Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emarti17 View Post
    I would love to respond to this but I'm on a concerta kick and need to write two papers on the Muslim Middle East (not fun) What I will say is I'm having a hard time deciding which side of the middle ground you're leaning towards here.
    Billy Milano, while with The Stormtroopers Of Death (S.O.D.), wrote a great paper on the Middle East. Here it is, in its entirety, for your viewing and listening pleasure:

As to the rest, how obvious must one need to make things for you? Davidson answered your question, poorly worded as it was. I answered this more recent question over a number of posts as to "what side" I'm on regarding this. Since this is your thread, one expects you to follow along with it, particularly when you are responding to posts.

In the name of generosity that you don't quite deserve, here is a sum-up:

I liked the nerve.com article and wish he would have submitted that to Esquire instead of what actually made it to print. The Esquire article was both too dry in tone for my suiting and I thought the author tried to make it do too much. Unless I miss my guess, he wrote the nerve.com article first, then tried to "straighten" it for Esquire. Aside from the protein gram counting issue, which is greater than he seems to think it is, I really had no problem from the article. I think it could have been considerably better, however.

It is hard to judge, beyond selling a piece to Esquire and racking up another publishing credit with the national magazine check, what his motivation is. On one hand, he attempts to have a factual basis for his novel "Fighter" by actually becoming a boxer himself, during the training of which, he moves into steroids. However, he does this in what strikes me as a very haphazard, somewhat half-assed fashion, picking up a syringe and drug kit and not really researching into the ramifications or really researching at all, aside from finding out what the compounds are supposed to be and getting barely beyond the surface of the history of those elements. At no point did he take the **** into an actual lab to find out the purity or if it was repackaged Crisco. He makes it a point to even mention this.

So, again, we get into motivation. Is this supposed to be a horror story? A fluff piece? A steroid expose? An opportunistic money grab to capitalize on steroids being the "hot topic" at the moment (by both the author and Esquire)? Advertising for his "Fighter" novel? Something I haven't mentioned yet? Some combination of all of these?

I think, in the end, this is a relatively minor and meaningless piece. It is not scientifically sound enough to matter one way or the other, in terms of actual information and is not well-written enough to make a lasting impression as to the author's relative authorial prowess, in terms of entertainment value...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Billy Milano, while with The Stormtroopers Of Death (S.O.D.), wrote a great paper on the Middle East. Here it is, in its entirety, for your viewing and listening pleasure:

As to the rest, how obvious must one need to make things for you? Davidson answered your question, poorly worded as it was. I answered this more recent question over a number of posts as to "what side" I'm on regarding this. Since this is your thread, one expects you to follow along with it, particularly when you are responding to posts.

In the name of generosity that you don't quite deserve, here is a sum-up:

I liked the nerve.com article and wish he would have submitted that to Esquire instead of what actually made it to print. The Esquire article was both too dry in tone for my suiting and I thought the author tried to make it do too much. Unless I miss my guess, he wrote the nerve.com article first, then tried to "straighten" it for Esquire. Aside from the protein gram counting issue, which is greater than he seems to think it is, I really had no problem from the article. I think it could have been considerably better, however.

It is hard to judge, beyond selling a piece to Esquire and racking up another publishing credit with the national magazine check, what his motivation is. On one hand, he attempts to have a factual basis for his novel "Fighter" by actually becoming a boxer himself, during the training of which, he moves into steroids. However, he does this in what strikes me as a very haphazard, somewhat half-assed fashion, picking up a syringe and drug kit and not really researching into the ramifications or really researching at all, aside from finding out what the compounds are supposed to be and getting barely beyond the surface of the history of those elements. At no point did he take the **** into an actual lab to find out the purity or if it was repackaged Crisco. He makes it a point to even mention this.

So, again, we get into motivation. Is this supposed to be a horror story? A fluff piece? A steroid expose? An opportunistic money grab to capitalize on steroids being the "hot topic" at the moment (by both the author and Esquire)? Advertising for his "Fighter" novel? Something I haven't mentioned yet? Some combination of all of these?

I think, in the end, this is a relatively minor and meaningless piece. It is not scientifically sound enough to matter one way or the other, in terms of actual information and is not well-written enough to make a lasting impression as to the author's relative authorial prowess, in terms of entertainment value...
    Thats not what i was asking. my question is do you think this is a case of hyperbole, lies, or just truth?
    So it goes...

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats not what i was asking. my question is do you think this is a case of hyperbole, lies, or just truth?
    Motherf u c k...to badly paraphrase Dylan, how many times must a man answer before Emarti17 stops asking the same goddamn question over and over again? The answer, I fear, is blowin' in the wind...

Originally Posted by EMISGOD
    Aside from the protein gram counting issue, which is greater than he seems to think it is, I really had no problem with the article.
    I believe that he believes that what he was recounting in terms of his experience was factual from his perspective and with the given set of circumstances. I wasn't there, I don't know how accurate his words are with what actually happened, but as I said, I have no reason to doubt him...

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EMartNJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Motherf u c k...to badly paraphrase Dylan, how many times must a man answer before Emarti17 stops asking the same goddamn question over and over again? The answer, I fear, is blowin' in the wind...

I believe that he believes that what he was recounting in terms of his experience was factual from his perspective and with the given set of circumstances. I wasn't there, I don't know how accurate his words are with what actually happened, but as I said, I have no reason to doubt him...
    you never explicitly stated whether or not you believed his words to be true in any of your unnecessarily long dissertations.
    So it goes...

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you never explicitly stated whether or not you believed his words to be true in any of your unnecessarily long dissertations.
    damn you're dense

Originally Posted by dan7681 View Post
    damn you're dense

So it goes...

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two more days till re-neg.. jus' sayin.

Originally Posted by Stonecoldtruth View Post
    Two more days till re-neg.. jus' sayin.

AREN't
    YOU
    SPECIAL!

So it goes...

carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

AREN't
    YOU
    SPECIAL!

I think he is!!!

I hope this clears up any further questions for you...

dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000) dan7681 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope this clears up any further questions for you...

LMAO, that **** was funny

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Steroid article in Esquire

By Doug Dreier, President, Muscle Evolution USA
    Steroid.com Moderator

This month in Esquire magazine there is an article by Craig Davidson doing doing his first cycle of steroids? As most members at Steroid.com already know the media tends to fabricate horror stories about steroid side effects?

This article soundly falls into that category.

In this article, the user did a cycle that consisted of Dianabol, Testosterone cyponiate and Equipoise (not too bad of a cycle, actually?but a bit much for a first timer). At steroid.com, a typical recommendation for a first cycle is about half as much gear (mgs/wk), and only one compound typically. But hey?what do we know?

Unfortunately, the author claims he had just about every side effect possible (hairloss, enlarged prostate , gyno etc?). If he would have taken the time to research the proper information on www.steroid.com the sides he experienced could have probably (easily) been avoided. Naturally, while on his cycle he didn?t get any blood work done, or do any of the things we recommend for a cycle on steroid.com. And as I already told you, he did more than double the amount we?d typically suggest.

From the start of his steroid use, nothing was properly planned out.

His dietary goal was to eat 25 cans of tuna daily?everybody eats like this to get enough protein, don?t they? He was only able to consume 20 cans in a day (20 cans, is he serious)? There?s this new invention called protein shakes?he should look into that. I don?t think they come in ?tuna flavor? unfortunately.

And that?s not all?there were numerous other mistakes he made throughout the article.

For example, on his first injections, he claims the needle went in very easily, and the injection went smoothly but when he removed the needle blood shot across the room. He also claimed to aspirate - but obviously didn?t. If he had properly aspirated, blood would have filled the syringe, and he would not have gone through with the injection. It would not have ?shot halfway across the room? when he pulled the needle out if blood hadn?t already filled the syringe upon aspiration.

Duh. His story?to say the least?is nearly impossible. How can you aspirate properly and yet after the injection have a blood fountain shooting across the room? It doesn?t make any medical sense. Not that I?m calling him a liar ? just saying?that this is almost medically impossible to have been true.

The author later claims that a cycle of 11mls would require 11 injections per week. Hello?a syringe holds 3mls typically. This is a basic question that is answered all the time on steroid.com. You can shoot 11mls in a week with far less than 11 injections. Again, he needed to do more research.

And what about his claim that he developed an abscess (was the injection done improperly? Was the gear dirty?) he later decided to drain himself ?aka pulling a Greg Valentino. This is not the move of someone who had done their research.

I believe that had he simply used an aromatase inhibitor & a DHT blocker almost all the sides he complained about could have been negated. He could have done a bunch of things to avoid side effects?the first being to do some real research.

Excuse me, but don?t we always tell people to keep those on hand? Oh?right we do?.but he didn?t come to us for info, did he?

Clearly not.

He also claimed he had all kinds of health issues but did not go to the Dr, instead self diagnosed. The author states he was peeing 15 times a day. That should have the Dr. on the phone immediately. Instead he figured he should use ?manual relief? to ease the prostate pain at least 4 times a day. Is this guy for real, & this was published? I?m surprised he didn?t claim that he went blind from all of that hand-action, and then blame that on the steroids too!

Because of his new size he couldn?t scratch his back. He had to use a fork, he couldn?t reach way down his back. I actually can believe this one is true?but?would you say this guy has serious problems?

After all this, he did make good gains increasing his weight by 30 pounds. He reported that his strength went through the roof. He was throwing weights around like a madman. Predictably, his elation with this progress was short lived. After looking into a mirror he was devastated. Things got worse when he went back to the gym. Within a month, he no longer could bench press heavy weights & could barely get the weights off his chest.

He then threw out all the tuna cans & protein powders & ordered pepperoni pizza with double cheese & chased it down with a two liter of Pepsi. ?

Dumb Ass - all that work for nothing because he didn?t plan a post cycle. PCT wasn?t ever mentioned in the article. I guess he figured just eat, train & stick needles into himself & he would look like a bodybuilder.

If he had come to us for advice instead, he?d have kept his gains and not run into medical problems. Then again?his story would probably not have been published either.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post

Steroid.com Moderator

This month in Esquire magazine there is an article by Craig Davidson doing doing his first cycle of steroids? As most members at Steroid.com already know the media tends to fabricate horror stories about steroid side effects?

In this article, the user did a cycle that consisted of Dianabol, Testosterone cyponiate and Equipoise (not too bad of a cycle, actually?but a bit much for a first timer). At steroid.com, a typical recommendation for a first cycle is about half as much gear (mgs/wk), and only one compound typically. But hey?what do we know?

Unfortunately, the author claims he had just about every side effect possible (hairloss, enlarged prostate , gyno etc?). If he would have taken the time to research the proper information on www.steroid.com the sides he experienced could have probably (easily) been avoided. Naturally, while on his cycle he didn?t get any blood work done, or do any of the things we recommend for a cycle on steroid.com. And as I already told you, he did more than double the amount we?d typically suggest.

His dietary goal was to eat 25 cans of tuna daily?everybody eats like this to get enough protein, don?t they? He was only able to consume 20 cans in a day (20 cans, is he serious)? There?s this new invention called protein shakes?he should look into that. I don?t think they come in ?tuna flavor? unfortunately.

And that?s not all?there were numerous other mistakes he made throughout the article.

For example, on his first injections, he claims the needle went in very easily, and the injection went smoothly but when he removed the needle blood shot across the room. He also claimed to aspirate - but obviously didn?t. If he had properly aspirated, blood would have filled the syringe, and he would not have gone through with the injection. It would not have ?shot halfway across the room? when he pulled the needle out if blood hadn?t already filled the syringe upon aspiration.

Duh. His story?to say the least?is nearly impossible. How can you aspirate properly and yet after the injection have a blood fountain shooting across the room? It doesn?t make any medical sense. Not that I?m calling him a liar ? just saying?that this is almost medically impossible to have been true.

The author later claims that a cycle of 11mls would require 11 injections per week. Hello?a syringe holds 3mls typically. This is a basic question that is answered all the time on steroid.com. You can shoot 11mls in a week with far less than 11 injections. Again, he needed to do more research.

And what about his claim that he developed an abscess (was the injection done improperly? Was the gear dirty?) he later decided to drain himself ?aka pulling a Greg Valentino. This is not the move of someone who had done their research.

I believe that had he simply used an aromatase inhibitor & a DHT blocker almost all the sides he complained about could have been negated. He could have done a bunch of things to avoid side effects?the first being to do some real research.

Excuse me, but don?t we always tell people to keep those on hand? Oh?right we do?.but he didn?t come to us for info, did he?

Clearly not.

He also claimed he had all kinds of health issues but did not go to the Dr, instead self diagnosed. The author states he was peeing 15 times a day. That should have the Dr. on the phone immediately. Instead he figured he should use ?manual relief? to ease the prostate pain at least 4 times a day. Is this guy for real, & this was published? I?m surprised he didn?t claim that he went blind from all of that hand-action, and then blame that on the steroids too!

Because of his new size he couldn?t scratch his back. He had to use a fork, he couldn?t reach way down his back. I actually can believe this one is true?but?would you say this guy has serious problems?

After all this, he did make good gains increasing his weight by 30 pounds. He reported that his strength went through the roof. He was throwing weights around like a madman. Predictably, his elation with this progress was short lived. After looking into a mirror he was devastated. Things got worse when he went back to the gym. Within a month, he no longer could bench press heavy weights & could barely get the weights off his chest.

He then threw out all the tuna cans & protein powders & ordered pepperoni pizza with double cheese & chased it down with a two liter of Pepsi. ?

Dumb Ass - all that work for nothing because he didn?t plan a post cycle. PCT wasn?t ever mentioned in the article. I guess he figured just eat, train & stick needles into himself & he would look like a bodybuilder.

If he had come to us for advice instead, he?d have kept his gains and not run into medical problems. Then again?his story would probably not have been published either.
    thx ness!
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Steroid.com Moderator

Clearly not.

Very Interesting!!

Thanks Ness.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Steroid.com Moderator

Clearly not.

Very interesting perspective. Thank you for this.

pewntang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pewntang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pewntang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome funny article...

Steroid.com Moderator

Clearly not.

The Dreier letter is more along the lines of what I'm supposing Emarti was attempting, though he clearly sent it to the wrong person. It would be pretty good if Esquire gave equal time to corrections, but I doubt they will. Maybe MD or someone else can...

The one thing I found odd in Dreier's letter was this:

Originally Posted by DD letter
    Followed at the conclusion of the letter with this:

Originally Posted by DD letter
    This does lend a sort of contradictory flavor to the letter, though I suppose attempting sarcastic wit and ignoring that the article mentioned Muscle Milk in particular and protein powder in general in one of Davidson's awesome sheer quantity breakdowns (though Davidson also noted that the 20 cans of tuna in one day feat was something he only managed exactly once) might have seemed a good idea at the time...

mercedesdd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There really should be a article published ( with corrections on the Davidson article )..

With more research he would not have had such a bad experience ..

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://robertsblog.com/2008/04/09/st...now-available/

The author of last month?s steroid article in Esquire just did a radio interview. 'Craig Davidson' is his name, and he was on the 'Sunday Edition' following Dr. Norm Fost, who actually knows a thing or two about steroids.

I mean?he says he had an abcess (infection) because a pouch of oil in his hip (ass?) hadn?t dissolved. So his body is the first one to not be able to release an oil depot ? I suppose. Kind of weird. He also hoped that it hadn?t congealed (turn solid due to cooling). I don?t think that actually is physically possible?the oil is liquid at room temperature (77 degrees), and your body is hotter than that. How would it congeal unless your body was under 77 degrees? Besides the fact that you?d be dead anyway?.

Naturally he drains the abcess and pumps sterile water into it. I have no ****ing idea why he would do either of those things.

He talks about ?Front loading? and ?Back Loading??and how injectables are stronger than orals. I don?t know what Back Loading is, but I?m not sure why a blanket statement like ?injectables are stronger than orals? seems reasonable.

I dunno?reading the article I thought that his cycle was 12 weeks. In the radio interview, it was 16 (4 months)?

Huh?

Also?he (now) has gyno, and he?s on Avodart for his enlarged prostate. Avodart can cause gyno. And his doctor put him on it, when he already has gyno. I can?t imagine what is going on here?but if you wanna listen to the interview and compare it to the article in Esquire, I think you?ll find some inconsistencies like I did.

Have fun.

Podcast - http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/sundayedit...80407_5253.mp3
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

good find vanessa. i just wish he would admit he was lying through his teeth for most of that article
    So it goes...

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary View Post
    The only way to redeem yourself was if you went back in time and changed the thread title to "Failed attempt to piss off Craig Davidson - I get pwned".
    lol..I forgot about this little gem of a thread!

way to go, Emartard, keep up the great work!
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I only read the first page, but I see the SCARIEST AND WORST thing that can happen on this site has indeed happened. A threat to neg someone and or actually doing it!!!!!!!!! OH ****!!!! I'm outta this thread RIGHT NOW!!!!
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    OH ****!!!! I'm outta this thread RIGHT NOW!!!!

not with out a bit of red trailin' ya, son!

NUBBED!
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyByAnabolics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mercedesdd View Post
    There really should be a article published ( with corrections on the Davidson article )..

With more research he would not have had such a bad experience ..
    re-read the article when not on the iphone... was aweosme.. I hate toolbags like him...the lazy ****s, greg Valentinos of the world!

rockhed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

craig davidson is a dumbass

I cant believe this guy is a writer, i am surprise he can read and write.
    I have read his "article" concerning his gear use, dont he realize it is a confession. What if a reader turns him in to a FBI field station...hmm...ATF will have a raid and an arrested...omg...what an idiot.
    Secondly, he exploited gear in a negative matter...all over the internet....why?? Couldnt he keep a personal journal. I am so pissed, this is an *******, and i hope all his organs shut down when he is older and he ends up in a nursing home....penniless and lonely.

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rockhed View Post
    I cant believe this guy is a writer, i am surprise he can read and write.
    I have read his "article" concerning his gear use, dont he realize it is a confession. What if a reader turns him in to a FBI field station...hmm...ATF will have a raid and an arrested...omg...what an idiot.
    Secondly, he exploited gear in a negative matter...all over the internet....why?? Couldnt he keep a personal journal. I am so pissed, this is an *******, and i hope all his organs shut down when he is older and he ends up in a nursing home....penniless and lonely.
    srs?
    ...till we meet again