Thread: Whey Protein

Wildstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein

I just bought my first Protein suppliment, it's made by "Webber Naturals"... it says Whey Protein. 1kg, 24 servings it says. 24g of Protein in it. How much am I supposed to be taking daily? It says to take 40g serving, which is 2 scoops. Is that right for me?

CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This question is to vague...it really depends on when you are taking it.

For example, if you take it right after your workout, i recommend you to take one serving (which is 2 scoops in your case), that's 24 g of whey protein AND mix that serving with milk.
    What I like to do and what i find that works great for me is Big Cat's post-workout milkshake..:
    - 1 liter of milk (skim or 2% depends on how much fat you want)
    - 4 egg whites
    - 24g of whey (your 2 scoops)
    - Add olive oil if you want (I don't!!)
    - You can add a banana if you want to improve the taste. Or ice cream, but i don't take those, coz i find the taste not so bad.

This milkshake gives you lots of protein (around 60-70g): i find it cheap and effective.

That's for your POST-workout..now i don't find whey to be effective in any other time of the day, maybe for the morning just when you wake up. For example, i use my whey powder only after workout and 1 serving during breakfast.

You should get some protein from some other products, like meat, eggs.

Good Luck
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100) javyn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Protein powder is some serious bidness

parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parkaralice246 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Whey proteins have gained a huge popularity among all sections of people like athletes, body builders and casual exercisers. Whey proteins have immense benefits ranging from aesthetic to health preserving. Here under a small list of whey protein supplement benefits is given -
    You start losing excess fat in your body.
    Enhances the muscle growth and helps in body building.
    These supplements are highly recommended for people suffering from cancer.
    Experiments have shown that whey protein can prevent HIV symptoms.

Types of Whey Protein:
    Whey protein concentrate, Whey protein isolate, Whey protein hydrolysate.
    The best thing about such supplements is that they get digested instantly. It is recommended to have this supplement 30 to 60 minutes after physical work out. If you feel like having it at some other time, make sure to have with some other food. This can slow down the digestion of the supplement.

There are many aspects to be considered in selecting the best whey protein supplement. The top priority should be given to the protein content in it. Have a close look at the amount of artificial sweeteners used in it.
    I think you should try Vigourfuel Dot Com. There are more of good response I have seen of this supplement store online. I think you should contact them for better visualization of what product to use..

Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by parkaralice246 View Post
    Whey proteins have gained a huge popularity among all sections of people like athletes, body builders and casual exercisers. Whey proteins have immense benefits ranging from aesthetic to health preserving. Here under a small list of whey protein supplement benefits is given -
    Enhances the muscle growth and helps in body building.
    These supplements are highly recommended for people suffering from cancer.
    Experiments have shown that whey protein can prevent HIV symptoms.

Types of Whey Protein:
    Whey protein concentrate, Whey protein isolate, Whey protein hydrolysate.
    The best thing about such supplements is that they get digested instantly. It is recommended to have this supplement 30 to 60 minutes after physical work out. If you feel like having it at some other time, make sure to have with some other food. This can slow down the digestion of the supplement.

There are many aspects to be considered in selecting the best whey protein supplement. The top priority should be given to the protein content in it. Have a close look at the amount of artificial sweeteners used in it.
    I think you should try Vigourfuel Dot Com. There are more of good response I have seen of this supplement store online. I think you should contact them for better visualization of what product to use..
    DId you notice the OP is from 2001.. yikes, super old bump.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by parkaralice246 View Post
    Losing excess fat in your body is due to exercise and nutrition as a whole and not a supplement.

Registered User Nickthetank7615's Avatar
    Nickthetank7615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on how much you weigh and a bunch of other variables. I don't consume more than 40g of protein at a time, plus your body can't absorb anymore than that. 2 scoops should be fine, thats my usual in take after a workout, along with some oats

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nickthetank7615 View Post
    Depends on how much you weigh and a bunch of other variables. I don't consume more than 40g of protein at a time, plus your body can't absorb anymore than that.
    That statement is false.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nickthetank7615 View Post
    Depends on how much you weigh and a bunch of other variables. I don't consume more than 40g of protein at a time, plus your body can't absorb anymore than that. 2 scoops should be fine, thats my usual in take after a workout, along with some oats
    I know old thread
    But this is a false statement
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    I know old thread
    But this is a false statement
    He recommended 2 scoops but also recommended oats. Oats have protein too! So if your body can only consume 40g of protein at once, seems like you'd be wasting a lot right? Just agreeing that the statement is indeed false.

beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50) beenayear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really just depends on the macros your trying to hit and how you want to fit it into your diet.

nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nbfootball65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Depends on what your daily intake needs are. How much do you weigh?