johnnyutah2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bicep Curl Variation

I read somewhere about a variation of the bicep curl where you keep your wrists bent back throughout the movement. This is supposed to target the bicep more by reducing the involvement of the wrist joint.

Is this true? Hs anyone tried it and got good results?

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never heard of that before, but what i think the point of it is is to keep you from bending your wrists forward- some people when they bring the bar up think they have to bring it closer to their chest, so they bend the wrists towards themselves, which I don't think is very good for them.

but either way, bending the wrist forward or back doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
    Booo