willetts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bigger Muscles, Losing Weight... Why?

I've been working out for about 8 months now and have noticed significant growth in my muscles and have definately become more muscular. Then why haven't I gained weight? At one point i had lost weight. I eat a lot so im not sure whats goin on.

ebuddog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you're losing bodyfat and gaining muscle. Are you keeping track of your bf?

blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10) blahblah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats sounds like me, i have lifting for 5 months now, and the first 2 i went from 130 to 142 and now i have been stuck around that weight, but yet my tape shows me getting bigger and i keep track of all my lifts and i gain and extra rep each week, till i get to like 9 or 10 reps then i add another 5 pounds and start over

but i can't understand why i haven't gained weight either
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character."

Arnold Schwarzenegger, March 1997

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Bigger Muscles, Losing Weight... Why?

Originally posted by willetts
    I've been working out for about 8 months now and have noticed significant growth in my muscles and have definately become more muscular. Then why haven't I gained weight? At one point i had lost weight. I eat a lot so im not sure whats goin on.
    It's from the newbie gains you've gotten while you can lose bf and gain muscle at the same time. You probably won't have this for much longer though.