Thread: loose skin

dguy104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question loose skin

i work out almost every day, i eat pretty healthy, and am taking whey protien. I had surgury about a year ago and lost quite a bit of weight (30 something pounds) I can't seem to get rid of this loose skin around the sides..WTF do i do?lol, please help

Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dunno!...........um....how bout surgery......i wouldnt do that unless it was really bad
    --2nd place is 1st place loser--

--Mind over matter: if you dont mind it won't matter--

loose skin

it's not THAT bad but bad enough that it's pisisng me off..around the sides, i do cardio eat right work out.. just not sure what to do..surgury isn't an option. Is there ne thing i could maybe take?

Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

i have no idea sorrY
    --2nd place is 1st place loser--

--Mind over matter: if you dont mind it won't matter--

loose skin

ne one else?

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do deadlifts so your oblique muscles blow out of your side and that will tighten your skin considerably

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll just have to fill it out with muscle to stretch the skin again, I guess. Gmav's idea sounds plausible.

milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use some skin tightning cream that stuff works extremly well just don't use it on your penis i did and the next day my cock wouldn't come out the foreskin so i had to goto the doctors to get it loosend

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by milkman
    Use some skin tightning cream that stuff works extremly well just don't use it on your penis i did and the next day my cock wouldn't come out the foreskin so i had to goto the doctors to get it loosend
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tell me your not for real!

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yuck.

loose skin

that would have to suck...but where can i find this tightening cream? about how much? and what is a good brand? thanx
    dguy104

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm only 30.... usually when people loose a considerable amount of weight they have loose skin on there bodies...... now besides that.... i would say it is genetics...

BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigDeg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When it comes to loose skin no one knows more about it than i do. I am 16 years old and went from 270 to 155, and now that im bulking im at 167. But I lost most of the weight...around 60 just this past summer, i guess you can call it bolemia and starving...well i dont do that anymore. But I have a **** load of loose skin, no matter how much cardio you do...it wont speed up the results. Cardio is a must, but its not the answer. The first thing you have to do...is learn patience. I discovered the loose skin around August, i had about 10 pounds of loose skin on my stomach area, and about another 5 pounds on each thigh. I tried absolutley everything. Now its January and the skin is down to about 1 handfull, so if i continue doing my routine...i should have a real 6 pack by mid march, or early april. First of all you need to eat more carbs, but only eat them in the morning, carbs help the fat fill. Throughtout the afternoon to the evening eat as much protein you can stomache. Then do your normal workout routine, i prefer after school around 2:45. Then about 6-7 do your cardio, i do about 4 different stomach exercises. Then before you go to bed, put on your Dermalin APG. It can be found on their website and at GNC. Its a spot reducer, everyone says spot reducing is bull**** but my loose skin is going away faster than when i wasnt taking it. The cream is rather expensive....$135. But its worth every penny. I didnt start to see results till after a month...so dont get discouraged if its not gone in a week. The easiest way to get rid of loose skin, is while your bulking, if your cutting your not feeding your skin all the proper nutrients it needs to turn into muscle, and burn the excess stretchyness. Now learn to wait, eat alot, take your extra strength multivitams, also take an individual Vitamin E pill (helps the skin), do your workouts, do your cardio, then apply your Dermalin APG before you go to bed. Then in about 2 months it should be gone. In my case....mine is alot worse, so its gunna take me longer, but its well worth the wait. If you have any more questions, or want picture proof just give me a holla. -Bill
    Knowing whats it like going from life to death and back to life is the ultimate question in favor....who wants to try it?...........

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe it's fat?

try rubbing some vitamin E on it, see if that helps

fandongo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do you have any pics to show your progress?

do you have any pics to show your progress from start to finish

Originally Posted by BigDeg View Post
    When it comes to loose skin no one knows more about it than i do. I am 16 years old and went from 270 to 155, and now that im bulking im at 167. But I lost most of the weight...around 60 just this past summer, i guess you can call it bolemia and starving...well i dont do that anymore. But I have a **** load of loose skin, no matter how much cardio you do...it wont speed up the results. Cardio is a must, but its not the answer. The first thing you have to do...is learn patience. I discovered the loose skin around August, i had about 10 pounds of loose skin on my stomach area, and about another 5 pounds on each thigh. I tried absolutley everything. Now its January and the skin is down to about 1 handfull, so if i continue doing my routine...i should have a real 6 pack by mid march, or early april. First of all you need to eat more carbs, but only eat them in the morning, carbs help the fat fill. Throughtout the afternoon to the evening eat as much protein you can stomache. Then do your normal workout routine, i prefer after school around 2:45. Then about 6-7 do your cardio, i do about 4 different stomach exercises. Then before you go to bed, put on your Dermalin APG. It can be found on their website and at GNC. Its a spot reducer, everyone says spot reducing is bull**** but my loose skin is going away faster than when i wasnt taking it. The cream is rather expensive....$135. But its worth every penny. I didnt start to see results till after a month...so dont get discouraged if its not gone in a week. The easiest way to get rid of loose skin, is while your bulking, if your cutting your not feeding your skin all the proper nutrients it needs to turn into muscle, and burn the excess stretchyness. Now learn to wait, eat alot, take your extra strength multivitams, also take an individual Vitamin E pill (helps the skin), do your workouts, do your cardio, then apply your Dermalin APG before you go to bed. Then in about 2 months it should be gone. In my case....mine is alot worse, so its gunna take me longer, but its well worth the wait. If you have any more questions, or want picture proof just give me a holla. -Bill

Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigDeg View Post
    i recently... well its been a year but i lost about 100+lbs (from 332 to 195 and now back to 215 with what i hope is more muscle ^_^) and i would definately be interested in some pics,
    Wanting to do a Keto diet, but loves carbs too much.....

tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonic8080 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    hope the failblog won't find this

SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000) SpikeNeedle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tonic8080 View Post
    hope the failblog won't find this
    You bumped a 7 year old topic. Failblog is going to find your post.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121163621