MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why does my shoulder roll forward?

I don't understand.... I used to have some trigger points around my shoulders blade that hurt and had tension, but they were fixed with cortisone shots.

Yet, when I relax my right shoulder is fine (proper position/posture) but my left shoulder rolls forward!!!

I stretch my pecs all the time so I know its not my pec thats pulling the shoulder.

My rhomboid on the left side seems weaker than on the right, but I have been exercising it for a while as well and it didn't help...

Any other exercises I can do to fix my rolling left shoulder?
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump?!
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottie1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmm the only thing i can think is that your back muscles arent caught up with your chest, when your shoulders roll forward it usually means your pec muscle is overpowering its counterpart back muscle...try some bent over rows, or reverse flies to strengthen up your upper back
    My rule to weightlifting: Lift till your muscles EXPLODE.....then do 3 more reps..:D:P

I think you are right, but its very difficult for me to figure out if I am hitting the right muscles, but my TRAPS have been worked on for years and are pretty developed... I think its some subordinate muscle...

My entire left side is f*cked up. My bicep, tricep, delt, and chest are considerably less muscular when I keep the shoulder from rolling and stand with a proper posture.

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would check with a doctor (chiro or sports doctor probably).
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.