Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100) E-Mak13 is not very well liked. (-100)

what the heck is POWERBUILDING??

what is powerbuilding??? i read this from time to time from posters.. like armymuscle01 (excellent physique)..but he doesnt say what it is..and i cannot find any articles on it. thanks, will give reps.

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Powerbuilding is a mix between powerlifting and bodybuilding. You lift some heavy ass weight, but train like a bodybuilder kind of deal.
    men's and women's streetwear www.thefamshop.com
    www.********.com/THEFAMstreetwear

againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) againstall0dds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Powerlifting is where you aim to gain size and strength equally. You wanna be strong but not like a Sumo wrestler. You wanna be built, with strength to match your size. Total shredded rippedness is not sexy anymore. If you can't move stuff or rub shoulders with people cus you're tired dieting and sht what good does your muscles do.

Half Norse, Half Animal VikingMan's Avatar
    VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Powerbuilding is the pursuit of size through the vehicle of strength. Which also happens to realistically be the best way for a natural trainee to get bigger. Most guys around here who do "bodybuilding", isolation heavy, 20 sets for chest, arm day for teh big guns, body part split type programs would be infinitely better off if they just worked on a bunch of basic compound movements, methodically added weight to the bar over time, and ate more chicken.
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
    Powerbuilding is the pursuit of size through the vehicle of strength. Which also happens to realistically be the best way for a natural trainee to get bigger. Most guys around here who do "bodybuilding", isolation heavy, 20 sets for chest, arm day for teh big guns, body part split type programs would be infinitely better off if they just worked on a bunch of basic compound movements, methodically added weight to the bar over time, and ate more chicken.
    lol, I just woke up and this made me laugh out loud thinking of those Chik-Fil-A billboards with the cows painting -- "eat mor chikin!"

Anyway, well said VM. Couldn't agree more.

-- KhorneDeth
    Calling atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color....

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another gay ass buzzword

Soap box squatting. Andrew.Cook's Avatar
    Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Andrew.Cook is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think it is a Buzzword. If you look back, bodybuilders have used this approach for years. Franco Columbo pops into my mind. Strong guy, powerlifter at heart, great bodybuilder. There are others, but he is kinda the poster boy for powerbuilding in my mind.

65 tons of American Pride BluntD's Avatar
    BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    arm day for teh big guns, body part split type programs.
    Some of us are doing just fine with these. We don't need to go there again, do we?
    Return of the Mack?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by E-Mak13 View Post
    what is powerbuilding??? i read this from time to time from posters.. like armymuscle01 (excellent physique)..but he doesnt say what it is..and i cannot find any articles on it. thanks, will give reps.
    Bodybuilding for people who think bodybuilding is a useless activity.

It provides the rationalization that it is useful...

Oh..and it "sounds" tough. Like calling a "Tec 9" an "Assault Rifle"
    Last edited by Defiant1; 01-12-2007 at 06:47 AM.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_Wa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone have a sample program for this "powerbuilding"?? Seems like it would be similar to 5x5.
    Weights
    - 212.6 (03/26/06) - 229.0 (04/09/07) - 231.0 (01/21/08)
    - 202.4 (07/12/06) - 222.0 (10/15/07) - 251.2 (04/23/08)

3RM
    - 205 Military / 305 Bench / 265 Squat / 415 Deads

We do what we do because we must. We do what we do to survive. The rest of the world just lifts fcking weights?

VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bluntdogg View Post
    Some of us are doing just fine with these. We don't need to go there again, do we?
    Yeah well, look at your own signature. Your reason for success is right there. Tell me most guys who use body part splits are shooting for a 400+LB squat.
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

Originally Posted by Nick_Wa View Post
    Anyone have a sample program for this "powerbuilding"?? Seems like it would be similar to 5x5.
    Any program will work really. It's more the mentality behind WHAT you're doing. Are you focussing on adding more weight to the bar? You could use a 5X5, a WSB, a push pull, an upper lower. I'll even say, you could use a body part split, you just have to focus them correctly, keep the isolation to a minimum, big compounds, lotsa weight, mediumish volume.

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    take a close look at dorian yates...before some of theese kids time...but his program was more of a "powerbuilding" routine..and he had one of the best physiques in the sport. truly Massive before Massive was in. Basicly with his workouts, he did one heavy set for each exercise, and the rest were more of a warm up with low reps to get ready for it, much like a powerlifter does. But he would do powerlifting and bodybuilding movements like this.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    At times I think powerbuilding is confused in the sense that strength and muscular size can be correlated (likely operating in some sort of cybernetic feedback system), ergo, it becomes more of a question of program design and sustainability. Can anyone think of any bodybuilders worth their salt, not even necessarily pros, who don't move some heavy weights? That aside, it's more efficient as far as neuromuscular activation goes to train in the heavy (1-5), medium (6-10), and even light (12-15) rep ranges.

Perhaps the difference lies in the substantiation of meaning and identity? Bodybuilders are focused on stylized aesthetics with strength as a byproduct, whereas powerbuilders are interested in performance, enjoying the concomitant side-effect of looking hy00ge. But, to be successful in either pursuit, the way there is essentially the same.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    But, to be successful in either pursuit, the way there is essentially the same.
    Boom.

Call yourself whatever you want, yer gonna have to get stronger if you want to realistically get bigger.

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Boom.

Call yourself whatever you want, yer gonna have to get stronger if you want to realistically get bigger.
    Yep. I've been my most successful when I use the following criteria to critique my training plans:

1) Does it support strength so that hypertrophy can more readily occur?
    2) Does it support hypertrophy so that strength can be more easily accrued?
    3) Does it support conditioning so that recovery and work capacity are enhancing, rather than limiting factors?

It's not a difficult equation. This isn't a one-size fits all pursuit, however. This works damn well for me, and probably for most, but I won't say for all.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nick_Wa View Post
    Work out A
    Bent over row, bench press, squat. 2 warm up sets then 3x10 same weight.
    Plus 1x5 of each of the following: Barbell curl, over head press, flat bench combination dumbbell press, calve press, leg extention, stiff leg dead lift
    Work out B
    Power clean, bench press, squat. 3 warm up sets then 2x5 same weight.
    Plus 1x10 of each of the following; Barbell curl, over head press, flat bench combination dumbbell press, calve press, bent over rows, stiff leg dead lifts
    Work out C
    Power clean, bench press, squat. 4 warm up sets then 1x3
    Plus 1x15 of each of the following; Barbell curl, over head press, flat bench combination dumbbell press, calve press, bent over rows, stiff leg dead lift
    Programing: add 5 pounds every week until failure occurs then reduce the weight 15%
    Every 4th week is a deload week. Do just the first 3 sets for the 3 core lifts and nothing else.
    When I showed this program to ShortOne he named it 5x5 meets HST.
    Last edited by all pro; 01-12-2007 at 09:50 AM.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    Yep. I've been my most successful when I use the following criteria to critique my training plans:

1) Does it support strength so that hypertrophy can more readily occur?
    2) Does it support hypertrophy so that strength can be more easily accrued?
    3) Does it support conditioning so that recovery and work capacity are enhancing, rather than limiting factors?

It's not a difficult equation. This isn't a one-size fits all pursuit, however. This works damn well for me, and probably for most, but I won't say for all.
    Great equation.

I'd say the only people it's not going to work for are those without a heartbeat.

BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BluntD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could use a body part split, you just have to focus them correctly, keep the isolation to a minimum, big compounds, lotsa weight, mediumish volume.
    That's the thing about splits, I don't know where it came about that you could use one only for isolation or "bodybuilding" goals. For me it helps by fitting my schedule and allowing everything to be hit twice a week; one heavy low-rep day at the beginning of the week, followed by light high-volume work later on. Low-rep days have always consisted of HEAVY rows, bench & shoulder presses, squats, curls, etc.. to build pure STRENGTH, then the light days to aid in building size. But by increasing the strength aspect, training for the size became much easier, and has allowed me to my do high-rep sets with what I would still consider respectable weight totals.
    Return of the Mack?

That's the thing about splits, I don't know where it came about that you could use one only for isolation or "bodybuilding" goals. For me it helps by fitting my schedule and allowing everything to be hit twice a week; one heavy low-rep day at the beginning of the week, followed by light high-volume work later on. Low-rep days have always consisted of HEAVY rows, bench & shoulder presses, squats, curls, etc.. to build pure STRENGTH, then the light days to aid in building size. But by increasing the strength aspect, training for the size became much easier, and has allowed me to my do high-rep sets with what I would still consider respectable weight totals.
    Hmmm. I'd be interested in seeing what your routine looks like, all written out...

One other thing, I consider myself and always have since I started as a powerbuilder, because a) I wanted to get much bigger and stronger, while also building a ripped muscular body and b) I have zero plans to ever compete as a bodybuilder.

That's the thing here. Usually if you want to be an all-out powerlifter, you really don't care about your appearance because the only thing that matters is the amount of weight being lifted, and usually having that extra gerth is going to assist those numbers being higher. Well I always wanted to be much stronger then where I started from, but I didn't want to turn into some fat guy just to lift more weight. At the same time, I never realistically wanted to be a competititve body builder either, because to me that's a full time job and I never wanted to give up some of the guilty pleasures in life like drinking with my buddies on the weekend and eating pizza & other junk sometimes just so I could keep my BF% at BB levels.

My goal has always been to be a strong guy while at the same time looking good in the process; I'm not going to be the strongest guy ever so I can win a meet, or the most cut and defined to win contests; but what I WILL be is someone who is BOTH stronger AND looks better then a majority of the rest of the average population out there. That to me is what "powerbuilding" is all about.
    Last edited by Bluntdogg; 01-12-2007 at 10:32 AM.
    Return of the Mack?

Hmmm. I'd be interested in seeing what your routine looks like, all written out...
    Check your PMs
    Return of the Mack?

FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FB40RCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bluntdog I would also be very interested to see your routine written out as your descriptions seem very similar to what I am attempting to do with my own routine and I would like to be able to compare mine to a routine of someone more experienced and knowledgable. Thanks alot.
    Georgetown Football

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check your PMs
    Hey can you PM me that or post it up for all to see? Thanks.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK

powerbuilding is the act of powerlifting and still trying to maintain a bodybuilding physique, i bodybuild and do shows and im try to get more involved into powerlifting

powerbuilding helps me to establish a strong and powerful physique and have the strength to show for it naturally.

POWERBUILDING RULES
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000) 230plus is just really nice. (+1000)
    The way I sum up a powerbuilding physique is that of Mariusz Pudjunowski. In my eyes....perfect. Massive/cut/strong as hell.
    240 with abs...your worst nightmare.

Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my view PowerBuilding also takes into account that one's workouts are performance based and not based on "the pump" or "how sore one got the next day" or some other useless criterion.

The goal of increasing one's workload over time is the foundation for PowerBuilding. This makes one's workouts more objective and based on actual scientific principles, such as periodized training, rather than training to failure or some other such heap of pooh.

infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitenexus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never heard or read anything about "powerbuilding" until an interview with Jonnie Jackson in a magazine. He called his workout style powerbuilding, and since then everyone keeps saying they're powerbuilding. It's like when that crappy movie the Fast and the Furious came out, and immediately after every honda civic around had a huge spoiler. Now every tom, dick, and harry says he's 'powerbuilding' so he can claim he's training for all this massive strength, while doing 15 sets for biceps.

If you want a good performance based, strength based workout routine that's good for bodybuilders, check out doggcrapp. That's good stuff.
    Don't call me bro. I'm not your brother.
    Rack your weights. Don't be a douchebag.
    People who wear grip straps and gloves make me laugh.

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by infinitenexus View Post
    I never heard or read anything about "powerbuilding" until an interview with Jonnie Jackson in a magazine. He called his workout style powerbuilding, and since then everyone keeps saying they're powerbuilding. It's like when that crappy movie the Fast and the Furious came out, and immediately after every honda civic around had a huge spoiler. Now every tom, dick, and harry says he's 'powerbuilding' so he can claim he's training for all this massive strength, while doing 15 sets for biceps.

If you want a good performance based, strength based workout routine that's good for bodybuilders, check out doggcrapp. That's good stuff.
    actually i never heard johnnie jackson mention anything about powerbuilding, and i dont even work biceps, but you said ever since YOU read the article now everyone's doing it, interesting, didnt know JJ had such a strong fan base.

so if i do doggcrapp (which i done before), im no longer powerbuilding?
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SugrSean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 230plus View Post
    The way I sum up a powerbuilding physique is that of Mariusz Pudjunowski. In my eyes....perfect. Massive/cut/strong as hell.
    I was waiting for somebody to say this.