Page 1 of 103 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation Official Raiders thread!!!

and its starting with a huge bang.

BREAKING NEWS out of Raider headquarters is that CB Fabian Washington will be traded to the Browns for a player and a 3rd rnd pick. The player is said to be from the Browns OLINE.

HERES SOMETHING I FOUND FROM RF.NET

Fabian Washington getting traded to the Cleveland Browns ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bad the link doesn't work

If I read that right Clayton suppose of said when Hall deal gets done then we will then trade Fabian to the Browns but my question is......for what ?
    Cause they don't have early draft picks but they do have some Olinemen over there so we shall see whats up and if this is true or not.

I heard on Inside the Huddle with John Clayton and Jeremy Green on ESPN radio last night that with Oakland acquiring DeAngelo Hall the Cleveland Browns will be acquiring Fabian Washington Via a trade. They didn't specify what Oakland would receive. A combination of Wright Washington and McDonald with Holly the Dime back would make for a very nice secondary.

from Football's future.com

Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100) Crest_Man is not very well liked. (-100)
    why most you always post bullshti

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the Raiders get Hall, that would be one dangerous Defense...

And if they get him I hope they use the first pick on McFadden, not on a defensive player..

I am not a Raiders fan, but I watch a bunch of their games (when the Seahawks arent playing) cause of the regional west coast coverage.

AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Crest_Man View Post
    why most you always post bullshti
    YOU do realize I posted the news of walker and Hall before it became official right?

Originally Posted by KingCanuck View Post
    If the Raiders get Hall, that would be one dangerous Defense...

And if they get him I hope they use the first pick on McFadden, not on a defensive player..

I am not a Raiders fan, but I watch a bunch of their games (when the Seahawks arent playing) cause of the regional west coast coverage.
    Hall is already a Raider, but technically he isnt lol. they are just finalizing the deal.

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    raider fan my whole life , reporting in , i wonder what lineman we are getting for fabian

im assuming this means hall deal is just being finalized
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

Originally Posted by robogain View Post
    raider fan my whole life , reporting in , i wonder what lineman we are getting for fabian

im assuming this means hall deal is just being finalized
    OT named Shaffer is said to be part of the trade but like I said, im not sure. This is coming from a reliable source tho.

-RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -RAIn- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    too bad for Washington that he couldn't be more useful with that speed, but Routt turned out better anyway & he'll be ever more useful as a nickel

if they get an O-lineman from the Browns..that's huge since ANY lineman would help right now. then they'll either go with McFadden or a D-lineman on draft day. a backfield of McFadden & Russell is real tempting & I'm sure The Godfather (Al Davis) will draft D-Mac..it was probably decided already when his 40 time came in..

can't wait for the draft & then season!!
    The b*tch type I dislike, I'm rougher than a fist fight
    All chicks ain't sh*t, ain't no such thing as Miss Right
    So we can never be a couple hun
    F*ck love, all I got for hoes is hard d*ck and bubble gum

-Big L

King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000) King of the Misc is just really nice. (+1000)
    In. I must be the only raiders fan in Australia..

Originally Posted by gangbangin101 View Post
    lolz i used to like both oakland and sf. Sf fans atleast of dignity. SF fo sho.
    no wonder you like sf, your name is gangbanging

ESPN's John Clayton reports the contract DeAngelo Hall is expected to sign after he's acquired by Oakland will be for six years and over $50 million.

Nnamdi Asomugha is going to want (and deserve) at least that. Asante Samuel's with the Eagles was for six years and $57.14 million. Clayton says Raiders owner Al Davis is pulling out all the stops to make this deal a reality

Raiders are also "very near" a contract with probowl CB Namndi Asomghua that will be around 7 yrs 95 million

Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AceRimRat View Post

Raiders are also "very near" a contract with probowl CB Namndi Asomghua that will be around 7 yrs 95 million
    holy ****
    Xbox 360 GT: Clide Whit

- Eagles - Phillies - Sixers - Flyers -

OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER
    http://miscserver.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deepthr0at View Post
    holy ****
    yup

its pretty much safe to say Oakland has the most lethal secondary in the NFL.

leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy f*ck

While I love to hear this news god damn where the hell is Al getting this money.

Talking

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Holy f*ck

While I love to hear this news god damn where the hell is Al getting this money.
    Al has his own underground crew counterfitting money (highly possible)

leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) leafs43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Al has his own underground crew counterfitting money (highly possible)
    Either that or some doctor told him he had 1 year to live and he realized life is a zero sum game.

But I think its because the media was ragging on him all last season being a "lion in winter". I bet that got Al all fired up ready to make some noise.

Considering the prospect of what the Raiders were last year to what they may become this next year.....I am loving it. It still depends on how well Russell learns the system, how the line holds up and if Walker was worth the money.

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Either that or some doctor told him he had 1 year to live and he realized life is a zero sum game.

But I think its because the media was ragging on him all last season being a "lion in winter". I bet that got Al all fired up ready to make some noise.

Considering the prospect of what the Raiders were last year to what they may become this next year.....I am loving it. It still depends on how well Russell learns the system, how the line holds up and if Walker was worth the money.
    if the offense plays just like it should, Oak is gonna make some serious noise

if the offense plays just like it should, Oak is gonna make some serious noise
    Ya they are a team built around the run. Any type of decent passing offense the Raiders are gonna be decent and considering how weak the AFC west is after the Chargers the Raiders may have a chance.

Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes.....I have finally found my fellow Raider Nation!

Getting Deangelo Hall is huge for us. Him + Nnamdi and Gibril gives us a great secondary that will be the cornerstone of our team for several years.

My only concern with the Hall trade is the 2nd rounder we gave up for him. Currently, we only have one pick in the first 3 rounds (We gave up our 3rd rounder this year for Mario Henderson in the last draft I believe).

If AceRimRat's news about Fabian being traded is true, that would be great news for us- A third rounder and o-lineman for our 3rd corner is an excellent deal. I honestly think Routt can get the nickle corner job done just as well as fabian can.

Exclamation

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiders CB Namndi Asomghua has agreed to the largest defensive contract in NFL HISTORY.....8 YEARS 108 MILLION DOLLARS LMFAO or so this guy says

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...so-signed.html

Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    oakland ftw.....no other teams fan are like raider fans....

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope they don't get one of our good o-lineman from the Browns.

Funny how the Browns had the most crappy o-line probably in the NFL to now debatably one of the best protection and run-oriented o-lines out there.

Jamal Lewis looks good sitting behind our o-line! BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion... without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Killer_Demo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by theoryTim View Post
    I hope they don't get one of our good o-lineman from the Browns.

Funny how the Browns had the most crappy o-line probably in the NFL to now debatably one of the best protection and run-oriented o-lines out there.

Jamal Lewis looks good sitting behind our o-line! BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gtfo the raider nation thread...i wipe my ass with browns jerseys

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lifelong raider fan checking in... im just here to lurk fella's...
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    gtfo the raider nation thread...i wipe my ass with browns jerseys
    Touchy...
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion... without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i thought the hall talks hit a snag i sure hope they get him that defense is close to being one othe very best in the afc i want to see him pick rivers off all day i hate the arrogant a** bolts

TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheStack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiders CB Namndi Asomghua has agreed to the largest defensive contract in NFL HISTORY.....8 YEARS 108 MILLION DOLLARS LMFAO or so this guy says

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...so-signed.html
    Holy *******

thats a ****load of money

Thumbs up Two-time Pro Bowl CB to sign contract with Oakland Thursday

DeAngelo Hall told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Tuesday that he'll be finalizing a contract with the Raiders shortly.

It looks like Al Davis stepped up. "There is just some tweaking of the language that needs to be done, some minor details," Hall said. "No deal breakers." The trade sending Oakland's second- and sixth-round picks to Atlanta for Hall should be consummated shortly thereafter. The Falcons will then hold three second-round picks and four in the top 48, including No. 3 overall. Mar. 18 - 2:11 pm et
    Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Fantasy Football - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

Hall agrees to contract with Raiders | ajc.com

burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) burg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How are the Raiders not over the cap limit?!

Wish my Pack would sign like this for once
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀ ∫ Ballz Deep

Originally Posted by mighty_burg View Post
    How are the Raiders not over the cap limit?!

Wish my Pack would sign like this for once
    this happens every year for the Raiders and every year Davis "works" the cap.

Davis is the master at managing the cap nuff said.