Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I was a confident fat boy

I've been reading on this forum, and people always yap about when they were a fat kid and how it affected their self confidence today and in the past. I mean, don't get me wrong, I speak on the subject because I too was a fat kid. Freshman and sophomore year of high school, I was into computer games, and computers in general. While other kids were reading comic books I was reading books on computer programming languages. A lot of my friends jokingly called me fat, or a nerd, but it was ironic because even though I was the way I was, I was popular and pulled girls left and right. At the beach or a pool party, girls would respond more to my chubby body then my friends that were twigs with six packs. It doesn't matter how you look, and if you don't have the confidence to began with then it won't change much when you start bbing. I guarantee you could have the perfect body but a girl will be attracted to the guy next to you with a beer belly because of his personality and confidence.
    I refuse to be a role model, I set goals take control drink out my own bottles.

Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

finally someone like me!
    CS? im in love with that game
    Also somehow find gym time with at least 5 hours computer playing a day haha
    You Made Me Red -.-

Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So your playing Source or 1.6? I hated when 1.6 came out, but I dealt with it, when Source came out I wasn't as serious. I was really good in my prime. I went to Cal-Premier and also won a lot of prizes through LAN parties/comps and what not.

Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joshua Peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im a 1.6 fiend. Started scrimming etc. internodes and gamearenas is the servs i play. Played in one DoP's and ranked in Source v .6s lol
    You Made Me Red -.-

Haha yeah. I never liked the AWP, always thought it was unfair. But when I started a team I noticed the other teams were taking advantage of our weak area which is nobody was good with AWP. I practiced for a couple weeks straight on AWP maps and eventually got so good with it I could take out a whole server just by quick scoping. I started getting banned from public servers because I was 'hacking'. Also they never believed I was who I was.

yeah haha always great apwers now nice, I usually get bored and start puggin with only usp or deagle. and appareantly i have "aim bot" due to constant HS haha. most usps are flukes for me haha
    You Made Me Red -.-

It wasn't like that in the good old 1.3 and 1.5 era. You go in a server today and they give you **** for bad language. The Admins are hella immature.

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'll just leave this topic to you too

too what? I'm listening.

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    i disagre. im tall, and strong but im guessing i got an ugly face cause i get NONE GOT GOOD PERSONALITIES THOUGH

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    i disagre. im tall, and strong but im guessing i got an ugly face cause i get NONE GOT GOOD PERSONALITIES THOUGH
    Ugly and stupid... bad mix.