lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Some old emails from Ultimate Warrior

(copied and pasted)

Steroids. Talking about them is always a Catch-22. They aren?t all bad and they aren?t all good. Athletes are going to do them?or whatever else?to be the best at what they do.

But, let?s face it, bodybuilding and wrestling is more circus like?people want to see the freaks. The guys today are definitely gassed to the max. Wrestlers and bodybuilders. Have you picked up a bodybuilding magazine lately? They are like recipe books on how to commit suicide using steroids. And they have guys who?ve lost kidneys and had organ transplants writing the articles giving advice. Like killing yourself with the juice is a badge of honor!

I really think the thicker look of past wrestlers really has more to do with how people used to train and eat?the basics and good food. Skin on guys today is thinner. Nutrition and even training has been so broken down into little, itty-bitty specializations, I really think it?s created different looking physiques. I still believe in the basics and just good eating of healthy foods. Not the machines so much or the endless supplementation programs that are out there. It?s just a bunch of junk to waste money on. But it?s hard to get a young kid who wants instant muscles to grasp that. Then you throw in all the exotic steroids there are today. Growth Hormone is used by most all the guys.

When I was at WCW the guys were flying to the Bahamas to get physicals to cover some legal loophole allowing them to get GH, then getting a whole year?s supply Fed-Exed to them, all under the guise of anti-aging. I think there?s too much they do not know about growth hormone and what kind of hell it plays on your internal organs.

But overall, I really think the difference in look of the guys from the past has more to do with how they trained and ate. Bottom line is, there is differences between use and abuse and it?s obvious that many guys have crossed the line. For some it will take getting to know the inside of a casket before they come to terms with that.

Always Believe,
    Warrior

I would advise you to drop any pansy-ass stuff you?re doing right now and simply hit the basics hard for nine months to build some thickness. Squat, bench press, deadlift, pulldown, press. Get warmed up, then three or four sets of 5 or 6 without sacrificing form or beyonding failure. Take two days off after this workout, and add weight to each exercise in small increments over the nine months.

Eat a lot of complex carbs and vegetables, stay away from processed foods when possible and get enough protein in you?that doesn?t necessarily mean a skinned chicken breast seven times a day. Whole eggs and large portions of lean red meat won?t do you harm, neither will some cheese if needed. It?s really that simple. Nobody needs overhead rope pressdowns or reverse pec-dec flyes to grow.

In nine months time you can throw in rows?I like the Hammer Strength. Some tricep extensions maybe. Then some abs and calves. Then some biceps. Then some behind-the-neck presses in place of presses. Bring some dumbbells in for the chest and shoulders. Split it up only once you?ve built the mass (which I don?t believe will take any frame 12 months if that person hit the basics hard enough and heavy enough and ate enough) and then you can bring back the pansy-ass stuff.

Always Believe,
    Warrior

I trained unconventionally. I was on the road 25-29 days a month, I couldn?t train or eat like a bodybuilder anymore (If I was stuck in a horrible airport somewhere where I couldn?t get good food, I?d refuel my body by drinking lots of water and taking aminos.). I couldn?t train or eat like a powerlifter like I used to because I needed to twist and torque my body in the ring and bring intensity to my character.

Usually I?d pick one body part that I would really bomb with a lot of reps, sets and stretching. During the course of working the most out of that body part, I?d do some pump sets for other body parts. If I was doing chest or back, I?d do some pump sets for biceps or triceps that day. The next day I?d pick another body part and bomb it. If there was a day I had to miss, I would pick up where I left off. There were no week-ends for me because I worked on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I went to the gym on those days too.

I was always moving, I?d do chest and between that I?d be stretching my chest and doing calves or abs or just stretching my hamstrings. I usually worked the whole body every day in one way or another. I did my calves and sit-ups every day, hyper extensions whenever I could fit them in.

Basically I would work out hard with a lot of intensity right from the start, doing only the basics (Squat or dumbbell lunges for legs, bench press or dumbbell bench for chest, dumbbell rows or chin-ups for back, presses or dumbbell presses for shoulders, tricep extensions or tricep dips for triceps, dumbbell curls or pull-ups for biceps, etc.). All my sets from the first one were to failure.

Always Believe,
    Warrior

I didn?t train my neck specifically, I just did an awful lot of barbell and dumbbell shrugs every day. And I was where I was because I?d spent 15-25 years of my life working out with weights, not because I spent 15 years in a wrestling ring learning how to wrestle. I got to know my body. When I started wrestling, I was a lot heavier and bulkier. I just used common sense and saw the business was going with bodies. As long as I could keep my physique going, I had a better body than anybody at the time. I figured if I leaned down and chiseled my body like a real live cartoon, I?d be a winner for sure.

When I was bodybuilding, I squatted on a Monday, followed by light front squats, hamstring stretches, one-legged hamstring curls, calves and abs. I benched on a Tuesday, followed by incline dumbbells, flyes and pullovers. I deadlifted on a Thursday, followed by pulldowns, dumbbell rows, pullovers, calves and abs. I did behind-the-neck presses on a Friday, followed by tricep extensions and a lot of dumbbell work for the delts and biceps.

I would go down to 5 or 6 reps on the squat one week, bench press the next week, deadlift the next, and over again. I was handling 315 pounds on the behind-the-neck presses right upto near competition time, but the reps were dropping with my bodyfat. I wouldn?t go more than 315 on those for risk of injury. For me, with the deadlifts and behind-the-necks, I found I didn?t need to work my traps specifically.

I won the Georgia States in '84 then went to the Nationals and messed up. When I was training for the Junior USA, I weighed 279 the week before the contest - big and hard and never had any problems with fat, only water! I competed in that contest 20 pounds lighter! It was just stupid things with my diet. I restricted my water when I shouldn?t have and I always looked better 2 days after the contest. I just got frustrated with the whole thing and wasn?t making any money, so looked at the wrestling.

Always Believe,
    Warrior

--

Found them about seven pages back in my account, from a few years back. Cool.

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know I'm in the minority, but I think warrior is a cool cat.

His advice on training is great, I've spoken to him many times about it. I signed up for his "Warrior Workout" program three years ago, just to check it out. He's a genuinely nice, no bull**** guy.

His articles are good reads too. I don't agree with everything he says, because it is mostly sarcasm and satire of today's society. People get so upset and offended by his articles, because that's what he wants to happen.
    It is a shield of passion and strong will. From this, I am the victor, instead of the kill.

Reps 4 Life: PotKettleBlack

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dangerous E View Post
    I know I'm in the minority, but I think warrior is a cool cat.

His advice on training is great, I've spoken to him many times about it. I signed up for his "Warrior Workout" program three years ago, just to check it out. He's a genuinely nice, no bull**** guy.

His articles are good reads too. I don't agree with everything he says, because it is mostly sarcasm and satire of today's society. People get so upset and offended by his articles, because that's what he wants to happen.
    I agree with this as well. Warrior's in-ring ability is completely underrated by nearly every mark and fan. He had some very good matches.

JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great training advice. I know Warrior is very... different, but I actually like the guy. I'm not a hater against gays or minorities but other than that I respect his old-school Conservatism.

I also think a lot of what he says and does is a little bit of an act. When he was auctioning some of his collectable dolls on ebay he had a lot of fun interacting with people - mostly by fighting with them. I felt honored that he responded to one of my questions and insulted the **** out of me. It was a real riot, reminded me of that old Adam Sandler skit "Tollbooth Willy" if anyone has ever heard that. Every single person asked Warrior an insulting question and everytime he would freak out and go ape**** on them. He had to have had a sense of humor about it - he could have just as easily deleted the questions and nobody would have ever seen them.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (not) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bob Cartwheel View Post
    I agree with this as well. Warrior's in-ring ability is completely underrated by nearly every mark and fan. He had some very good matches.
    No he didnt

I'm a HUGE warrior fan. He was and still is my favorite wrestler. But if you are talking about him being a good wrestler with a good move set then I have to say you are wrong. It's not opinion, you are just wrong. Every "good" match he had was either carried with story or his opponent. Sorry.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Originally Posted by NextBestThing View Post
    No he didnt

I'm a HUGE warrior fan. He was and still is my favorite wrestler. But if you are talking about him being a good wrestler with a good move set then I have to say you are wrong. It's not opinion, you are just wrong. Every "good" match he had was either carried with story or his opponent. Sorry.
    Takes two to have a great match.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bob Cartwheel View Post
    Takes two to have a great match.
    Yes, one to have a character and look and the other to carry his opponent in warriors case

I can take you through ANY warrior match right now.

Warrior runs to the ring

Warrior pushed opponent

Warrior clotheslines opponent

Warrior bangs chest

Warrior shoulder blocks opponent

Warrior Gorilla presses opponent

Warrior plashes and pins opponent

Give a little bit of differences between him fighting someone smaller and someone bigger like if he fought Andre he'd do 5 clotheslines and a few rest holds.
    Last edited by NextBestThing; 03-10-2008 at 11:04 AM.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rusty Shackleford is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

The man certainly knows what he's talking about when it comes to lifting and nutrition

Originally Posted by NextBestThing View Post
    Yes, one to have a character and look and the other to carry his opponent in warriors case

Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading his emails he is a smart guy (like how he saw the change in physiques and followed suit), also how he only wrestled for a short period of time and earnt more money than most people and seems to have enough saved to live comfortably, and the fact that he still has his health and takes lifting seriously.

Also most wrestling fans can still name 3-4 good Warrior matches and remeber him vivdly nearly 20 years later but in 20 years time how many matchs of Cena or Batista would you remember.
    "If not now , when"

Hillel

"What one can be, one must be"

Abraham Maslow

Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000) Dangerous E is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Badbody View Post
    Reading his emails he is a smart guy (like how he saw the change in physiques and followed suit), also how he only wrestled for a short period of time and earnt more money than most people and seems to have enough saved to live comfortably, and the fact that he still has his health and takes lifting seriously.

Also most wrestling fans can still name 3-4 good Warrior matches and remeber him vivdly nearly 20 years later but in 20 years time how many matchs of Cena or Batista would you remember.
    It isn't Cena or Batista's fault that their matches may not be remembered as much as The Ultimate Warrior's.

These are different times, different fans, and it's a completely different business.
    It is a shield of passion and strong will. From this, I am the victor, instead of the kill.

Reps 4 Life: PotKettleBlack

JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JUSA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dangerous E View Post
    It isn't Cena or Batista's fault that their matches may not be remembered as much as The Ultimate Warrior's.

These are different times, different fans, and it's a completely different business.
    Partly due to the fact that the "big" stars of today just don't have the It-factor like they did in the 80s or during the Attitude Era. Also, WWE forgot how to cultivate talent. How many young stars didn't get over because they were beaten in 10-1 matches against HBK, Cena or HHH? That's worse than getting saddled with a loser gimmick. A loser gimmick can be made to work (see: Man, Honkeytonk) but if they treat you like you're a joke the fans won't give you a chance and nowadays WWE treats just about their entire RAW roster as a joke minus a select few.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (not) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1

WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I look at the warrior the same way I look at hogan...wrestling ability was average at best, but he had charisma. Warrior had great matches with Randy Savage and Rick Rude...but both times it was the selling of Rude and Savage that really made the matches great. I'm not gonna lie, I loved watching the warrior when I was a kid. He was over because of his character though.
    Check out The Village Idiots, coming to a renaissance festival near you!
    http://www.rennieidiots.com

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried pulling up the Warrior's website a month ago and it said it was still under construction. Does he post workout journals on his site?
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lllem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apparently he was 100% natural in 1992. All he used was food, water and aminos, he says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQucHaYKhkE

Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so he's basically advocating the following for the first 9 months

Squat 3x5
    bench press 3x5
    deadlift 3x5
    pulldown3x5
    press3x5

interesting this sort of corresponds to reg parks training philosophy, be interesting to give it a shot.

anyone remember back a few years when warrior would have "What Warrior Ate" and info about his training aside from these emails?

I know he sucked as wrestler, and it may be obvious that he was on something but you gotta admit he did have a symmetrical build.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Partly true but it is not just a case of WWE not promoting the guys right but there have been two major problems in the modern era.

1. The death of territories- People like Honky, Koko, Duggan etc worked for years in different places & saw what worked & how to interact with different audiences & different audience sizes, now all those places are long gone & these people work in one place for 3 or 4 years or less in front of the same people before they get called up to WWE & are totally out of their depth.

2. Babyfaces/Heels gone- Wrestling used to work on simple principles of good guy vs bad guy & it was easy for people to follow & it was clear which was which, around 1995/1996 wrestlers started becoming shades of grey which is fine doing it to a few guys but not the majority of your roster as seemed to happen. Originally Honky was a babyface but it was an obvious error on the part of the promotion as the fans crapped on it just like they did 10 years later with Rocky, both were repackaged as heels & became huge stars. Nowadays the promotion would take the attitude of we are right & the fans are wrong & carry on
    with their original plans.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Partly due to the fact that the "big" stars of today just don't have the It-factor like they did in the 80s or during the Attitude Era. Also, WWE forgot how to cultivate talent. How many young stars didn't get over because they were beaten in 10-1 matches against HBK, Cena or HHH? That's worse than getting saddled with a loser gimmick. A loser gimmick can be made to work (see: Man, Honkeytonk) but if they treat you like you're a joke the fans won't give you a chance and nowadays WWE treats just about their entire RAW roster as a joke minus a select few.

jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Which was why he was released a few weeks before a big PPV he was headlining with all the publicity done for importing HGH.

Originally Posted by lllem View Post
    Apparently he was 100% natural in 1992. All he used was food, water and aminos, he says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQucHaYKhkE

They just used him and Davey Boy as scapegoats, he says...

Sure they did, if that was true they would have waited until after Survivor Series & then fired him rather than having to turn Hennig babyface at the last minute. Bulldog had problems then which he admitted to later & led to him dying at a young age.

LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoganX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to the OP did you ever try out that routine? looks basic and effective.

I will admit I was a warrior mark when I was between 7-8,but lets look at who he had to work with, Hogan, Flair, Savage, Hennig, Rude the list goes on. Plus a lot of the stars back then were hyped up to the nth degree.

I had to laugh when Okerlund asked macho and warrior if their match was gonna be a scientific one with a lot of holds.

I did SQ, BP, Chins, Pulleys and Seated DB's TUE-THUR-SUN for about half a year, 4x6 adding 5 lbs to SQ and BP each TUE. If my SQ was stuck for two weeks, I did heavy DL's for a week instead of SQ (pyramiding down to 2-3 reps), came back and my SQ was up.

I did me the world of good. I added heavy DL's to my program permanent after.

Gave up the Cell-Tech et al too and just ate as much as I could. It worked.
    Last edited by lllem; 03-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.