Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation Why do all bodybuilders have such huge hands?

Look at their hands. They are so huge! Why?
    Does this mean that people with huge hands have good genes?
    Maybe all mesos have huge hands and huge forearms. I think you can really see on the forearms of a person if she has good genes or not. A few days ago I saw a guy in the bus he had really thick forearms and also pretty thick hands. I directly knew that this guy is a meso and when he got out I looked at him and he had a really huge upper body and a tiny waist. I am absolutely convinced that you can see it on somebody's hands and forearms if he has good genes.
    If the fingers look solid,thick and healthy then he has good genes. If the fingers are rather thin and look fragile then he has bad genes. It's true. The fingers say a lot about a person. I am very aware of such things but most doctors don't even know about these things because they are ignorant.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think its more like because they do tons of work with the hands, lol
    "Humility comes before honor"

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do they have huge muscles? Genetics.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's mostly because of working with them a lot (you can't expect to row 300lbs+ with scrawny hands). Every big guy I've ever met in the gym had big hands, so even though genetics may have something to do with it training has a lot too. And of course nowadays there's the peptide hormones the pros use, which also help a lot in that department.

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by John Prophet View Post
    I think its more like because they do tons of work with the hands, lol
    I don't think so. The hands do not become thicker only because you lift weights.
    Maybe hgh and steroids also affect the hands, but I'm not sure. However there are people which are mesos which have the typical "meso-hands". I simply have an eye for such things. I see if somebody is a meso or not. I'm not.

mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rudolph View Post
    Maybe all mesos have huge hands and huge forearms. I think you can really see on the forearms of a person if she has good genes or not. A few days ago I saw a guy in the bus he had really thick forearms and also pretty thick hands. I directly knew that this guy is a meso and when he got out I looked at him and he had a really huge upper body and a tiny waist. I am absolutely convinced that you can see it on somebody's hands and forearms if he has good genes.
    If the fingers look solid,thick and healthy then he has good genes. If the fingers are rather thin and look fragile then he has bad genes. It's true. The fingers say a lot about a person. I am very aware of such things but most doctors don't even know about these things because they are ignorant.
    Sry, but i believe these are bul****, I have thin fingers but that doesnt mean i have bad genetics.

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think so. The hands do not become thicker only because you lift weights.
    Yes they do. Physical exercise has been shown again and induce mineralization of bones, making them thicker. Plus the hands have muscles too ya know.

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    RUDOPLH, your threads always rock!

Originally Posted by The Abomination View Post
    RUDOPLH, your threads always rock!
    Thanks. I have a very sharp mind.

@ Uriel

Show me somebody who got thicker forearm joints only through weightlifting and who also didn't use steroids. I bet that this doesn't happen. If not even the forearm joints become thicker why should the fingers become thicker? I find this very hard to imagine.

@ mesomorphv

I don't know how you look but with thin fingers I'm afraid you're not a meso.
    Mesos do not have thin fingers.

mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mesomorphv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. I have a very sharp mind.

@ mesomorphv

I don't know how you look but with thin fingers I'm afraid you're not a meso.
    Mesos do not have thin fingers.
    Im a meso.Look at my avatar, small waist, wide upperbody etc.
    Fingers have nothing to do with bodytypes, but if they do endos should have thick fingers.

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im a meso, and i have 8 inch hands and a size 12 or 13 ring finger, and my forearms are big. rudolph might be on to something lol

Originally Posted by mesomorphv View Post
    Fingers have nothing to do with bodytypes, but if they do endos should have thick fingers.
    Your avatar is not very good. But from what I can see you rather look like a muscular endo but not like a meso.

My fingers are totally thin.
    I also have pretty small hands. Some 12 year olds have bigger hands than me even though I'm over 6 foot. This sucks.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what are you 12??

I mean are you being sarcastic, or are you just this stupid or what? I can never tell if you're just messing around or what

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    what are you 12??

I mean are you being sarcastic, or are you just this stupid or what? I can never tell if you're just messing around or what
    No. I am dead serious, my friend.
    This stuff is true. I have an eye for such things. Believe me.
    I am like a walking meso scanner.

IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bob's fingers are 'too titanically huge' to fit down a sewer drain.
    "If you're good you'll get a Schrute buck, after 1000 Schrute books you'll get an extra 5 minutes on your lunch break." - Dwight Schrute

@ Uriel

Show me somebody who got thicker forearm joints only through weightlifting and who also didn't use steroids. I bet that this doesn't happen. If not even the forearm joints become thicker why should the fingers become thicker? I find this very hard to imagine.
    Well duh does anybody keep a record of their hand size?

For the record, it has been shown that, for example, tennis players often have thicker elbows in the arm the use more (usualy the right one). Skeletons of old warriors often have forearms and wrists larger in the side that typicaly held the weapon (I'm quoting Defiant on this one). I hardly see how weight lifting could be any different aside from the fact that you train both sides alike and so both grow in proportion, so it'll be barely noticeable even though it IS happening.

I myself have grown slightly longer hands in these past couple of years (I know because they used to be not much bigger than my gf's but now they are considerably bigger than hers). I can't use myself as example since I can't say how much of that was to blame on whatever leftovers of puberty, but I can say that they grew a lot in thickness from gaining muscle (I even learned to flex my hands ).

And steroids don't effect hand size much. The only bones steroids make much of a difference in are the facial ones.
    Last edited by Uriel_da_man; 01-12-2007 at 12:29 PM.

BB.com Platinum Veteran Gettin_big's Avatar
    Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've also noticed that people with good genetics usually have big hands.
    I grow rather fast and also have big hands.

Another funny thing I've noticed is that girls seem to be attracted to big hands. It's good to have big hands . Shaking another persons' arm gives a lot of information about him. Having a big hands gives the impression that you're, well, hmmm Alpha, I guess...
    Last edited by Gettin_big; 01-12-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man View Post

I myself have grown slightly longer hands in these past couple of years (I know because they used to be not much bigger than my gf's but now they are considerably bigger than hers). I can't use myself as example since I can't say how much of that was to blame on whatever leftovers of puberty, but I can say that they grew a lot in thickness from gaining muscle (I even learned to flex my hands ).

How old are you? Did you use hgh or roids?

Maybe this was simply a part of growing up and your fingers made a last growth spurt.

BB.com Platinum Veteran Gettin_big's Avatar
    Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000) Gettin_big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IcyHotNate View Post
    Bob's fingers are 'too titanically huge' to fit down a sewer drain.
    LMFAO!!!

Originally Posted by Gettin_big View Post
    I've also noticed that people with good genetics usually have big hands.
    I grow rather fast and also have big hands.
    absolutely. just look at farmers. they usually have hands like a skillet and they usually are also pretty muscular. but what's also interesting is that their character is also different. i think that testosterone and the character influence each other. a lot of the naturally strong, huge-sized men are rather "wild",they are also rougher and not as sensitive as people like me with small hands and thin fingers. I'm rather like a vulnerable leaf.
    A doctor once told me that if a farmer comes into his office then he knows it has to be something serious simply because a farmer will not go to the doctor unless he's really sick.
    I think that you can see on the fingers of a person wether the person is sensitive or not.

jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jon_h has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do the pro's have big hands? jaws? foreheads? ... hgh.
    Why do natural's? no idea.

How old are you? Did you use hgh or roids?

Maybe this was simply a part of growing up and your fingers made a last growth spurt.
    I'm practically 18, so at my age I'm pretty much done growing. I'd say I have 1/2 of an inch left to grow, at most. Thing is during these past two years I haven't grown in height at all while my hands grew, and the hands and feet grow mostly during the early stages of puberty, not the final ones (which are mostly about torso length), so I'd say at least some of the growth in my hands was from lifting.

And I'm natural.

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mesomorphv View Post
    Your not meso, from that photo your clearly are ectomorphic. I'm not saying your small, you have a great build, but your not meso.
    People get the general idea for some reason that some one who is musclar is meso, and someone who is thin is ecto. This is actually not very accurate, as many pros are ectomorph.
    To give you some examples:
    Kevin levrone

Flex Wheeler

Paul dillet

Of no coincidence these three bodybuilders are also considered to be the most gifted... and all three are clearly ectomorphic- small neck, small joints, small waist, small head, naturally narrow (not the same as having small shoulders).
    On top of that Endo's and Meso's DO have bigger hands, and the reason your finding most people that are big have big hands is because MOST mesomorphs are musclar meaning they dominate MOST of the stage. However that isn't to say that they are the most sucessful.
    Like you've said your self, you dont have big hands... your neck is small (so is your head) and your waist is small. So what is it in your opinon that makes you think you are meso....?
    Time to change your screen name.

absolutely. just look at farmers. they usually have hands like a skillet and they usually are also pretty muscular. but what's also interesting is that their character is also different. i think that testosterone and the character influence each other. a lot of the naturally strong, huge-sized men are rather "wild",they are also rougher and not as sensitive as people like me with small hands and thin fingers. I'm rather like a vulnerable leaf.
    A doctor once told me that if a farmer comes into his office then he knows it has to be something serious simply because a farmer will not go to the doctor unless he's really sick.
    I think that you can see on the fingers of a person wether the person is sensitive or not.
    I think you're overthinking things a bit, you seam a little obcessed with this.

Hey, I'd kill to be 6' with a realy broad, square shoulder structure, but we can't always get what we want, sometimes we just gotta work with what we have.

Originally Posted by Calfmaster View Post
    Paul dillet
    Dude Paul Dillet is the single most mesomorphic human being that ever lived. His shoulder width could almost fit two Ronnies.

Hey, I'd kill to be 6' with a realy broad, square shoulder structure, but we can't always get what we want, sometimes we just gotta work with what we have.
    The problem is.....

I don't have really broad,square shoulders....

The problem is.....

I don't have really broad,square shoulders....
    Neyther do I! That's the point!

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude Paul Dillet is the single most mesomorphic human being that ever lived. His shoulder width could almost fit two Ronnies.
    The reason for that was because of how tall he was, and how big his delts were. He was imo ecto, tiny head, small neck, small waist, small wrists, small hands , small joints in general.
    Just look
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Calfmaster; 01-12-2007 at 12:48 PM.

edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ hes right, if you dont think paul dillet is meso youre crazy

youre right about flex and levrone though
    exceeding any and all expectations

Originally Posted by edizzle View Post
    ^^^ hes right, if you dont think paul dillet is meso youre crazy

youre right about flex and levrone though
    Whatever, i can deal with two for three haha.