Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Guess my BF% and how close am I to AB's?

Wondering what weight I need to get down to to get my Ab's to show up.

I was 148 pounds 6 weeks ago and posted pics in the losing fat section and was estimated around 23-28 percent BF% from the people in the forum.

Ive now lost 14 pounds and am down to 134.

Is it normal to still have a belly when your getting close to Abs?

If im not sticking my chest out or sucking it in I still have a little gut when relaxed. The difference is now when I sit up straight or stick my chest out I have a flat stomach. Also I can somewhat see the formation of my upper ab's.

I wish I could take a picture but thats pretty much all I can describe.

Stomach is now flat when sucked in and still there if Im relaxed. I've lost most my love handles but they are still somewhat there. I am about 5'4 or 5'5. Listed at 5'6 in baseball but I think im slightly shorter then 5'5. I know im not 5'6. My body fat percentage was estimated at 23-28 6 weeks ago at 148 pounds.

Now im 134 with the stomach I described to you.

My question is I know its hard to guess but what BF% would you guess Im at now?

How much more weight will I have to lose for noticeable AB's?

Im thinking 8-12 more pounds...
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) cashflowjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gmoney23 View Post
    Wondering what weight I need to get down to to get my Ab's to show up.

I was 148 pounds 6 weeks ago and posted pics in the losing fat section and was estimated around 23-28 percent BF% from the people in the forum.

Ive now lost 14 pounds and am down to 134.

Is it normal to still have a belly when your getting close to Abs?

If im not sticking my chest out or sucking it in I still have a little gut when relaxed. The difference is now when I sit up straight or stick my chest out I have a flat stomach. Also I can somewhat see the formation of my upper ab's.

I wish I could take a picture but thats pretty much all I can describe.

Stomach is now flat when sucked in and still there if Im relaxed. I've lost most my love handles but they are still somewhat there. I am about 5'4 or 5'5. Listed at 5'6 in baseball but I think im slightly shorter then 5'5. I know im not 5'6. My body fat percentage was estimated at 23-28 6 weeks ago at 148 pounds.

Now im 134 with the stomach I described to you.

My question is I know its hard to guess but what BF% would you guess Im at now?

How much more weight will I have to lose for noticeable AB's?

Im thinking 8-12 more pounds...
    not sure how much wieght you would need to lose but you will probably need to be under 10% to see your abs and sorry but I can't guess at all without a picture

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What weight would you have to say a semi muscular 5'4 person would have to get to to have under 10 percent body fat.

I'd say I have above average overall strength for my size when it comes to normal men. I would say probably still below average when it comes to avid Lifters.

If you want to guess about how muscular I am.

I max at 200 for bench, 95 pounds for 5 reps on BB Curls, 115 for 8 Reps on BB Shoulder Press, 245 max Squat below Parallel (hit 305 last year at about a half squat), and doing 225 for 5 reps on deadlifts.
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

bump

ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you lost pure fat you should be down to anywhere from 15-18 based on your estimates. If you're beginning to see the top two abs, probably closer to 15. Roughly 5% more to go.
    Bench - 285
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 455