scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My goal to find a creatine that works best

Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn, 1290 Grams, Arctic Lemon Ice

Controlled Labs Green Bulge, 150 Capsules

Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, 418 Grams, Sour Green Apple

Fusion Nutrition Purple-K, 100 Caps

Each creatine is a month's worth so I can see which yields the best results for me, is this a waste of time or...?

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Goal is to Masturbate 48 times in one day and god willing i'll achieve my dream one day

Did you already buy them all? If not just buy one at a time and if you liked that one then why move on? Stick with what works.

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    clout is most likely the best but is expensive and not so tasty

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clout, SizeOn, Neovar, and plain ol' bulk mono all get my thumbs up seal of approval.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50) scouthern will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mojo85 View Post
    My Goal is to Masturbate 48 times in one day and god willing i'll achieve my dream one day

Did you already buy them all? If not just buy one at a time and if you liked that one then why move on? Stick with what works.
    Hopefully the paramedics don't find you motionless, pants down holding the rubber end of a plunger.

And no, haven't bought them, and that's kind of the reason why I'm buying all at the same time, it'll last me about 4 months, and within 4 months I should know which creatine works for me.

Originally Posted by darknessWithin View Post
    clout is most likely the best but is expensive and not so tasty
    Has L-Carnitine in it. Canadian customs would seize that.

TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mojo85 View Post

that was great hahahah but my goal is 49? am i just overachieving????

Coop1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would put straight monohydrate on that list because it is the cheapest and alot of people (including me) have found it to yield the best results. Maybe even try the monohydrate first so you can easily compare and see if the others are worth the extra money.
    Weight: 151 Lbs
    Height: 6' 1"
    Bench: 180 Lbs
    Squat: 185 Lbs
    Deadlift: 275 Lbs

I've tried mono and storm, nothin. Is Mag incredibly similar to storm? If so I'll scrap it.

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love STORM, what the hell are you expecting from creatine, steroid like gains?

tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonytartufo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've tried MANY creatine products and I always go back to my true and tried product............Optimum CGT-10. Creatine, glutamine and taurine. Easy to mix since it's creapure and VERY easy to drink.

Optimum should send me supps for the way I pimp their product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SizeON and Clout are best
    -Marvel Crew-

AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmericanPsycho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard positives about Storm personally.

Originally Posted by akaswolebd View Post
    I love STORM, what the hell are you expecting from creatine, steroid like gains?
    why are you so excited? settle down. And no, I was expecting any of the following

Reduced soreness
    increase in endurance and energy
    Slight Increase in strength
    Slight Fuller look
    Slight weight gain (water retention)

And after a month of 0 progress, safe to say that type of creatine isnt working for me, so I've heard people who don't respond with certain kinds of creatine go for pill format or Kre-alkalyn which is what I am plan on doing.

unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) unsoberx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i got the Body Fortress Creatine-monohydrate from Wal Mart, pretty low price, only 8 dollars per small can, it comes in powder, you take 1 or 2 teaspoon in water before exercising. and for 8 dollars, real good, and so far my strength is increasing, i did 175 lbs in bench-press 5 times and 195 lbs. almost 2 times even while dieting low calorie i am gaining strength

Unsoberx

Originally Posted by scouthern View Post
    Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn, 1290 Grams, Arctic Lemon Ice

Controlled Labs Green Bulge, 150 Capsules

Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, 418 Grams, Sour Green Apple

Fusion Nutrition Purple-K, 100 Caps

Each creatine is a month's worth so I can see which yields the best results for me, is this a waste of time or...?
    "It is nature that sets off in one class those who are chiefly intellectual, in another those who are marked by muscular strength and temperament, and in a third those who are distinguished in neither one way or the other, but show only mediocrity. The last-named represents the great majority." -The Antichrist, Sect 57

legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legendz411 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unsoberx View Post
    i got the Body Fortress Creatine-monohydrate from Wal Mart, pretty low price, only 8 dollars per small can, it comes in powder, you take 1 or 2 teaspoon in water before exercising. and for 8 dollars, real good, and so far my strength is increasing, i did 175 lbs in bench-press 5 times and 195 lbs. almost 2 times even while dieting low calorie i am gaining strength

Unsoberx
    hell yea bro

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And after a month of 0 progress, safe to say that type of creatine isnt working for me, so I've heard people who don't respond with certain kinds of creatine go for pill format or Kre-alkalyn which is what I am plan on doing.
    WHAT! so you don't respond to creatine gluconate, orotate, AKG or monohydrate? Looks like your **** out of luck.. Pills are inferior to powder, and Kre-alkalyn has already been debunked! (EXCITED) :-)

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How's that Concrete stuff? I see ads for it in the mags I received lately. Anyone try it out yet?

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    How's that Concrete stuff? I see ads for it in the mags I received lately. Anyone try it out yet?
    It's good on tilapia I hear.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by akaswolebd View Post
    WHAT! so you don't respond to creatine gluconate, orotate, AKG or monohydrate? Looks like your **** out of luck.. Pills are inferior to powder, and Kre-alkalyn has already been debunked! (EXCITED) :-)
    Link to the kre-alkalyn debunk study plz.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    It's good on tilapia I hear.
    you've been hangin out with Dave too much

Link to the kre-alkalyn debunk study plz.
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    Creatine ethyl ester rapidly degrades to creatinine in stomach acid

Child R1 and Tallon MJ2

1Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. 2University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, DrChild@CR-Technologies.net

Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is a commercially available synthetic creatine that is now widely used in dietary supplements. It comprises of creatine with an ethyl group attached and this molecular configuration is reported to provide several advantages over creatine monohydrate (CM). The Medical Research Institute (CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (CE2) provides greater solubility in lipids, leading to improved absorption. Similarly San (San Corporation, CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (San CM2 Alpha) avoids the breakdown of creatine to creatinine in stomach acids. Ultimately it is claimed that CEE products provide greater absorption and efficacy than CM. To date, none of these claims have been evaluated by an independent, or university laboratory and no comparative data are available on CEE and CM.

This study assessed the availability of creatine from three commercial creatine products during degradation in acidic conditions similar to those that occur in the stomach. They comprised of two products containing CEE (San CM2 Alpha and CE2) and commercially available CM (Creapure?). An independent laboratory, using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), performed the analysis. Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37? 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes. Creatine availability was assessed by immediately assaying for free creatine, CEE and the creatine breakdown product creatinine, using HPLC (UV)

After 30 minutes incubation only 73% of the initial CEE present was available from CE2, while the amount of CEE available from San CM2 Alpha was even lower at only 62%. In contrast, more than 99% of the creatine remained available from the CM product. These reductions in CEE availability were accompanied by substantial creatinine formation, without the appearance of free creatine. After 120minutes incubation 72% of the CEE was available from CE2 with only 11% available from San CM2 Alpha, while more than 99% of the creatine remained available from CM.

CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kre-alkalyn? supplementation has no beneficial effect on creatine-to-creatinine conversion rates.

Tallon MJ1 and Child R2

1University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, 2Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. DrTallon@CR-Technologies.net

All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp. (Billings, MT, USA) claim that Kre-alkalyn? (KA) a ?Buffered? creatine, is 100% stable in stomach acid and does not convert to creatinine. In contrast, they also claim that creatine monohydrate (CM) is highly pH labile with more than 90% of the creatine converting to the degradation product creatinine in stomach acids. To date, no independent or university laboratory has evaluated the stability of KA in stomach acids, assessed its possible conversion to creatinine, or made direct comparisons of acid stability with CM.

This study examined whether KA supplementation reduced the rate of creatine conversion to creatinine, relative to commercially available CM (Creapure?). Creatine products were analyzed by an independent commercial laboratory using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37? 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes and immediately analyzed by HPLC (UV) for creatine and creatinine.

In contrast to the claims of All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp., the rate of creatinine formation from CM was found to be less than 1% of the initial dose, demonstrating that CM is extremely stable under acidic conditions that replicate those of the stomach. This study also showed that KA supplementation actually resulted in 35% greater conversion of creatine to creatinine than CM. In conclusion the conversion of creatine to creatinine is not a limitation in the delivery of creatine from CM and KA is less stable than CM in the acid conditions of the stomach.

I was at the ISSN conference when Mark Tallon presented these and I literally almost high fived him. It's about time this crap died!

Now no more of this "cee works bro & kre-alkyln works bro' bull****

-Layne
    ^^^