DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

RIPFAST Products - The Company & Products?

Anyone tried RIPFAST products their marketing and advertising remind me of companies like Cybergenics, etc.

And the products they have Testo-Intelligence Stack T-100 contains no less than 40 different ingredients!!! Look it up to see exactly whats in it. They are fond of the word 'Intelligence' in products to make them look well - Intelligent & the best you can buy.

It just seems like they stick any old thing or more like everything in their products in the hope they will work.

They look quality products from the packaging, etc but are they?

Products like 'Protein Intelligence' I can't see containing better protein than BSN Syntha 6 , etc. But I think Ripfast products sell well and they have stores , and do a lot of trade shows.

DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DragonDude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    They have new range out soon too, mass marketed/hyped.

ryu123go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ripfast? dangerous and a ripoff?

I would stay well away, I started using Ripfast when I was 18 (now 21) because I got a catalogue in FHM and the advertising pulled me in. I used their creatine (which they advise to take double doses to any other company, why?) and NX4 (which was compressed tablets that had been smashed to pieces in the post) for over a year and it did nothing whatsoever.

If you look at their advertising for the creatine intelligence it has literally lifted maximuscles description for their creatine, just have a look on the two sites.

Also despite their claim to be the worlds finest they are actually a UK based company and if you phone any of the National phone numbers you will be directed back to the UK office.

They do not hold a CE which is a certificate to say the products have been approved for sale in Europe and although they say the products are "Pharmaceutical Grade" thier products havnt been tested properly.
    And they claim to have a testosterone that has NO side effects?! Dude if that had been invented a big company would have already been selling it and it would no longer be banned in the UK. Plus I believe it would have a patent (correct me if I'm wrong) if it was as amazing as they say.

I personally use maximuscle now as it is the most popular in the Uk and I am happy with the results but have a look on this site at their top 100 (for anyone who thinks im promoting maximuscle I'm not as it isnt on this site) and check out the reviews and try one that takes your fancy, if you dont like it then try another untill you get the results you want.

Ripfast workers tend to come on forums and trash talk anyone who claims their products are useless so prepare for them to attack me now.

Good luck in your search for a good product and I hope you dont get ripped off by ripfast.

cgsj926 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ripfast is the best

i live in america and i use their 15 week cycle non can compare they are the best trust me check them out at ripfast.com tellem joey sent ya your gains will be huge mine our lol

bruha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ciao; per caso hai provato ripfast deluxe proteine? Non mi da tanta sicurezza, non cella datta datta di scadenza ne codice bara, non riesco a capire se prodotti validi, per dopo non avere problemi di salute Grazie forse mi sai dire qualcosa