort of feeling around my stomach a little i noticed the fat is softer and more doughy. Is this a good or bad sign or does this not even happen and its a figment of my immagination?
    Cheers,
    Timothy Mayes

DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How are we supposed to know? Post pictures for a fair response.
    1/01/2005 185 lbs 22.5%
    1/29/2005 181 lbs 20.5%
    6/26/2005 153 lbs 14.7% crap
    2/23/2008 ~202 lbs ~21% (crap again!)

timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how is a picture going to tell you how soft my fat feels?
    Cheers,
    Timothy Mayes

brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brian5060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone posted something on this forum about this. i hope this makes sense since it is loosely worded and no, im not sure if this is correct.

fat (especially in the abdominal region) is layered. when you start attacking that fat with due exercise and nutrition, the fat will start to loosen up its layers in order to be burnt (more blood is flowing through as well). alternatively, if the fat stays for a while and layers accumulate then it will start to harden as well (this is why older guys have that rock hard belly).

like i said, this is just a loosely worded explanation that i found on these boards, maybe someone here can word it better and validate it.

thanks i'll do some searching. Google didn't provide much but i'll look around. Was it in the "losing fat" section?
    Cheers,
    Timothy Mayes

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're fine Timmy! Its the "silence" before the storm. In this case...the silence being your added Jiggliness and the "storm" being the keto diet...lol (I suck at analogies). It gets annoying and is almost counter intuitive but it just means that that fat is comin off.
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    X2 ^^^^

It's about to go away
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

granma lifts more than u! ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT!'s Avatar
    ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000) ¡STFU!ˇNˆLIFT! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gets jiggly as its ready to be mobilized supposedly ..
    now the question that I need answered is what is a certain area was always jiggly
    just lift HEAVY A$$ weights & eat on dat healthy isht . * hellabutt psychology 101 *

I ate 3690 cals today .. 275 fat / 269 protein / 25g carbs ~ 8g fiber

yes my head was hurting from all dem dere ketones